Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Rumors for February Sweeps

On 1/20/2015 Hooty said:

Well, Jarhead, I am glad you enjoy the contributions of others, but I am the OP of this thread!!! So I guess I will continue to keep my news to myself, since it is not appreciated!{#emotions_dlg.sad}

You are appreciated Hooty you have to get over this what ever it is

Please for give all of us for over sights truly it is not personal

I have said before I wish you would take over and post the links we all love to comment

BTW you are doing fine if you know where to look?

Under popular threads you are #1

http://community.qvc.com/forums/entertainment/popular/index.aspx

Contributor

On 1/20/2015 Hooty said:

Well, Jarhead, I am glad you enjoy the contributions of others, but I am the OP of this thread!!! So I guess I will continue to keep my news to myself, since it is not appreciated!{#emotions_dlg.sad}

That is so not what I meant Hooty. I am sorry my comment upset you. I was making the comment to Java, Annabell and Foxxie that welcomed me on another thread regarding Y&R. I meant no disrespect to you as the OP. Please forgive the oversight.

#22aday is 22 too many. I will miss you every second until I see you again. 11/16/86 - 03/05/15 RIP sweet child of mine. ~ SGT T C Chester/USMC/05-10/Iraq ~ Always Faithful
Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2015 Hooty said:

You'd better not.....Don't make us have to come find you. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} (An attempt at humor).

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2015 javala said:
On 1/20/2015 Hooty said:

You are appreciated Hooty you have to get over this what ever it is

Please for give all of us for over sights truly it is not personal

I have said before I wish you would take over and post the links we all love to comment

BTW you are doing fine if you know where to look?

Under popular threads you are #1

http://community.qvc.com/forums/entertainment/popular/index.aspx

I enjoy all of the contributions. If I were more computer savvy, I'd link some things, too. But since I can't, I appreciate those that do.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 1/19/2015 JESSA said:

Ashley being pregnant is just so ridiculous!

I love the new Adam but I too can not warm up to Sage.

I'm not sure about her yet but she seems very cold.

I'm kind of with you on this and she was incredible on GH with a split personality storyline. She is an incredible actress but not coming across well in this character so far. Too tame.

Honored Contributor

Oh, boy....Victor has the lab bugged. You'd think that Ashley would think of that. Victor is a one track pony.
Super Contributor

Eileen Davidson is 55 years old according to Wikipedia. But of course this is a soap so anything is possible.

Why was I thinking that Dylan and Sharon had a one night fling when he first came into town. She was down on her luck as usual and he was there to comfort her and they formed a friendship. Did I dream this?

Can Victor not do anything legal or the right way? Why must he try to manipulate everyone?

I am ready for Joe Clark to leave town, this eye candy guy is boring to me.

I feel bad for Neil but I think Devon and Hillary are more suited to being together.

Respected Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Mama Deb said:

Eileen Davidson is 55 years old according to Wikipedia. But of course this is a soap so anything is possible.

Why was I thinking that Dylan and Sharon had a one night fling when he first came into town. She was down on her luck as usual and he was there to comfort her and they formed a friendship. Did I dream this?

Can Victor not do anything legal or the right way? Why must he try to manipulate everyone?

I am ready for Joe Clark to leave town, this eye candy guy is boring to me.

I feel bad for Neil but I think Devon and Hillary are more suited to being together.

I think the one night stand was with Chelsea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtSqnOQiQEM

Honored Contributor

Yes, the one night stand was with Chelsea. That's why she was able to convince him that he, instead of Adam, was Conner's father.

Super Contributor

How old is Ashley now, 50+ and pregnant! With all the birth control now days no one should get pregnant. Chloe recast, no thanks. Glad to see Kelly go & Phyllis is a wreck.