Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R May Thread...... SPOILERS!!!!!!!

Thanks, @loveschocolate.  

Youre right, @aubnwa01.  Victor could have paid for a fake autopsy.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Thanks, @loveschocolate.  

Youre right, @aubnwa01.  Victor could have paid for a fake autopsy.

@Mmsfoxxie, you are welcome. I am having so much difficulty posting on my iPad, but I am trying. 😟
Honored Contributor

I hate to make sense where a soap is concerned but Jack and Phyllis need to sue Victor in civil court and clean out the bank accounts he's apparently using to hire his minions from beyond bars.  Phyllis wanted to destroy him so bad.  Hit the man where he lives and don't even leave him enough for his commisary account.  He'll have to bum a meal off of Ian every now and then if he doesn't like the cafeteria food.         

Honored Contributor

Summary for Wednesday, May 25th from soaps.com:

At Newman Enterprises, a reporter ambushes Victoria for a statement about Adam’s arrest, and how Newmans keep breaking the law. Victoria muses that she must want to know how people are to trust them. She makes a statement about how well the business is doing and sends her out. Victoria then cancels her appointments – she has a family matter to deal with.

report this ad
At the penthouse, Adam tells Chelsea that Victor will make sure he goes down in this set-up. Chelsea suggests they take Connor and run…tonight. Adam agrees. Chelsea notes they’d be unable to come back. Adam will take a life on the run with Chelsea and Connor over prison. Victoria arrives and chews at Adam – her brother being a granny killer is the last thing she needs. Adam thinks it’s worse for him. Victoria concedes that she doesn’t believe he did it. Chelsea appears with bags. Victoria grimaces, “Oh no, you’ve got to be kidding me.” Arguing about going on the run ensues. Victoria wants Adam to stay and prove his innocence – if he takes off Dad wins. She says they have to stick together to stop their father. Adam decides he has unfinished business with Victor and leaves. Chelsea wants to know Victoria’s real motive. Victoria admits Adam thinks like Victor, which could help them beat him. She hopes he decides to stay and fight.

Breaking News: Alicia Coppola in Cowgirl’s Story

At the state pen infirmary, Victor grouses to Meredith about Michael Baldwin wanting him to admit he framed his son for murder. He figures it’s time for him to confess, but Meredith isn’t about to let him do that. She talks about finding a way to get him out of there. Victor thinks she’s remarkable and promises not to confess to anything. Later, Adam arrives and confronts Victor about framing him for murder. Victor wonders how it feels to know he’s innocent but no one will listen to you. Adam moves to leave, but Victor hollers, “Sit down!” Adam feels Victor has hated him from the beginning. He tears up and says he’s done seeking his approval and won’t let him take his family from him. Victor softens and reminds him of playing on the farm, of how proud he was when he graduated from Harvard. “What is it between the two of us?” Adam leaves. A tear is on Victor’s cheek. After, he tells Meredith he’s the only one who can save Adam from ending up in there. He claims he has proof Adam killed Constance but hasn’t used it. Meredith says his kids don’t deserve him. Victor coos, “I don’t deserve you.”

In bed with Jack, Phyllis flashes to kissing Billy in the park and ignores his phone call.

report this ad
At home, Billy leaves a message for Phyllis to call him back or get over there – what happened in the park was huge for them. Ashley appears and notes he has a romantic lunch set up. She grills him about moving on with somebody. Billy is irked she discussed this with Jack. They argue about him not getting back with Victoria. Ash agrees to back off. Once alone, Billy hovers over Phyllis’ name in his phone.

Still in bed with Jack, Phyllis gets a call from Ashley to meet her in the park – she thinks she knows what’s going on with Billy.

At the park, Ashley confides to Phyllis that Billy is definitely moving on and she’s concerned that if it’s serious it will jeopardize his future with Victoria. Phyllis opines that it is probably a flash in the pan, but Ashley is sure it’s serious, though she feels Billy’s rebounding and the woman will get hurt.

At the Club, Billy notices Jack has a room key – he hope’s there’s no trouble at home. Phyllis appears and Billy learns they’re planning a ‘romantic time-out’. Phyllis goes upstairs to wait for Jack, who confides to Billy that he and his wife have reconnected. Ash appears and spirits Jack away. Billy looks up the stairs. In the suite, Phyllis, wearing lingerie, calls, “Come in,” when there’s a knock. It’s Billy. He wonders if she’s trying to erase the memory of them making love. He knows she can’t forget; neither can he. Billy is starting to think he can’t live without her. Phyllis whispers painfully for him to go. Billy thinks they could be real if she’d allow it. Downstairs, Ash and Jack discuss Billy. Jack thinks he’s managing and she should back off like Phyllis decided to do. Ash warns this new woman could cost him the love of his life. Billy appears. Jack heads upstairs, and Ash vows not to interfere anymore. Upstairs, Phyllis launches herself at Jack and pulls him into bed. At the bar, Billy chats with Bethany (Chrishell Stause), a waitress who used to work at On The Boulevard and had a crush on him.

At Newman, Victoria reads an article stating the company’s in good hands. She tells Victor’s portrait he may hate it, but she’ll make him proud.

At the penthouse, Adam tells Chelsea they’ll stay and fight – its’ the only way they’ll ever be free.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
A Look Ahead to Thursday, May 26th:

Devon asks Lily, “Everything okay?” Lily replies, “I’m being blackmailed by your b*tch of a wife. Does that sound okay to you?”

Hilary tells Jack, “I would never forgive myself if I didn’t give you this news right now.”

Bethany asks Billy, “You live with your mother?” Jill snaps, “Maybe you should learn something about the men that you sleep with, Dear.”
Honored Contributor

I can't stand Hilary!

Honored Contributor

I knew what Chelsea was gonna say before she did LOL

"I have an idea ....let's run....." I sit there and mouthed the words.

Sharon is gonna think twice when she hears the kid isn't Nick's anyway. LOL She's not as smart as she thought she was.

Honored Contributor

I so get the feeling that we are going to reanact the true life story of a prison worker who falls in love with an inmate and helps him escape.  If Victor starts climbing through underground pipes and it all ends in a manhunt across the fields of WI.....really, Y&R?  

And Summer get a clue already about your boyfriend and your grandfather.  You're a little too old to be so naive although I give Luca points for advising Victoria on how best to get over on and take advantage of her niece.  What a guy!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Laura1, I think Dr. Gates daddy is going to come through.  Funny, daddy and Victor are probably the same age.  This doctor definitely has daddy association issues.

I have no words for Summer.  Yes I do.  How can you allow the man that had your husband killed and the man had had your mother raped for months, use you?   Luca is using her, too.  I hope they have room for her next to Patty cause she's gonna need it down the line.  For me, she's made the word "grandpa" sound fowl.

Im back to having the show on as background noise 75% of the show.  When Victor kissed her, I grabbed my remote and changed the channel.  I notice that both of the soaps that I watch seem to be going for shock value rather than a good plausible SL.  Sad.

Excuse any errors...still can't edit on my iPad.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Summer is as dumb as a stump.....always has been....remember that dope she married....."just give him a chance"...yeah, that worked out well! She falls into bed with anything male that walks by......now everyone is suppose to "just give him a chance" (Luca).