Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R May Thread...... SPOILERS!!!!!!!

@stevieb wrote:

Victoria's face is really not enhanced by her new boney look... She does truly look skeletal.

Anyone beginning to wonder if Jack and Hill will link up...?

As for JH's new show, my guess is he'll pull double duty until it's clear whether the new show is going to make it... Possibly longer if they'll work around him. I read it was in his contract that they would, but it's got to be a bit awkward if the shows are on different networks.

@stevieb  I got the same vibe when Jack and Miss Thing were talking.  I hope not.  Although Phyllis deserves what she gets and Jack is long overdue to come off his high horse.

As for the dresses, I work in an office every day and, while my wardrobe may not be as expensive or fancy, I am absolutely dressed in heels and a dress most work days.  It's part of the job especially depending on the profession you're in.  

Our new bartender is either Victoria's new baby daddy or a stalker although we've already done both in recent years.  I'm kind of over the whole storylines on repeat.  

Esteemed Contributor

Is it me? or my TV?  Nikki looks 20yrs younger today!  Then, I saw Lauren (haven't seen her in awhile) and she appeared younger, too?  Anyone else agree?

Honored Contributor

It's that gorgeous hair cut and style, @eddyandme.  It took ten years off of her.  Sharon should take a clue.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Goodness Victoria must eat cotton balls soaked with orange juice to get that thin...not a good look at all.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, May 19th from soaps.com:

At the park, Nick tells Sharon and Dylan that he wants Adam arrested…for murder. Dylan asks who he killed, and Nick says it was Constance Bingham. Nick insists Sage believed it, and may have been afraid of what Adam would do to her if she came forward. Sharon and Dylan are skeptical. Nick tries to convince them. Dylan takes the journal; he’ll look into it. Once alone, Nick agonizes to Sharon about Sage not being able to trust him with this secret. She suggests he stop reading the journal. Nick says he finished it, and talks about Sage’s desperation to get over losing Christian. She didn’t deserve any of this. They hug.

At the penthouse, Adam doesn’t think Sage would write about Christian’s paternity in her journal. Chelsea says whatever was in there, it’s bad. Dylan arrives and announces that Nick is accusing Adam of murdering Constance Bingham. He asks again about the voicemail from Sage. Adam insists he didn’t hurt Constance and Chelsea asks what his motive would have been. Dylan says Sage wrote that Constance figured out he wasn’t Gabriel. They plan to exhume Constance’s body and do an autopsy. Once alone, Adam questions if Chelsea believes he’s innocent. She assures him she thinks it’s insane.

At Hank’s Bar, Luca seats himself at the bar and beams at Travis. They make small talk and then Luca pretends to be suffering a broken heart. Travis admits he was just burned by a woman named Tori, who cited ‘complications’ as the reason for not moving forward. Luca smirks.

At Newman Enterprises, Victoria grouses to Summer about having to earn the executives’ respect. Summer offers to help, but Victoria will do the heavy lifting on this one. Summer demonstrates her newly acquired knowledge about the company. Victoria is impressed, and admits she doesn’t know who to trust anymore. Summer won’t let her down. Victoria has a tense phone call with the energy executives and Michael arrives looking for her custody agreement. He lets slip that Nikki is planning to divorce Victor. Victoria wonders if she knows what kind of hell she’s about to unleash. Summer thinks he’ll be devastated. Victoria snarks about his body count and tells Summer to wake up and see him for who he is. Once alone, Michael lets Summer know he thinks Nikki should face the pain head on. Later, Luca finds Summer upset about her family and Victoria marginalizing her. Luca offers to help Summer learn about the stuff on Vikki’s desk. Summer listens to his advice about the energy executives and asks him to compose an email, to which she’ll sign Victoria’s name. “She’ll be impressed.”

At the Club, Kevin is pleased to hear Michael will appeal his suspension. Talk turns to Mariah. Kevin says the situation wasn’t good. Michael informs Kevin he’s irritating everyone with his social media posts with Natalie…his new best friend, who is not Mariah. Kevin goes over to apologize to Mariah at the bar. He senses she’s not okay and urges her to confide in him. Mariah mutters about not being able to un-know what she knows. “So many people are going to get hurt.” Kevin gets a message from Natalie, and Mariah storms off.

At Sharon’s place, Nick wonders what else Sage didn’t tell him. Sharon says if there were no other revelations in the journal, then it was the only secret. Mariah enters. She asks about the baby. Nick leaves. Mariah confronts Sharon about not telling him the truth. Sharon says there’s nothing in the journal to expose her. Mariah asks so what now? She’ll continue to raise Nick’s son? Sharon talks about damaging Dylan beyond repair if she were to take away his child. Mariah thinks the truth will come out so why not get it over with? Sharon thinks it never has to come out. She hollers that she would lie to keep Sully with them. Mariah shouts that she would have to lie too…for decades! Dylan enters. He talks about exhuming Constance’s body to get to the truth. Mariah scoffs about ‘the truth’ and leaves.

At Hank’s Bar, Travis is surprised to see Victoria, who feels she may have overreacted. He asks her for a dance and takes her into his arms.

At Travis’ place, Victoria marvels that they’re doing this again…in the middle of the day. He undresses her, they kiss, and he lays her on the bed.

At the penthouse, Nick confronts Adam about pretending to be Sage’s friend and forcing her to keep his secret. Adam argues that he didn’t kill Constance. Nick challenges him to prove it by producing the letter Sage left him. Adam says it had nothing to do with Constance or murder. Suddenly Adam has a revelation – Victor is behind this; he’s framing him for murder.

Honored Contributor

A Look Ahead to Friday, May 20th:

Lily tells Hilary, “You may be able to charm Jack, but there is nothing you can do to shut me down.”

Ashley asks Billy, “Is there a new woman in your life?”

Meredith tells Victor, “You’re not alone.” They kiss.

Honored Contributor

Scheduling alerts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soaps.com has details as to which soap operas will not be seen on Monday May 30, due to the Memorial Day holiday.

CBS will go uninterrupted with new episodes of "The Bold and the Beautiful" and "The Young and the Restless."

Honored Contributor

I can't believe they are bringing up Constance Bingam let alone having Victor while in prison be the cause.

Thank you, @loveschocolate.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I'm just now watching Y&R the scene with Niki and Dylan in the park and he's holding "Sully".  He looks so cute with his little blue shoes on.  I swear the glaze in that kids eyes, he looks almost drugged.  I guess he's just tired.

He's barely moving.  It's almost funny.  I don't think Niki is that interesting, but he's just sitting on Dylan's knee staring at her like crazy!

Sharon has that weird/dumb look she gets in her eyes down to a T.  She's had to do it so often, she's really good at it!

At least the kid will have a name other than "Sully".  Now the good stuff will happen (fingers X-ed).