Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R March 2017....SPOILERS!!!

@SahmIam Maybe this will occupy Jill as she recuperates.  Maybe she and Esther can work together.  Esther seems to have it more 'together' these days than Jill does (getting Murphy was a good idea).  He must live around the corner....Ha!

It isn't brain surgery.  She should know where Mrs. C banks and go from there.  Just because he had a key I have had two safety deposit boxes but never go in either of them.  I honestly can't remember if anyone with a key can get in them.

Valued Contributor

I was so thrilled to see Murphy today!  I named a cat after him because at one time he was the only character on the show that had any brains.

Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, March 6th from soaps.com:

At the Club, Victor and Michael are concerned about an exhausted Lauren, who frets about Scott’s well-being and snaps over them telling her how to feel. Victor takes a call from Kevin, who reports that Scott wasn’t where he was supposed to be – the kidnappers got cold feet. Lauren grows upset at the possible implications. She cries as she recalls debating with Scott about his dangerous job. They all look at a map of Kevin’s location, and Victor assures them the kidnappers will keep Scott alive for the $10 million or they won’t see a dime. Lauren sneers at Vic’s concern for his cash, but quickly apologizes. After Victor leaves, Michael assures an agonized Lauren that she didn’t offend him.

In the Chancellor mansion, Colin explains to Esther that Jill invited him there. Once alone, Colin is all congeniality as he assumes his check is the reason Jill wanted to see him. Jill calmly sips tea as he goes on, but then confronts him about robbing her a second time to repay her, and reveals she knows about the key and safety deposit box. Jill tauntingly explains how she figured it all out. She wants to know what was in there that Katherine wanted her to have and threatens to rip his check in half. Colin protests loudly. He pours a drink and explains how he found the music box. Too late, he realizes their issue was not about money, it was about trust. Jill huffs that what Katherine left her was worth more than a dollar amount. Colin admits it was a ring. Jill becomes emotional and then frustrated over Colin not thinking about anything beyond saving his sorry ass. Jill clutches her neck and marvels that Katherine found the ring Phillip intended for her and kept it all these years. Colin protests – how was he to know the ring was important? Jill moans that Phillip was the love of her life. Colin thinks they can build something together, but Jill angrily kicks him out, check in hand, and demands that he get back her ring. After, Esther finds Jill raging about Katherine’s deceit. “I will never forgive you!" 

Nick and Chelsea exchange a gentle greeting as they wake up together at the penthouse. Since they don’t have to go to work, they make love. Later, downstairs, they canoodle contentedly and discuss going public. Nick must talk to Faith. They kiss goodbye and Chelsea grins to herself.

Sharon arrives at the ranch to get Faith and Nikki invites her to hold Christian. Faith appears and demands to know why Nick didn’t pick up Christian last night. Sharon presumes he had something to do. Faith looks pointedly at Nikki and reveals he had a date. Faith steps out and Nikki updates a stunned Sharon on Faith’s attempt to sabotage Nick and Chelsea. Sharon’s puzzled since Faith likes Chelsea. Nikki points out both of Faith’s parents are single and available. Sharon looks thoughtful. Nick arrives. Sharon reveals she’s going back to college, and they discuss Faith’s behavior. Nikki exits, and Sharon proposes to Nick that they talk to Faith together. Their daughter appears and apologizes. Sharon and Nick lecture about faking medical emergencies and manipulating. Sharon serenely reassures Faith that she is fine on her own and they should be happy for Nick and Chelsea.

At Newman, Nikki looks over Victor’s shoulder as he converses with a crackly sounding Kevin, who is at a new location but gets cut off. Nikki and Victor discuss the grim situation until the phone rings again.

At the Club, a frazzled Lauren gets a call from Victor summoning her to his office. Michael startles as she smashes a glass in her haste to leave.

Nick calls Chelsea from the tackhouse and amuses her with tales of Christian’s dinner menu. She lets him go when her doorbell rings.

Chelsea is surprised to see Faith and Sharon at her door. Faith says she owes her an apology. Sharon enthuses about how happy they are for her and Nick and Chelsea offers up hot chocolate. Sharon is proud of Faith, who says she wants Chelsea to know how she really feels.

At the coffee house, Colin meets with Jasper and demands he get the ring back.

In Victor’s office, Lauren sobs with relief to see Scott (played by Daniel Hall) on the video call. She tells him to come home. There’s no place he would rather be. They thank Kevin before signing off. Lauren throws herself into Victor’s arms. “Thank you so much!”

In the Middle East, Scott flinches when Kevin tries to help him up. He slowly rises and says he’s going the other direction. Kevin hopes he’s kidding. Scott looks shifty but then leaves with Kevin.

A Look Ahead to Tuesday, March 7th:

Ravi asks, “Why, Ashley? Why is it so impossible for us to be more than friends?”

Hilary tells Mariah, “You need to get it together, alright? Our photo shoot is about to start.” Mariah asks, “What photo shoot?”

Jordan informs Devon he was thinking about asking Hilary out on a date. “Would that be a problem, Chief?”

Honored Contributor

Spoilers for Week of March 6th from soaps.com:

Monday March 6:

Scheming Faith lets Sharon know Nick is up to

An emotional Jill rages about being deceived

Sharon learns from Faith that Nick had a date.

Colin protests as Jill threatens to tear up his check.

Scott Grainger appears in a video chat with Victor.

The situation with Scott worsens.

Tuesday March 7:

Ravi wants to know why he and Ashley can't be more than friends.

Ashley draws the line with Ravi.

Jill receives a special delivery.

Hilary tells Mariah to get ready for their photo shoot.

Jordan asks Devon if it's a problem for him to take Hilary on a date.

Wednesday March 8:

Cane spreads his wings.

Thursday March 9:

Devon shocks Hilary.

Victoria defends Reed.

Friday March 10:

Victor makes a promise to Nick.

Coming up...

Lily has a secret admirer.

Cane makes a shocking discovery.

Ravi rescues Ashley.

Lauren confides in Victor.

Respected Contributor

Don't really care much for Nick and Chelsea together.

Sharon going to college! Thought her father would have shown up by now.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Don't really care much for Nick and Chelsea together.

Sharon going to college! Thought her father would have shown up by now.

I know... Nick and Chelsea... Boring... Them as a couple is so completely not compelling and I won't be rooting for them at all. As for Sharon's father, I wonder if the rumors of his arrival were greatly exaggerated... Walt Willey, who was rumored to have the part at one point said it wasn't true... Of course, they do tend to try to keep some of these 'surprises' under wraps...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I like Nick but there is just no chemistry between Chelsea and him. Now that Dillon is gone, I would like seeing him with Sharon. Years ago their romance was pretty compelling. Chelsea is still in love with Adam anyway...

It was nice seeing Murphy again. I think the new writers are trying to bring back old memories of the show to reacquaint us to why the show used to be more fun to watch. Even Victor is showing a softer side. I like what they are doing with Faith's character. She is a good little actress. I loved her in the television version of Dolly Parton's life...

Honored Contributor

Spoilers for Week of March 6th from soapcentral.com:

Colin confesses he found the key

Jill puts her foot down with Colin

Jill demands that Colin retrieve the ring

Kevin contacts Victor to advise Scott wasn't at the drop off location

Lauren regrets following Victor's plan

Lauren fears Victor's plan has put Scott's life is in jeopardy

Lauren talks over video chat to Scott who is injured but he is alive

Victor will do everything in his power to bring Scott home safely with Kevin's help

Nick and Chelsea decide to stop denying their passion

Chelsea tells Nick she wants them to figure out what they are first before going public

Abby knows Ravi has crush on Ashley and urges Ashley not to break Ravi's heart

Ashley fears lines have been blurred between her and Ravi and tells Ravi were they stand

Cane spreads his wings choosing a different path

Hilary gives Devon an ultimatum

Devon manages to shock Hilary

Reed is shocked when Victoria stands up for him

Chloe is shock by Kevin's surprise

Victor makes a promise to Nick

Victor proves he is still ruthless

Nikki receives a surprise

Jack seeks retaliation

Hilary takes extreme measures to keep Devon in her life

A secret falls into the wrong hands

Casting scoops

Richard Narita will appear in the role of Mr. Sato, a high-powered business executive on March 8 and 9.

Daniel Hall has been cast as Lauren’s son, Scotty Grainger. 

Cait Fairbanks has been cast in the role of Tessa Porter, a free-spirited singer with strong intuition. 

There is a casting call for a 32-year-old Caucasian male for the recurring role of Marcus, a dashing and passionate journalist.

Laur Allen has been cast in the role of Juliet Helton, a consultant for Brash & Sassy. Her first airdate is February 28.

Yvette Nicole Brown will be reprising the role of Lois Thompson in the weeks ahead.

There is a casting call for an Asian-American woman in her late 20s to mid 30s to assume the role of Fawn. 

Down the road previews

Lily's modeling career becomes a bigger challenge for their marriage than she and Cane had expected

Bella's paternity rears its head again

Victor has to cover his tracks

Cane makes a shocking discovery

Ravi comes to Ashley's rescue

Lauren confides in Victor

Lily has a secret admirer

Honored Contributor

Hey, @loveschocolate.  I'm enjoying your spoilers, thanks!  Keep up the good work.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Nick just isn't sexy....He kisses like a 5 year old would kiss a crush in play school.  Ugh!  I felt uncomfortable when he and Chelsea started kissing....just doesn't do anything.....

Nick's a 'fun' kind of guy, likable but as far as a leading man like Justin/Adam, he doesn't make it.

Glad to see (in upcoming events) it appears big B Chloe is going to get some 'grief' about the kid's paternity.  About time the writers picked up again on that. 

There's so many opened ended plots, let's start closing some of the up and move on!  

@stevieb Were you as ugh! as I was when Nicky boy started slobering all over Chelsea?  Did it make you wish upon a star out 'Adam' was back on the job?  It did for me!  He's soooo wasted over there on "This is Us".  No good scenes with him in it.

Lots of new people coming into the scene these days.

Love it when they do flashbacks.  They're always fun to see.  I guess Jill draws out of What's it that it was an emerald ring he hocked.  But how does she find out that Phillip had bought it specifically for her?  The letter doesn't say anything about it being a ring much less that Phillip had bought it for Jill and she hid it (go back and read the 'coming attractions' @loveschocolate was so kind to post a few days ago.