Valued Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoiler ............. Sharon confesses

All this chaos will only lead her to regress back to her unstable behavior.

Who knows what could happen then.  It gives the writers plenty to work with.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Valued Contributor

Didn't Gabriel die rescuing Adam from the burning car?   Adam needed plastic surgery because of his burns - so they made him look like Gabriel.   I think nick got the wrong idea and thinks Adam murdered Gabriel.

Valued Contributor

Sage probably wrote that Gabriel died because of Adam.   Really Billy caused the whole thing!

Trusted Contributor

And speaking of Billy - I really don't like this Billy.  I don't think he fits the character.  JMO.

Esteemed Contributor

i agree...liked Jason T. in General Hospital  ...he fit the good guy image better....they have made him too "hard" in Y & R.........Billy Miller so far has really been the only one who owned that character "Billy"............he could do some bad things but he was always "loveable"......Jason hasn't acheived that............and Billy Miller being Jason in GH seems to be trying too hard to be TOUGH.    Loved the old Adam but i must say Justin (?) is doing a good job of taking over.....

BUT AGAIN...i couldn't believe with all the drama in the show yesterday  AGAIN  they throw in multiple scenes about NIKI wanting to DRINK AGAIN...i am sooooo tired

of that storyline....either get her sober for a couple years or admit her to some institution for some LONG TIME professional help!!! haha.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

i agree...liked Jason T. in General Hospital  ...he fit the good guy image better....they have made him too "hard" in Y & R.........Billy Miller so far has really been the only one who owned that character "Billy"............he could do some bad things but he was always "loveable"......Jason hasn't acheived that............and Billy Miller being Jason in GH seems to be trying too hard to be TOUGH.    Loved the old Adam but i must say Justin (?) is doing a good job of taking over.....

BUT AGAIN...i couldn't believe with all the drama in the show yesterday  AGAIN  they throw in multiple scenes about NIKI wanting to DRINK AGAIN...i am sooooo tired

of that storyline....either get her sober for a couple years or admit her to some institution for some LONG TIME professional help!!! haha.

Amen and High Five, sister!  To everything!   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From what I have read,  it appears Nick has read that Adam murdered someone, nothing about Christian, but Sharon is going nuts but she thinks that is it!

@Nicecupoftea, I think you have the right idea  ............  Nick is so hot headed and always jumping to conclusions, I beginning to not even like him!

Trusted Contributor

I agree about Nick Hooty.  He jumps to conclusions without all the facts.  I wish they would leave Adam alone.

Jessa
Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

And now they got NEIL DRINKING AGAIN!!! ....couldn't believe that!!  Enough with those two storylines!!

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

And now they got NEIL DRINKING AGAIN!!! ....couldn't believe that!!  Enough with those two storylines!!

@kelsey17  Are you kidding me?  I haven't seen the last two shows so I'm a bit behind but you have got to be kidding me!  Do these two know AA does not stand for And Another?