Trusted Contributor

Re: Y&R May Thread...... SPOILERS!!!!!!!

Thanks loveschocolate, you do a great job keeping us informed.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OH, Lord....that whispering that Phyllis does is getting more annoying!  Maybe it's more often.  Guess it's supposed to be sexy?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I thought Constance died after she fell from her wheelchair... So what is an autopsy going to prove. This show just gets more and more contrived for the covenience of the rotten writers. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I just saw a Law and Order 2004 or 2005 and it had the woman who plays Phyllis in it.  She didn't look much different.

Just the thought  of Phyllis and Billy together makes me sick.  I can't explain it, just doesn't fit.  I'm soooo tired already (and it just started) of seeing Phyllis and Billy push pull ("I want you, I don't want you, I want you, I don't want you").  So freaking old.

So that jail Dr is falling for Victor?  Come on, he's that irrestible?  Ugh!  I would think this woman would be smarter than that.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jessa9 So the heart now turns to a thumbs up once you heart a post... It stays a thumbs up to let you know you've already hearted it... And if you click on the icon again, that's now how you unheart a post rather than having to go through the menu... I mean really, it's probably better, but did we really need this...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Hey guys. I am having difficulty today copying and pasting from my iPad. This site has been wonky today. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Sorry about my recap for Monday not having paragraphs. Ugh.

Noto worry, @loveschocolate.  It's all good.  Thanks for your efforts.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

I think Nikki filing for divorce is going to fit in with victors plan perfectly.  He will continue to play the poor rejected victim, wife divorcing him etc!  Doc will fall like a ton of bricks.  Victor will marry her and the judge will have to let him out of jail.  Too embarrassing to have his son in law in jail!

Honored Contributor

Victor playing the "victim" is laughable!!! He goes on and on about how is family "betrayed" him and takes NO responsibility for what he did to Jack and Phyllis, not to mention Austin and Courtney. AND Summer the "brain surgeon" conveniently" forgets what happened to Austin indirectly from "grandpa". 

Super Contributor

Nasty watching Victor kiss that young doctor whatshername....She reminds me of the young friend of Victoria that he married....sorry I forgot their names....I predict he will be out of jail and back with Niki by Christmas Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Spoilers for Week of May 23rd from soaps.com:

Monday, May 23:

Summer warns Victor of Nikki's plans.

Luca and Victoria face off.

Travis thinks Victoria is married.

Dylan gets the autopsy results.

Tuesday, May 24:

Mariah wants Sharon to tell the truth.

Nick doesn't know what to believe about Adam.

Nick lashes out at Victor.

Chelsea takes a risk to protect her family.

Michael looks for an admission of guilt from Victor.

Wednesday, May 25:

Phyllis reconnects with her husband.

Thursday, May 26:

Billy is taken off guard.

Friday, May 27:

Luca messes with Victoria.

MORE:

Billy meets up with Bethany, a waitress, and invites her back to his place.