Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R March 2017....SPOILERS!!!

Same day update: Jess Walton responded to fan reaction about her exit from "Y&R" by clarifying that she is merely taking time off and not leaving the role of Jill permanently.

Soaps.com earlier reported that actor Tristan Rogers took to Twitter to thank fans for their feedback on Colin's recent reconciliation with Jess Walton's Jill, and revealed the duo has left "The Young and the Restless" for the foreseeable future. Colin and Jill were headed off to travel the world and fulfill her bucket list, and apparently there are no plans for them to return as of right now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

Same day update: Jess Walton responded to fan reaction about her exit from "Y&R" by clarifying that she is merely taking time off and not leaving the role of Jill permanently.

Soaps.com earlier reported that actor Tristan Rogers took to Twitter to thank fans for their feedback on Colin's recent reconciliation with Jess Walton's Jill, and revealed the duo has left "The Young and the Restless" for the foreseeable future. Colin and Jill were headed off to travel the world and fulfill her bucket list, and apparently there are no plans for them to return as of right now.

Well that's just wonderful...Time off? From what... She's been on more in the last few months than in years and she's still hardly a daily presence... I say, leave him gone and recast the role of Jill. I've been sick of Jess Walton's scenery chewing for a while now anyway... Makes me wonder who'll be living in the Chancellor mansion... They spent an awful lot on that set to never use it... I guess going forward, we can expect the only sets in use to be the bars, the coffee shop, GC Buzz and the various offices... Positively thrilling...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb, lol! At least they haven't been at "The Park" recently! 😂😂😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yesterday was one of those days that I never took the remote off of fast foward... Sorry to say, I can see the handwriting on the wall for this show's future with me... When it reaches the point where your routine is to skip way more than you watch, then there's no point in continuing... It hasn't gotten a bit better and it doesn't appear it's going to... I don't see how supposedly professional writers, supposedly with a track record, could be utterly oblivious to how really lame this show has become... It's just bad...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb, lol! At least they haven't been at "The Park" recently! 😂😂😂😂😂

Or the side of the road... @loveschocolate Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@jessa wrote:

@loveschocolate. When he first came on EB was impressed with him and told him so and MM said he loved working with him.  Then he goes behind EB back and routinely asked everyone "How long do you think that old s o b will be around before I take over?"  

One day after making a fuss over Michelle Stafford's daughter while MM was watching MM Gordon twitter to post "Not all men with mustaches are pedophiles, but all men who are pedophiles have mustaches.". He wanted to start a fight with EB.  EB mentions that there was allegations of a problem with  a young actress on the show but EB didn't know of the situation personally.  E B said he did not get him fired , he had no one to blame but himself.  On MM last day he came to EB to apologize.  EB told him he needed to see a shrink. He told him he was a good actor but was self a destructive.

EB ...did he write about not getting along with Jack? I remember reading about them getting into a fist fight in real life. That was probably 20 years ago. Somehow, I wonder if EB is at fault. Maybe Victor is just as surly as the real EB.

Valued Contributor

So are Jack and Gloria sleeping together?  Please tell me no. That's just nasty to me. I know about the initial drunken night but they aren't continuing are they?  She said something to him yesterday about helping him in and out of the boardroom.

Honored Contributor

@smileshannon, yes they are. 

Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, March 23rd from soaps.com:

At Crimson Lights, Sharon thinks Scott looks frustrated and suggests he take a walk. He speaks briefly to Chelsea on his way out. Chelsea confides to Sharon that she owes Nick an apology; she cut their night short. Sharon reveals she went back to college but Chelsea’s attention wanders. She tells Sharon about Nick giving her Sage’s inheritance, which brought up memories. “It’s been six months since Adam…” Sharon is supportive and assures her Nick understands. Later, Scott returns and pulls up a chair to help Sharon with her essay. He compliments her work and urges her to hang out with people who boost her confidence.

In the ranch living room, Nick tells his mother how Chelsea went into a tailspin last night after Adam’s name came up. He mentions the explosion – what if it wasn’t an accident? Nikki insists Paul and Dylan were thorough. She shudders to think if Chelsea and Connor had been there, and wonders who would have tried to kill Adam. Nick flashes to Scott saying Chloe told him something life-changing happened six months ago.

In the Club dining room, Chloe unconvincingly insists she’s not hungover. Kevin notes she acted like she was celebrating something last night. She says, “I was.” Kevin asks about her nightmare. Chloe shrugs it off. She leaves as Michael appears and joins his brother. Kevin stuns Michael by blurting that he’s going to propose. Michael argues if they need three times to get it right, they’re not compatible. Kevin angrily asks for his brother’s blessing and cites the improvement in Chloe. Michael snaps that Adam’s death likely helped with that, and Kevin is irked. He works relentlessly to convince Michael that Chloe has turned her life around. Michael finally relents and they embrace.

At Jabot, Jack is angry with Gloria over the video. Gloria gets her back up and snarls at him across the desk that this little fiasco got him to focus on the men’s line and they can do great things. Glo adds that in his spare time, he can stick it to baby brother, and trots out.

Vikki arrives at Brash & Sassy, where Billy’s finishing his presentation for the pro hockey representative. He compliments her on schooling Jack yesterday. Billy tries to thank her for sticking up for him but she gets a call.

After, Gloria arrives to confront Victoria about using the video to manipulate Jack. Vikki mocks her attempt to stand by her man, and warns if things escalate, there will be blowback that will hurt Jack more than Billy.

In Jack’s office, Billy tells Jack he’s entitled to lash out at him, but a war seems like a waste of energy. Billy insists if Jack despises him forever, it makes him…Victor. Jack snarls, “Get. Out.” Billy tries again, and Jack reminds him he’s his own worst enemy and he’ll screw things up on his own. Billy retorts that he hired a woman who once tried to tank Jabot. “Thank her for me.”

Billy returns to Brash & Sassy and before leaving for Toronto, thanks Victoria for defending him; it felt like it came from her heart. Victoria remains silent. Billy kisses her and then breathlessly says he has to catch his flight.

In the penthouse, Chelsea opens up to Chloe about her night – all she could think about was the explosion. She reveals that Nick gave her Sage’s inheritance from Constance and Chloe blurts, “Give it back.” She rants that Adam’s linked to that money. “You can’t keep it.” They bicker as Chelsea says Constance wanted Sage to have it; the majority went to charity. Talk turns to Adam’s death. Chloe inadvertently reveals that there was a view of the lake from the cabin porch, but covers by insisting Chelsea told her that. Nick arrives. In a moment alone, Nick gets testy when Chloe suggests Chelsea should forget Adam. After, he looks thoughtful and picks up Connor’s dinosaur, which has a hole in it. He and Chelsea are stunned when he finds a device inside.

At Top of the Tower, Nikki sees Jack order a drink and talk turns to Ashley bringing Ravi to the opera. Jack-attitude-YR-CBSJack is grouchy and Nikki observes that it usually takes Victor to get him this worked up. Jack grimaces. He snaps about Nikki settling for fading away into retirement with Victor. She narrows her eyes – is he just a big ball of resentment?

At Crimson Lights, Chloe and Sharon commiserate over the challenges they’ve faced and discuss the importance of therapy.

A Look Ahead to Friday, March 24th:

Jordan wonders if Lily is worried he’s falling for Hilary. Lily asks, “Well are you?”

Devon tells Neil, “There is nobody I’d rather do this with. What do you say?”

Kevin says, “Chloe, will you marry me?”

Honored Contributor

Daytime’s most celebrated night is just around the corner for the 44th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards, where winners in each category will be announced on Sunday April 30. Though there is still no news on whether or not fans will be able to watch the ceremony, Soaps.com is delivering the final nominees as they are announced on CBS’ “The Talk,” including the technical categories, so keep refreshing the page to see who made the list.

Soap opera daytime Emmy nominations include…

Outstanding Drama Series nominees:
"The Bold and the Beautiful"
"Days of our Lives"
"General Hospital"
"The Young and the Restless"

Outstanding Drama Series Writing Team nominees:
"Days of our Lives"
"General Hospital"

Outstanding Drama Series Directing Team nominees:
"Days of our Lives"
"General Hospital"

Outstanding Lead Actor nominees:
"The Bold and the Beautiful's" Scott Clifton (Liam Spencer)
"Days of our Lives'" Billy Flynn (Chad DiMera) and Vincent Irizarry (Deimos Kiriakis)
"The Young and the Restless'" Peter Bergman (Jack Abbott) and Kristoff St. John (Neil Winters)

Outstanding Lead Actress nominees:
"The Bold and the Beautiful's" Heather Tom (Katie Logan)
"General Hospital's" Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis Davis) and Laura Wright (Carly Corinthos)
"The Young and the Restless'" Gina Tognoni (Phyllis Abbott) and Jess Walton (Jill Abbott)

Outstanding Supporting Actor nominees:
"Days of our Lives'" John Aniston (Victor Kiriakis) and James Reynolds (Abe Carver)
"General Hospital's" Chad Duell (Michael Corinthos) and Jeffrey Vincent Parise (Carlos Rivera/Dr. Joe Rivera)
"The Young and the Restless'" Steve Burton (Dylan McAvoy)

Outstanding Supporting Actress nominees:
"The Bold and the Beautiful's" Anna Maria Horsford (Vivienne Avant)
"Days of our Lives'" Kate Mansi (Abigail Deveraux)
"General Hospital's" Finola Hughes (Anna Devane)
"The Young and the Restless'" Stacy Haiduk (Patty Williams) and Kelly Sullivan (Sage Warner)

Outstanding Younger Actor nominees:
"The Bold and the Beautiful's" Pierson Fodé (Thomas Forrester) and Anthony Turpel (R.J. Forrester)
"Days of our Lives'" James Lastovic (Joey Johnson)
"General Hospital's" Bryan Craig (Morgan Corinthos) and Tequan Richmond (TJ Ashford)

Outstanding Younger Actress nominees:
"The Bold and the Beautiful's" Reign Edwards (Nicole Avant)
"General Hospital's" Lexi Ainsworth (Kristina Corinthos Davis) and Chloe Lanier (Nelle Hayes)
"The Young and the Restless'" Hunter King (Summer Newman) and Alyvia Alyn Lind (Faith Newman)