Honored Contributor

Y&R SPOILER for Monday, Feb. 8

[ Edited ]

I watched the episode last night  ...........  as of Friday everyone knew that Patty was back and that Paul took her back to Fairview!  Bless her heart, she did not want to go back because of Dr. Anderson, I felt so sorry for her!

Later on, Patty is found in her room by Sage hugging her stuffed kitty and rocking back and forth, Nick & Sharon show up to confront Dr. A, after Nick realizes she Sandra Allen from his past , and find her lying on the floor in her office, stabbed in the back!

The Young and the Restless Spoilers

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R SPOILER for Monday, Feb. 8

WOW! @Hooty  Thanks for your post!  This has the potential to be interesting.  Let's see what these writers do with this one.

We have here yet another story line.  I've lost track on how many there are and they run off to the soap unknown land.

Respected Contributor

Oh, wonderful!!  Is she dead?  If not,  she can blame whoever she wants - Sage or Patti.  If so, we can try to find out who did it.  Sage or Patti!   Sorory I didn't get to watch yesterday - day or night.

And I have one complaint.  The gal who plays Chelsea is beautiful, but when they do a close up on her, all I see is the mole right under her nose - just  a five minute removal at the Dermatologist.  Why doesn't she have it taken off? It's definitely not a "beauty mark".  

Honored Contributor

I'll bet she's not dead.  She probably had the orderly stab her to set Sage up.  If she's dead, a lot of things will be left hanging.

Thanks, @Hooty.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

From what I understand, she is DEAD!!!

Respected Contributor

She was one twisted sister.  By the way, does anyone know if Christian (aka Sully) is Adam's child?  I thought Sage had a paternity test and Nick was the father. 

Honored Contributor

Well, if it was chief Keystone cop who found her dead, I'd question it.  But I guess Nick would know dead.  It just sounds strange that he's seen her over and over and suddenly because she's laying in the floor on her stomach he recognizes her?  Hummmm????

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Well, if it was chief Keystone cop who found her dead, I'd question it.  But I guess Nick would know dead.  It just sounds strange that he's seen her over and over and suddenly because she's laying in the floor on her stomach he recognizes her?  Hummmm????

Lol, @Annabellethecat66.  That got a laugh out of me.  'Nick would know dead', lol.

Well, if she's dead, good ridden to garbage, lol.  I wanted to see her put away in Fairview, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie  I wanted to see a scene where crazy Patti confronted crazy Dr. A in front of Pauly and the gang.  I wanted to see Sharon (while holding Sully) find out that Sully belonged to Sage.  All of it happening at once with our crazy Patti as the hero, pointing her finger and saying, "Ha! Ha!  Who's crazy now"?

Then.....I'd like to see Sage go off into the Sunset with baby Sully/Christian.  Lucky kid he doesn't have to go through life with the name Sully.  Learning that he might stand up and do the baby dance they used to show on Ally McBeal!  Remember that baby dance?

Here we go!!!  You ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ooD2CMlPBQ

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie @mousiegirl  I posted a surprise here for you guys!  I think it will bring back some memories!