Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R May Thread...... SPOILERS!!!!!!!

@HULAGIRL wrote:
Summer is as dumb as a stump.....always has been....remember that dope she married....."just give him a chance"...yeah, that worked out well! She falls into bed with anything male that walks by......now everyone is suppose to "just give him a chance" (Luca).

But at least the dope she married was cute... Something this show sorely needs these days... Adam and the new bartender are about the only even semi 'hot' factor they've got going. And I have a feeling we won't be seeing much of sweet Adam for a while.

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Laura1, I think Dr. Gates daddy is going to come through.  Funny, daddy and Victor are probably the same age.  This doctor definitely has daddy association issues.

I have no words for Summer.  Yes I do.  How can you allow the man that had your husband killed and the man had had your mother raped for months, use you?   Luca is using her, too.  I hope they have room for her next to Patty cause she's gonna need it down the line.  For me, she's made the word "grandpa" sound fowl.

Im back to having the show on as background noise 75% of the show.  When Victor kissed her, I grabbed my remote and changed the channel.  I notice that both of the soaps that I watch seem to be going for shock value rather than a good plausible SL.  Sad.

Excuse any errors...still can't edit on my iPad.

@Mmsfoxxie... It's gotten to be about like QVC for me, I can't even take it as background noise. I just don't care about these stories or these people anymore. I finally deleted it from my DVR, so no longer record it daily. Maybe once or twice a week, if I think about it, I'll record it and then more often than not I fast foward through it in what amounts to all of about ten minutes. Often, I delete it without even watching. It's that bad.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Laura1, I think Dr. Gates daddy is going to come through.  Funny, daddy and Victor are probably the same age.  This doctor definitely has daddy association issues.

I have no words for Summer.  Yes I do.  How can you allow the man that had your husband killed and the man had had your mother raped for months, use you?   Luca is using her, too.  I hope they have room for her next to Patty cause she's gonna need it down the line.  For me, she's made the word "grandpa" sound fowl.

Im back to having the show on as background noise 75% of the show.  When Victor kissed her, I grabbed my remote and changed the channel.  I notice that both of the soaps that I watch seem to be going for shock value rather than a good plausible SL.  Sad.

Excuse any errors...still can't edit on my iPad.

@Mmsfoxxie  OMG this is too funny!  I was actually wondering if her daddy isn't really working with Victor and they staged that whole prison argument of I'll never pardon you, etc. so that no one would suspect they were in cahoots.  You know Victor is breaking out one way or another and will be visiting Adam on the other side of the table shortly.    

Trusted Contributor

Has Billy gone off his nut?  He really has a lot of gall.

I can't stand to watch Summer . (not too smart)

Jessa
Super Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@HULAGIRL wrote:
Summer is as dumb as a stump.....always has been....remember that dope she married....."just give him a chance"...yeah, that worked out well! She falls into bed with anything male that walks by......now everyone is suppose to "just give him a chance" (Luca).

But at least the dope she married was cute... Something this show sorely needs these days... Adam and the new bartender are about the only even semi 'hot' factor they've got going. And I have a feeling we won't be seeing much of sweet Adam for a while.

Woman Very Happy

At least a stump previously had a purpose... I cannot say the same for Summer. It feels like the writers are forcing Luca and Summer into a story line. Drop them both already... save your money.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Summary for Thursday, May 26th from soaps.com:

At Chancellor Park, Cane teases Jill about having him bring her straight from the airport to see Katherine’s plaque. She mutters about Katherine swooping in on her broom if she didn’t stop there. Cane mentions her making a donation to the Winters-Abbott Foundation for a wing in Katherine’s name. Jill really misses her, and recalls how hard she worked to get sober. Hilary appears. She takes credit for the idea for a wing in Katherine’s name. Cane explains that Hilary’s on the board. Jill and Hilary spar verbally. Jill decides it will be a condition that Hilary stays away from the wing project. Hil says that won’t be possible – it’s the Chancellor-Turner wing in honor of Katherine and Rose Turner. Jill is furious and nixes the idea. Hil threatens her with bad press, but Jill is certain she would turn it around on the social climbing parasite. Cane intervenes as they argue, and confirms to Jill that the board already agreed. Jill storms off. Hilary orders Cane to get Jill on board…or else. At the Club, Devon asks how Lily’s doing. She’s being blackmailed by his b*tch of a wife, and wonders how that sounds to him. Devon insists she won’t turn Neil in. Lily marvels that Devon still thinks she’ll protect him, but she’ll sacrifice their entire family to get what she wants. How can he love someone who would turn on him? Devon insists he and Hilary love each other. Lily suggests a divorce. She wonders if he stays out of guilt for cheating on Neil. Devon defends his marriage. Lily mentions the way Hilary looks at Jack. Devon blows it off. In their suite, Jack senses Phyllis is distant after lovemaking. Phyllis snaps out of it and says she’s counting her blessings. Jack thinks it’s them against the world. Phyllis thinks about Billy, but Jack brings her back to the present again. In the dining room, Billy flirts with Bethany, who wonders if he has a suite. He invites her back to his house. Later, Jack and Phyllis are dining when Hilary rushes up and tells Jack she needs him. She whines about Jill threatening to pull her funding. Jack muses it could be a disaster. Phyllis suggests two separate wings and tells Hil to go. Hilary argues, but Jack backs Phyllis’ idea. Devon catches up with Hilary as she storms away. She complains everyone is threatened by her and rants about Jill. Devon agrees with the separate wings. Hil snaps that people won’t care about Rose Turner – just another lush that drank herself to death. At Billy’s place, he is making out with Bethany on the sofa, but flashes to Phyllis and pulls away – maybe they should go to the bedroom. Bethany pulls him back down. Later, they’re making out in Billy’s room when Jill enters downstairs and takes in all the changes. Billy and Bethany descend the stairs. Jill hollers, “What in the hell have you done to Katherine’s house?” Bethany and Jill butt heads. Jill suggests she go get dressed, and then confronts Billy about the house, which looks like a bordello for depressives. She cries that he could have at least left Katherine’s picture up. He shows her it’s in the entranceway. Jill remarks on his sexual escapade – he’s screwing up again. Billy says the girl is Britney, and she shouldn’t jump to conclusions. Jill complains he’s made Katherine’s home into a man cave and becomes emotional – she intended the house as a place to give his kids a real home. Heartbroken, Jill leaves. Bethany reappears. Billy wants a rain check, but she wants to stay. He says ‘another time’ and calls her Britney. She thanks him for nothing and informs him her name is Bethany as she exits. At the park, Cane and Lily compare notes on Hilary blackmailing them. Lily hates her, and thinks they should call her bluff. Cane feels they must neutralize her without jeopardizing Neil and Devon. Lily decides if she feels she’s losing Devon, it could get her back in line. Jill arrives at the Club and Jack tells her Hilary has been handled – Katherine will have her own wing. Jill thanks him, and then starts in about Billy, who is going off the rails. Nearby, Devon reassures Hilary her mother will get the recognition she deserves. Hilary hugs him. She loves him so much.

Back at Jack’s table, Phyllis is stunned when Jill rants about Billy having a naked woman in a sheet at his house.

Honored Contributor

A Loose Ahead to Friday, May 27th: Jill implores Victoria, “You have to go over there and make the first move. Please tell Billy how you feel!” Summer says, “I don’t know why she’s being so stubborn.” Luca replies, “Rome wasn’t built in a day.” Billy says to Jack, as Phyllis looks on, “You want to know what’s bothering me? I’ll tell you right now…”
Honored Contributor

@RU4 real wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@HULAGIRL wrote:

Woman Very Happy

At least a stump previously had a purpose... I cannot say the same for Summer. It feels like the writers are forcing Luca and Summer into a story line. Drop them both already... save your money.

Seriously, you really would think those producing these shows would have SOME concept of who is and who is NOT drawing in the audience... I don't know one single person who gives a flying fig about Summer... Frankly, I don't think most of us can even stand her. She happens to be among the producer's favorites and that's the only reason one can see for her still being here at all... If they aren't going to get rid of her then the only solution is to make her a villain. Hey, after all, everybody already hates her...

Honored Contributor

One can only hope that this big buildup involving the totally uninteresting Hillary... that this dire apparent need of the writers to hook her and her idiot (and also totally uninteresting) husband into so many story lines... is that one fine day she'll be murdered and then the writers can drag out another tedious murder mystery for another year... and then hand us another unsatisfactory resolution... And yes, as I've been saying, she will have at least a dalliance with poor dumb Jack... 

Honored Contributor

Whoa!  Hold on....when did anybody allow Hillary to name a wing for Rose Turner, her mother?  I don't blame Jill for being upset connecting her name with Catherine Chancellor.

What bothers me more is how they are placing a relatively newbie, Hillary front and center and putting Neil and Devon (whether you like them or not, lol) on the back burner.  These writers have no loyalty at all.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)