Respected Contributor

Could it be Nattily is Dr A's and Nick child?

Honored Contributor

@javala wrote:

Could be, @javala.  But more than likely she's the child of Victor and the judge that Victor had the affair with.  I can't think of any other reason the judge was brought in and mentioned the affair and then disappeared.  I heard that she is making another appearance soon, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Nattily

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@javala wrote:

Could be, @javala.  But more than likely she's the child of Victor and the judge that Victor had the affair with.  I can't think of any other reason the judge was brought in and mentioned the affair and then disappeared.  I heard that she is making another appearance soon, though.

@Mmsfoxxie

That would be a good one, but the Judge how would the she square her pro life stance and put a child in an orphanage, and never over time try to fix her past?

Honored Contributor

Good question, @javala.  My thought was that the judge didn't want the family to know about the child, so she put her in an orphanage.  Doesn't sound like Natalie wanted for anything but a loving family.  The judge's husband might have known about it, too, but didn't want it to be public.  All speculation on my part, of course.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

Wow, I never thought of that, that's quite interesting.

Anxious to see where this one goes!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Nattily

[ Edited ]

She just told Summer this week she was sent away to boarding school and that her parents were only wanting kids in theory or something like that.  I missed a few episodes so she may have said at some point she was  an orphan or it may have just be assumed but she did tell Summer the above.  Both the judge and Dr A were both married so either senario could be plausable bute for Nick to have beren the father Dr A would have had  to have been pregnant at the time of her accident.

Honored Contributor

@Pook, that was my thought, too, that Natalie was too old to be Dr. A's daughter.  

If Natalie mentioned her parents sending her off to boarding school, that throws my theory out the window.  I read so many spoilers and teasers in so many sites, I get confused as to what and where I read things.  I thought I heard orphanage mentioned somewhere.  I enjoy speculating, though.

Honored Contributor

Just read this morning, that the "Judge" is coming back, but have no idea who is in trouble, unless it is Noah!  Anyway, maybe Natalie is the "love child" of the Judge's & Victor's!

ETA:  Rumor is that Ashley announces she is pregnant  ..........  I think it is more menopause than pregnancy!

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie @javala @cah @Pook  I heard it too when she said that about boarding school.  I have it on DVR and rewound it and yepper she did say she was sent to boarding school.

I would have bet money on having her said that she was an orphan.  It almost seems like she said both.  If she is the Judge's kid and her husband and she sent this girl to boarding school, that would be an interesting boarding school.  So, this boarding school takes people in from infancy?  We are led to believe that she's been wherever for a very long time.  How could they have a kid and stick her somewhere and then no one wonders where their child is?  None of this makes sense.

But then what difference does that make to these writers?  When did anything make any sense?

We need to prepare ourselves that this might not be explained.  This might go off to yet another unexplained scenario.

Honored Contributor

Are they spelling it that way? Nattily (I think) refers to a way of dress. 

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.