Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R October 2016...SPOILERS!!!!!!

My husband would had fixed her in about 2 seconds. No Mr. Nice Guy like poor Jack.

He would had put her office in the john like Victurd did Adam (real Adam)

then he would had started slashing her benefit pkg. passed a new dress code, no special parking place, etc.

You get the picture. Scorched earth policy on that thick skull of hers

Honored Contributor

Yikes! 3,000 shoes ! That's almost my property taxes for the yr. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE, I feel guilty if I pay $100.00 for shoes. If I do spend that much on shoes, I wear them to death. Not just special occasions. 

Honored Contributor

yeah, girl, my ceiling on shoes is 100 and my Vera bags, too.

Course, everything is relative . 100 to us is like a tip to the Newmans, private jet, etc.  Why I always say these people wouldn't be sitting around junky coffee houses, parks, and local hotels

Poor Nicki drinks (she will again) because she never gets to go no place to wear her designer shoes and jewels guess she can wear those 3.000 shoes out to the stable and step in horse__________

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

yeah, girl, my ceiling on shoes is 100 and my Vera bags, too.

Course, everything is relative . 100 to us is like a tip to the Newmans, private jet, etc.  Why I always say these people wouldn't be sitting around junky coffee houses, parks, and local hotels

Poor Nicki drinks (she will again) because she never gets to go no place to wear her designer shoes and jewels guess she can wear those 3.000 shoes out to the stable and step in horse__________

My "ceiling" on shoes is about $140 & that's only because my favorite Mephisto "Helen" sandals are that price!  Living in the desert SW, I wear sandals probably 10 months of the year.  Bought my 1st pair in about 2005 & have added various colors over the years, but they make my tooties very happy & IMHO are worth every penny.

Honored Contributor

Spoilers for Week of October 24th from soaps.com:

Monday October 24:

Kevin turns up the romance with Chloe.

Victor battles with Devon.

Victor attempts to strike a deal with Phyllis.

Tuesday October 25:

Dylan seeks answers from Mariah.

Patty plays a dangerous game.

Chelsea has a shocking encounter.

Wednesday October 26:

Jill puts Cane on notice.

Victor wants Natalie's help.

Billy supports Phyllis.

Thursday October 27:

Nikki and Neil renew their bond.

Mariah makes a power move.

Sharon visits Patty.

Friday October 28:

Nick goes out of control.

Kevin reaches out to an old friend.

Ashley corners Jack.

Honored Contributor

Kevin reaches out to an old friend.

yeah, 4 eyes

Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, October 24th from soaps.com:

An unidentified man in a dark alley takes a call from Jack who demands to meet. Minutes later, Jack is approached by a man with a disguised voice and face. Jack asks his contact if the information he gave him is true, which the mystery man assures him it is. Jack decides to move up the revenge plan.

In Phyllis' office, Victor accuses Phyllis of leaking the documents. Phyllis would do anything to get back in Jack's good books. Victor suggests Phyllis come to him before Jack launches another attack, so he can prevent it and save Jack from his ruthless payback. He tells Phyllis she can be "Jack's guardian angel." Victor leaves. Phyllis heads back to Jack's office only to find him gone.

Jack arrives back at his office to find Phyllis waiting. Phyllis tells him about Victor wanting her to confess but swears Jack can trust her. After some pressing, Jack agrees to tell Phyllis his revenge plan. Later, Phyllis has heard the plan and calls it insane. Jack wants to know if she is in or out.

At the club bar, Hilary approaches Ashley and offers the chance to interview. Ashley declines, but Hilary presses her for information about the Newman documents. Jack has motive, but Hilary thinks Phyllis is behind the leak and wants Ashley to confirm it. Ashley is saved from answering by Devon. Ashley tells Devon Hilary's work is disgusting and storms off, only to bump into Victor on his way in. Victor warns Ashley to stop Jack before he retaliates. Ashley leaves. Michael joins Victor who announces he is launching a lawsuit. Michael doesn't understand why Victor called him considering he betrayed him. Victor thinks Michael owes him. Michael agrees to work for him and is shocked when Victor announces he is suing Hilary and Devon. Victor storms up to Hilary and Devon. Hilary films the entire exchange as Victor tries to reason with Devon. Victor demands to know who GC Buzz's source is and offers to drop the suit in exchange. Hilary tells Victor an anonymous package was delivered and they don't know who the source is. Victor throws Katherine in Devon's face claiming Katherine would disapprove, but Devon doesn't crack, pledging his support to Hilary. Victor green lights the lawsuit. Later, Victor assures Michael he has nothing to hide and that the documents are fake.

Back at GC Buzz, Hilary thanks Devon for his support with a passionate kiss. Hilary plans to edit Victor's confrontation but Devon declares it is too risky. Hilary needs to find out the source and prove that the documents are legit.

At Chelsea 2.0, Chloe is distracted as Chelsea shows her designs. Chloe has a date for dinner with Kevin, who shows up right on cue wearing a fancy suit. They leave.

At Top of the Tower, Kevin and Chloe flirt and banter. Chloe brings up how sad Chelsea is and wishes she could do something. Kevin thinks things will work out as they should. Chloe suggests they skip dessert.

Later, back at Chelsea's, Kevin turns down Chloe's offer for a drink, preferring to move cautiously. Seconds later he changes his mind and they passionately kiss, heading upstairs and making out on her bed.

At Sharon's Dylan arrives as Nick is about to leave. Nick and Sharon update him on the pumpkin patch, trying to keep things light. Mariah comes down with Sully to a delighted Dylan. After the women leave, Nick and Dylan catch up. Sharon didn't mention her feeling that Patty was the mystery caller, but she did mention it to Nick. Nick assures Dylan that Sharon was just protecting him. Sharon and Mariah rejoin them. Before leaving, Nick says goodbye to Sully, suddenly flashing back to urging Christian to fight in the hospital. After Nick leaves, Sharon goes upstairs to put Sully down. Dylan tells Mariah he knows she visited Patty. Mariah spins the same tale to Dylan as she did for Paul and suggests Patty needs to be transferred to a different facility. Sharon comes back down and Dylan demands to know why Patty is so obsessed with Sharon and Sully. Patty killed Dr. Anderson and drew a picture of Sharon pregnant and it all has to mean something. Sharon gets frustrated - Patty is mentally ill and they will never figure her out. Sharon says Dylan just got home and there are better things to talk about. Her phone starts to ring.

At Chelsea 2.0, Nick visits Chelsea and tells her about how saying goodbye to Sully suddenly brought up memories of Christian. Being with Sully is not painful though, and Sully reminds Nick of Christian. He tells Chelsea that he can tell Sharon is hiding something - he's seen that look in her eyes before.

A Look Ahead to Tuesday, October 25th:

Chelsea walks in on a shirtless Kevin.

Lily and the twins see Cane at the Club and wonder what he's doing there since he was supposed to be working.

Sharon grabs her phone and Patty says, "Hey kitten!"

Honored Contributor

Spoilers for Week of October 24th from soapcentral.com:

Kevin romances Chloe

In her attempt to boost GC Buzz's ratings, Hilary and Devon land in hot water

Victor discovers he has a new rival and a confrontation ensues

Victor wants Michael to sue the Hamilton's

Michael advises Victor against suing the Hamiltons because it would validate their story about Victor and his company

Victor takes matters into his own hands and decides to shut down GC Buzz

Devon pays Victor a visit in an attempt to smooth ruffled feathers

Victor advises Hilary that she had been conned with fabricated information

Victor issues Hilary an ultimatum; he will not take action if she gives him the name of her source

Devon pressures Hilary to prove that her information on Newman

Enterprises is accurate

Devon and Hilary scramble to repair the damage they have done

Hilary sets her sights on Nikki

Dylan is trying to find answers

Mariah decides to make a major change in her life

Jill puts Cane on notice

Nikki and Neil bond

Nick loses control and confides in Chelsea

Billy defends Phyllis

Patty plots her escape

Paul questions Patty about her painting

Patty lays out clues for Paul so he can put the pieces together later

Patty does not want the truth coming out before her escape from Stonevale

Patty fakes a worthy enough psychotic episode to get her transferred to another facility

Patty is taken away smiling and excited about the prospect of regaining her freedom with Sharon's help

Patty trusts that Sharon will pull off her part

Victor warns Victoria about Travis' past

Casting scoops

Angell Conwell will be back as Leslie in late October.

Steve Burton will be leaving The Young and the Restless at the end of his contract.

There is a casting call for the recurring role of Sunny. The role requires a young child between the ages of two and three, of any ethnicity.

UPDATE: The casting call for an Indian/South Asian actor in his mid-to-late 20s to play the role of Ravi, an "attractive nerd," had been filled.

There is a casting call for the recurring role of Marnie, a beautiful, lively, and easygoing woman in her later 20s/early 30s.

There is a casting call for the role of "Dean," a 30-something, compelling, attractive, and honest man, with a strong sense of ethics.

There is a casting call for an African American man named Ellis, in his late sixties/early seventies, who has drifted away from his family and wants to right some wrongs from the past.

Down the road previews

Summer exposes Phyllis

Sharon's world implodes

There is a dramatic change in Sharon and Dylan's marriage

Jack's plan for revenge goes in a different direction

Nick mourns the anniversary of Christian's death

Billy discovers damaging information about an enemy

Honored Contributor

This show is getting to be all about grieving constantly, daily, over their deceased kids.  Cassie, we like to never got over constant reminders of her and Daniel blaming himself for the rest of his life. Always "celebrations of her life", trips to the grave yard, yearly "you know what day this is" episodes.

Deliah, lawdy, that will never be over. Now , we got Christian, who isn't dead anyway, just some crazy woman who thinks a baby is hers who was given the kid by a nurse who was harboring a 25 yr. old grudge against who she thought the Father was.  

Nick, needs a job he wouldn't be so occupied with sitting around  lamenting his bad luck in life and depressing all around him.

Just sick of depressing subjects and constant reminders.