Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R October 2016...SPOILERS!!!!!!

@SharkE wrote:

Poor little Christian will say "who the hale is my freaking father anyway"?

LOL

Gees, I miss my desktop pc I want my emoticons back ! LOL

Summer is still saying that....  Maybe he shoud stay in the family so he has a big Sis/Cousin (depending on the daddy of the day) to commiserate with.

Esteemed Contributor

Now, do you think once GC finds out that Sully is really Christian, Chelsea will step up and claim him as her own since she knows Adam is Christian's dad?  Or, do you think Chelsea will do the 'Sharon thing' by keeping mute and playing house with Nick?

IMHO, think it'll be the latter and we'll land up with the same story line played over only with different faces.

Honored Contributor

This will be interesting to find out who is legally entitled to the kid.

Sage had no relatives . So her side coming forth ain't gonna happen.

Adam is 'dead'. Adam, has a living Father and half brother and half sister.

You would have to ask yourself why would a 75 yr old man want to raise an infant. Wonder, if he would just become a ward of the State?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Doesn't Victor know about Christian?  If so, forget Chelsea.  Victor is going to run right over Nick and claim that kid as the new heir of the moment.  I'm not sure Chelsea really has any legal standing with a step kid. 

I'm waiting for Chelsea and Nick to be standing in the front of the altar on their wedding day as Adam walks in.  Bonus points if they get MM to reprise his role.    

Honored Contributor

Fer sure !  (LOL)

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking Nick and Chelsea will bond, though I hope not... Any way you slice it, Adam will at some point reappear once the baby conundrum has theoretically been solved. Personally though, I'm hoping for another new Adam and not a retread and I'm hoping it'll be a ways down the road. I've noted before, it's going to be a hard sell for me for the old Adam to resurface in all his nasty glory on the heels of the last Adam having been made-over into a kinder, gentler model. There's a believability factor here and while I know the old writers didn't care, I'd hope the new writers seek a little more continuity and believability both among the characters and the story lines.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The only original cast members are Victor , Nicki, Nick, and Sharon. Maybe MIchael and Lauren.

Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, October 27th from soaps.com:

At Sharon’s place, she updates Mariah on Patty being moved as Dylan’s on the phone with Paul. Dylan hangs up and explains that Patty lost it once she got to Rivercrest – no one knows why. Dylan gets another call, leaving Sharon and Mariah to whisper about Patty being a loose cannon. Mariah is done with putting out fires and walks out. Later, Dylan remarks on Sully’s upcoming first birthday and credits Sharon for giving him everything he ever wanted.

At Rivercrest, Patty frantically protests to Paul that it wasn’t supposed to happen this way and complains that she’s never going to get out of there. Paul wonders if she was planning on escaping. Patty hollers that she’s thinking about exposing the dirty secrets once and for all. Paul wants her to tell him the secrets. He calms her as she gets more agitated. Once settled, Patty asks to talk to Sharon.

Paul arrives at Sharon’s place with the news that Patty wants to see her. Dylan urges Sharon to do it, and decides he’ll go himself.

Neil dines with Nikki at the Club as they plan a foundation fundraiser. Hilary approaches and holds up her phone as she asks Nikki about Victor’s unethical business practices. Neil intervenes when Hil clucks that it would be a shame if Victor goes back to prison. Hil takes off.

Outside GC Buzz, Leslie informs Devon that his inheritance from Catherine is now vulnerable to Victor due to the lawsuit. She suggests that he offer Victor a deal. Later, Devon confronts his wife about ambushing Nikki. Leslie warns Hilary it could destroy their defense. Hilary and Devon bicker. Devon insists Hilary stop doing these things because his whole inheritance is on the line now.

At Newman Enterprises, Victor assures Natalie that he trusts his family members completely, and trusts her. He instructs her to leave a few sensitive files vulnerable…so that they’re traceable and the mole will be uncovered. Later, Devon visits Victor. He can’t tell him who delivered the Newman financials to them, because they don’t know, but he has a proposition for him. Devon reveals that he’s hired a private team to investigate Victor…unless of course he drops the lawsuit. Victor doesn’t like threats.

Mariah is surprised to see Natalie at Crimson Lights. They briefly touch on ‘the Kevin and Chloe show’ before Natalie announces she’s working for Newman Enterprises. Mariah remarks on how Victor detested Natalie previously. Natalie divulges that she lost her Passkey money in a bad investment, so she needed the job as Vic’s assistant.

At GC Buzz, Mariah asks Hilary for a job in exchange for information about Newman. Hil hires her as a gopher. Mariah tells her Victor hired world-renowned hacker Natalie Soderburgh to answer his phones. Hil enthuses that it’s juicy, but they can’t use it due to the lawsuit. Mariah feels there must be a way around it.

At the park, Neil reminds Nikki that the fallout from Victor’s actions has always been a trigger for her. Nikki reassures him. Over tea, Neil tells Nikki about his mother. He wonders if Nikki wants to be remembered as the woman who defended Victor. Paul joins the discussion on Victor’s flaws. Once Nikki leaves, Paul and Neil note she never once said he was innocent.

At Newman, Devon asks Victor to let the lawsuit go and they’ll issue a full retraction. His phone bings twice and Devon bolts. Natalie rushes in. “They’re onto us. We’re all going to jail!” Victor reassures her. Nikki arrives, and Natalie exits. Nikki promises to keep quiet about his scandal. Victor embraces her.

At Rivercrest, Dylan and Sharon join Patty, who calls Sharon a liar. Dylan says Sharon’s done nothing. Patty informs him she’s done something to him. Sharon assures Patty they’re on the same side…like at Fairview. Patty mocks her and brings up the baby. Dylan thinks Patty is dancing around something. Angry, Patty shouts there is no more dancing! While Dylan’s seeing the doctor, Sharon tries to placate Patty. Dylan watches from outside, and looks troubled. He re-enters with the doctor. Patty thanks Sharon and Dylan for visiting and they leave. Patty’s doctor says her pulse is steady. She bets Sharon’s is racing. He wonders why she wanted to see Sharon if she doesn’t like her. Patty says she’s her golden ticket out of there.

Devon arrives at GC Buzz and confronts Hilary about her new ‘blind item’. He is furious that he was about to strike a deal with Victor. Hil tells him she hired Mariah, and they argue about Victor. Hil may not get him to crack, but Natalie might.

At home, Dylan asks Sharon what she and Patty talked about – she seems on edge. Sharon rants about the place unnerving her; she’s not going to lose everything now! Dylan soothes, “I’ve got you.”

A Look Ahead to Friday, October 28th:

Kevin, in costume, asks a stunned Chloe and Chelsea, “What? Tell me you don’t recognize Og the Powerful.”

Sharon tells Mariah she needs her now more than ever. Mariah replies, “You mean now that Patty expects us to help her escape.”

Jack has a briefcase full of cash and says to Phyllis, “I can’t risk Victor seeing me with the mole.” Phyllis replies, “I’ll make the drop.”

Honored Contributor

Hunter King's (Summer) sister got hit by a semi while on bike.

https://soapshows.com/young-and-restless/yr-star-h...

Honored Contributor

Sweeps (according to what I just read) October 26-November 23, 2016.

I'm surprised they couldn't get the new writers putting out stuff and on air for that!

I dread all of this Christian/Sully stuff.  It's going to be boring.

Here what I think (not that I'm right, I'm usually totally off).  I think it will come out and everyone will be quiet (especially Victurd and Chelsea because they feel like Nick has suffered enough).  They will think he should believe the kid is his.  However, we have to remember, they won't initially know who the baby belongs to so they'll do a blood test, then I guess it will come out that the baby isn't Nicks, right?  

That's when I think Chelsea will come out with the fact that Adam changed the report so Nick and what's it could be happy with a baby, Adam was good with that (makes him look good too).

But since both of the kid's parents are dead it will be like, "Where does the kid go?"  Child welfare will pretend to want or take the kid and of course everyone will want him.  Even though Chelsea was married to Adam and it's his kid, Nick was married to Sage and it was also her kid, that makes it a draw!

I honestly have no idea where he will go.  Hopefully, it will be interesting.  I'm glad to see more of Jill.  I sure miss the days with her and Katherine.  Y&R was so much more fun.  Not so much of this job junk.  I sure miss the battles between the two.  At least Jill's gross husband hasn't been around.  I hope he stays lost.  I'm surprised to see ice water while Victor and Victoria is eating because I read and several on the show have said it is too east for it to melt and show timing.  Although I've also heard everyone ever involved in a soap say, "You only get one 'take'.

I thought I was going vomit watching Kevin and Chloe lock lips.  He's gross and she's right up there too.