Trusted Contributor

Y&R - Nikki uses Vera Bradley duffle for blackmail $

Did anyone else catch that Nikki put the 5 million dollars for Ian Ward in what looked like a Vera Bradley duffle? It struck me as funny that Ian was going to carry that around.

At this point I'm not sure he's gonna get away with it as it looks like complications with Summer being at his office and Nick/Dylan on their way.

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R - Nikki uses Vera Bradley duffle for blackmail $

Yes, I noticed that, I think that was a popular pattern last summer (daisy something)! Where did she get that money so fast, they keep 5 million just hanging around the house, LOL! I hope he doesn't get his hands on it!

Speaking of Nikki (Melody Thomas) has been starring on Y&R 35 yrs. today!

Trusted Contributor

On 2/27/2014 Hooty said:

Yes, I noticed that, I think that was a popular pattern last summer (daisy something)! Where did she get that money so fast, they keep 5 million just hanging around the house, LOL! I hope he doesn't get his hands on it!

Speaking of Nikki (Melody Thomas) has been starring on Y&R 35 yrs. today!

Wow, 35 years today? And she's still so beautiful.

Super Contributor

I think it was the Camelia pattern - have a handbag in that pattern. I cracked up - why would she take a flowered bag to that moron??? Oh and she just happened to have a bunch of money all bundled up lying around? Y&R needs to at least try to get real.

I love Dylan and Nick acting as brothers. Works well for me. Let's keep it up. I wonder when Adam will stumble back in? Face all in bandages, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I notice the VB bag right away. I guess when you are delivering blackmail money you go with a bag you don't think you will ever see again. I like the still shots that Y&R and B&B use as it makes it more lifelike. However the one they use for Victors house is average. Nothing grand about it all for the billionaire. Also on today's B&B they used SUMMER shots of Paris when they are landing in Paris at the end of February.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

It was quite ugly.