Honored Contributor

Y&R Spoilers for the week of Sept. 28th - Oct. 2nd, 2015

"The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) airs explosive episodes in the week of Sept. 25 - Oct. 2, 2015. Victor has declared a war and things are really going to get intense between Newmans and Abbotts. Meanwhile, Billy is taken into custody and Adam tries to protect himself. Chelsea's world turns upside down, Dylan discovers significant information about Hilary and situation related to Hilary's disappearance gets out of control. 
The upcoming episodes will see tension rise between Newmans and Abbotts. According to "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) spoilers by We Love Soaps and Soap Central, Victor takes control and approaches police to help him with the situation against Abbotts. But before he calls FBI, he prepares his family for the war. Due to Victor's action, Jack and Billy find themselves in deep trouble. Later, the FBI arrests Billy.
Meanwhile, Noah and Marisa reach breaking point. Marisa breaks down and reveals everything that happened between Jack, Marco and Victor. After Marisa's confession, Noah decides to go after the person he feels has created all the chaos. Adam reaches a new realization. He repents his involvement in Paragon Project. He requests Ian to shut the project down.
Kevin makes a breakthrough discovery about Paragon Project. He figures that Ian Ward is responsible for it. He also finds out that there is someone else, located in the penthouse next Adam and Chelsea's, who helped Ian Ward in the cyber attack on Newmans. Adam and Chelsea are shocked when Kevin reveals this information to them. Adam decides to protect himself but it may be too late. Chelsea makes a shocking discovery. She sees Adam exiting the neighbouring penthouse and accuses him of being the responsible for the Paragon Project.
As for Hilary's disappearance, Dylan makes some progress and discovers significant information about her. At the same time, Paul goes after the pilot and interrogates him. When Neil finds out about it, he forces the pilot to leave the town. Gwen bumps into Neil at the place where he met the pilot and accuses him of lying to her about his trip to New York.
Elsewhere, Devon is taken into custody once again while Hilary remains missing. Dylan seeks Stitch's assistance in Hilary's case. In the meantime, Dylan and Kevin uncover more clues and they might be getting close to Hilary.
Furthermore, "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) spoilers indicate that Adam's plan backfires and puts him in a difficult situation. Paul pays surprise visits to Patty, Ian troubles Phyllis, Billy receives shattering news, distressed Abby approaches Stitch and Ashley gets Abbotts in serious trouble.

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoilers for the week of Sept. 28th - Oct. 2nd, 2015

Thanks Hooty that was wonderful.

Respected Contributor

Finally!! Now I can't wait for Tad Martin to start his role!

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Hooty!

Boy, these writers really know how to stretch a story.  Before one angle is solved, another one begins.  How long is that mannequin of Hilary going to remain in that bed?  I have to admire, though, the way the writers have done the Hilary maternity leave.  She's gone but not gone.

This Paragon mess needs to finish.  I'm glad that Marisa told Noah about the Jack, Marco and Victor conspiracy.  And it looks like Noah is going to march right into Victor's office with it.

Vi tot is so self-righteous!  He really feels that his hands are clean!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Thank Hooty this is great work.

In that last scene today how Victor was on his high horse..it reminded me of old man Potter in Its a wonderful life...

Honored Contributor

You know, I said earlier that it was a mannequin posing as Hilary.  I remember the actress playing Hilary saying that a body double was going to be used at some point in her SL.  Guess that's what we're seeing now.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

How in the world did Ian get back to the prison hospital at all, let alone so fast.  Writers, please, give us a break.

I hope Noah tells Summer about what Victor did.  Noah let him off to easily.  If ever there was a reason to cut Victor off, bringing in the indirect killer (Marco) of Noah's fiancee and Summer's husband is it. Victor didn't pull any triggers but he brought in the catalyst of the events.

Hilary, hurry back from maternity leave so that Neil can be put out of his misery.

Honored Contributor

Well, I search the internet and have not found his last name anywhere.  I did find out that his first name is Navid.

I don't know why I bothered looking (not really important), except someone said they couldn't find it, so it made me curious.  Anyway, that is what I found out.

On her Facebook page people were commenting and said they were glad she was coming back.  Who knows.