Honored Contributor

I agree with most of you. I'm keeping an open mind. She's obviously not Stafford, maybe that's a good thing. She will obviously have other things to offer.

I liked her a little more today. I like the way she's 'easing' into the role (I realize a lot of that is because that's what the writers write).

I guess I'm being optimistic but I have seen a tiny change (Hey! I'm trying) since the new writer(s) came in (I know the pain in the neck ugh one is still there).

I hope new Phyllis works out. It would be nice.

Reading what Java posted (the history) much of what I missed or forgot, makes me realize some of the good/better story lines in the past. I keep going back to some of the old really good ones.

I can still see Niki in that jail cell back in Victor's basement when he was holding her captive. That was way way back wasn't it? Am I making that up in my mind.

Respected Contributor
On 10/10/2014 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 10/10/2014 hulagirl said:

I'm not feeling sorry for Kelly at all........have never liked her and still think she's a manipulator. I certainly hope that Phyllis gets it together enough to get Jack back, remember what Sharon did to her, Nick, and Summer and really shows she's back and in rare form.

Ditto!

I am not sure, so far she is doing the right thing giving Jack space, but Phyllis seems to take delight in making others squirm, no one has done her wrong intentionally...

Have you seen Kelly in her quite moments scheming? Dreaming is not a crime...

Could it be your bias is clouding your fairness?

Honored Contributor
Kelly is a schemer alright. She whined about not liking things in the house knowing, IMO, that Jack would let her decorate. Why didn't she just ask outright? She complained, subtly, about Phyllis' things being in the house and the next thing you know, it's all in storage.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor
On 10/10/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: Kelly is a schemer alright. She whined about not liking things in the house knowing, IMO, that Jack would let her decorate. Why didn't she just ask outright? She complained, subtly, about Phyllis' things being in the house and the next thing you know, it's all in storage.

Maybe but than on the other hand why invest in a guy only later on to fine out how differently???

Respected Contributor
On 10/10/2014 Javala-la said:

I'm not feeling sorry for Kelly at all........have never liked her and still think she's a manipulator. I certainly hope that Phyllis gets it together enough to get Jack back, remember what Sharon did to her, Nick, and Summer and really shows she's back and in rare form.

Ditto!

I am not sure, so far she is doing the right thing giving Jack space, but Phyllis seems to take delight in making others squirm, no one has done her wrong intentionally...

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what bias I have.........bias against what????

Honored Contributor

I am liking nuPhyllis!

Honored Contributor

Let's not get all bent out of shape over Phyllis. The fact is she will be as evil, as conveying, as good, (you get the idea) as the writers want her to be.

I (personally) like her best when she's good....but not too good....evil....but not very....and most of all acting in her own best interest.

Oh! I forgot to add my favorite thing about her (her se,x,iness). After all her moniker is that she can wrap a man around her fingers, right?

I don't see anyone here as being biased against any character. Well, OK, some (me) might not like some characters (Stitch/ugh) but as far as the real individual, he's probably a wonderful person.........

Respected Contributor
On 10/11/2014 hulagirl said:
On 10/10/2014 Javala-la said:

Ditto!

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what bias I have.........bias against what????

I thought that was clear you like Phyllis etc.

I don't know why you don't like Kelly she seems like a person that always has bum luck, and who knows she could be the worst, maybe could be the one who hit Delia...

Who ever hit Delia in the road put her on the side of the road...

No normal person veers off to the right to hit a child.

Adam was trying to miss hitting a dog, if he snag her scarf that does not mean he hit her too, he just snag a scarf, I am sure had he seen her there he would have called for help....

Super Contributor

I think Kelly has her own motives, and I hope that Jack and Phyllis get back together.

Honored Contributor
I would not at all be surprised if Kelly hit Delia. Nor would I be surprised if she (or her mother) killed her father and she has blocked it out. There definitely is something is wrong with Kelly. I think she's very devious.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)