Respected Contributor

Chloe pulls a gun on Adam – but is talked down by Chelsea (but no, that doesn’t mean she’s forgiven Adam) ….. Chloe’s hiding a secret; which she almost reveals to Kevin, then Billy …. Victor demands Adam stop Paragon… Freezing Paul out, Dylan and Devon chase leads – while Neil prepares to take responsibility (without Gwen)

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/monday-october-12th

Next: They’re not going to find her – she’s not there, Cane says. How do you know that? Lily asks…. Mike appeals to Chelsea – I need you to testify at Adam’s trial – or more accurately, Adam needs you … We could team up – we could figure out a way to kill Adam and not get caught.

Honored Contributor

Good job, javala.  Thanks.

Chloe is just as crazy as she was when she left.  I wonder how she happened to be in town.  The tree ceremony was spontaneous so maybe she came only to talk to Chelsea about the anniversary of Delia's death and through eaves dropping, heard about the tree planting.  She still treats Esther badly.  That bucket of water lasted a long time, didn't it, lol.  I wish the dirt in my yard was as easy and neat to dig.

At ant rate,  hope she and this so called child of hers don't come back to Genoa City.  I don't feel like another who's the daddy SL.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Foxxii  she could have shot Adam in the apartment...

I look up a photo of Delia she had brown eyes.

Trusted Contributor

I have had a lot of trouble when I sign in.  I type my reply then put in my password and my message disappears.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R TUESDAY OCT 13

[ Edited ]

@Jessa9

Ok, that explains why I haven't seen you.  Hope everything is cleared up now.  Well, as we know, it's never quite ok; definitely frustrating at times.  Glad you're back.

Things are poppin' in Genoa City.  Don't like it all but at least it's moving along.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Well I finally can sign in without trouble today.  My heart just broke for Adam today.  I can't help it...I don't think he hit Delia.  I wonder how long Chloe will stay in Genoa City.

For crying out lound please find Hillary this week.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Can you believe what Esther asked about Chloe today?  "Did she get sick again?"  Lol, wow.  Why does she think that Chloe was ever well since she left town?  She definitely has a wild look about her.

Trusted Contributor

Well Sharon and Patti better make some room at Fairview.  I think Neil and Chloe are on their way.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

Chole showed up on NCIS NO was a pro at a cat house

I had trouble loging in I called the Q they had to reactivate me