Honored Contributor

Y&R March 2017....SPOILERS!!!

Summary for Wednesday, March 1st from soaps.com:

At Brash & Sassy, Cane tells Victoria that Juliet is smart and likes his ideas. She’s sure they’ll make a great team. He wonders if his new assignment is to keep him out of her hair. She insists it’s not. Billy walks in and offers to take Cane’s new position in Asia. That won’t happen. They run over plans for the men’s line. Cane has to leave for Tokyo in the morning and exits to pack. Billy congratulates Victoria on doing such a good job with Juliet. They get a text about their son from the school.

At City Trust and Savings, Colin opens a box and whistles at the ring inside before pocketing it.

At the Chancellor estate, Esther tries reading tabloids to Jill, who asks her to leave. Once the maid is gone, Jill starts making business calls until Lily interrupts with homemade cards from the kids. They chat about Brash & Sassy and how Colin is staying with Lily. Jill wonders if he’s asked for a loan yet. Lily pushes her about letting Colin come back, once Lily leaves, Jill plays with her ring.

Colin goes back to Lily and Cane’s and calls Jasper to tell him about the ring. He stares at a card for Jill from Mrs. C. When Jasper arrives, he assesses the ring. It’s rare and valuable. Colin sends him off as Cane arrives. He announces it’s time for him to move on. His son asks him if he’s up to something shady. Colin insists he’s just turning his luck around. Soon, Lily arrives and Cane explains he’s headed for Tokyo and asks her to jet off with him. She can’t. Later, she corners him in lingerie and they make-out.

Billy and Victoria take Johnny to Crimson Lights and asks him why he pushed his classmate. “She tried to kiss me,” he laughs. They make him promise not to push anyone else and then get Billy schools him about women. The parents bicker about this and then call over the girl he pushed and her mom. He apologizes and they go off to play and return with a picture.

At the ranch, Lauren panics to Michael, who tries to keep her calm. Nikki assures them that Victor’s contacts will get to the bottom of this. Victor pops up to say that his contacts are narrowing things down. Lauren wants to pay the ransom. Victor urges her to wait until they know he’s still alive. She worries about not telling Scott she loves him. The kidnappers call and she demands a photo of her son. They hang up. She flips out until they send her a photo. When the call back, Victor answers and announces that they are dealing with him from now on. Once he’s off the line, they talk strategy. Victor insists that he sends someone to drop off the money and pick up Scott. Lauren apologizes to Nikki for dragging Victor into this. Nikki knows what she’s going though. She tells her about Victoria being held hostage. The redhead wishes she could let her son know how hard they are working to get him back. Nikki is reassuring and decides to fix her nails.

Victor and Michael go to Newman to get the money together. Victor explains that he’s sending someone who knows Scott to get him. “He’s family,” Kevin explains, as he arrives. Michael thinks this is too dangerous for him. Victor explains that special ops will go with him. The lawyer isn’t sure if he should be grateful or furious with Victor.

At the Chancellor estate, Esther comes in with the mail for Jill. She freaks out when she finds a letter from Mrs. C. They check the handwriting to authenticate it and wonder what the ‘old fossil’ could be up to.

Colin meets with Jasper at the Club. The appraisal for the ring is high.

A Look Ahead to Thursday, March 2nd:

Nick’s daughter calls him, “It’s grandma, something’s not right. I’m scared!”

“Tell me you’ve got good news. Everything depends on it,” Colin prompts Jasper.

Jill reads her mother’s letter, “I’m sorry if the journey has annoyed you, but in the end, it’s lead you to what’s rightfully yours.” Jill wonders what’s rightfully hers.

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R March 2017....SPOILERS!!!

Wednesday March 1:

Victor takes over the hostage negotiation

Cane questions if Victoria has an ulterior motive

Victor gets tough.

Lauren makes a demand.

Cane questions Victoria.

Colin makes a discovery.

Jill struggles with her new lifestyle.

Kevin takes on a dangerous assignment.

Thursday March 2:

Jill gets a reminder of her past.

Faith is up to her old tricks.

Chloe reminisces with Billy.

Friday March 3:

Victor delivers somber news.

Ashley surprises Jack.

Nick and Chelsea make up for lost time.

More...

After hearing Nikki and Nick discuss his relationship with Chelsea, Faith later interrupts her father's date by saying Nikki needs him.

Coming up...

Sharon reaches an important decision.

Victor covers his tracks.

Jill puts her foot down where Colin's concerned.

Devon receives an ultimatum from Hilary.

Honored Contributor

FYI:

Downtime for some soaps.

Every year soap opera fans are forced to give up a few of their favorite shows in order to accommodated the Annual NCAA Basketball March Madness event on CBS. Therefore, Soaps.com has learned from the network that on Thursday March 16 and Friday March 17 “The Bold and the Beautiful” and “The Young and the Restless” will not be seen. Both shows will return to regular programming with new episodes on Monday March 20, as will our in-depth daily soap opera recaps.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

FYI:

Downtime for some soaps.

Every year soap opera fans are forced to give up a few of their favorite shows in order to accommodated the Annual NCAA Basketball March Madness event on CBS. Therefore, Soaps.com has learned from the network that on Thursday March 16 and Friday March 17 “The Bold and the Beautiful” and “The Young and the Restless” will not be seen. Both shows will return to regular programming with new episodes on Monday March 20, as will our in-depth daily soap opera recaps.

Maybe we should be grateful for the hiatus, however breif...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb Well I'm not grateful for the break.  Who's watching these games during the day?  Aren't people supposed to be at work?  

I used to love watching basketball on TV when I was pregnant with my daughter.  I knew the players, etc.

Now....not so much at all.  EVERYTHING interferes with the soaps.  Ugh!  Grateful?  No way.

Honored Contributor

I fast forward Lauren and her terrible acting every time she starts whining about her son (Scott).  

I'm already tired of it.  How could any woman love what's it that is a cheat and a liar?  One good think about having a DVR is I can FF over anything I don't like.

Honored Contributor

It wouldn't surprise me if Colin gets the money for the ring and then makes Jill believe the 'thing' he invested her money in is where the money he's putting back into her account is from (taking credit for the money).

We know it will eventually come out when Jill keeps wondering what it was that Katherine was talking about being, 'rightfully her's'.

He's a snake!  Gotta hate someone in a good soap.

Trusted Contributor

Looks like Victor is going to be the hero.  Wonder what it will cost Michael.    Will Kevin survive?

Has anyone seen Shark lately?  Miss her input but surely appreciate all the updates and spoilers here. I don't always get to watch and its nice to have a synopsis. Thanks to all of you.   

Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, March 2nd from soaps.com:

At the Chancellor estate Jill mocks Esther’s awe at finding Mrs. C’s letter. Jill is wary about what the letter might contain. She impatiently shoos Esther out and opens the envelope. Jill frowns, puzzled, as she reads that the journey may have been annoying, but it has led her to what is rightfully hers. Katherine’s letter goes on to acknowledge that Phillip loved only Jill. Absolutely floored, Jill flashes to Katherine slapping her as they fought over her husband. Jill becomes emotional and her breath quickens as she reads how Katherine regrets depriving Jill of her love and the father of her son. The scene switches to Katherine angrily signing divorce papers with Phillip. Jill tears up as she reads that Katherine wants her to have ‘it’ and to forgive her. Jill sniffs. “It?” Flashing back, we see Katherine in the car with Phillip before driving it off a cliff. Jill’s chest heaves as Katherine’s letter implores her to believe she is worthy of love and to find peace. Jill recalls the last time she saw Katherine, drops the letter, and sobs.

At the Club, Colin marvels at Jasper’s confirmation there are buyers who will pay what the ring is worth. A hostile Billy appears, so Jasper leaves. Billy reiterates to Colin that his marriage is history, but Colin confidently insists he’ll pay back the money and have his wife. With barely disguised loathing, Billy says he doesn’t want him to make it up to her. Colin shrugs off Billy’s opinion.

Nick drops Christian with Nikki at the ranch and jokes that he has a date with someone named Mabel. Faith eavesdrops as he and Nikki discuss the tenuous nature of his relationship with Chelsea and the need to take it slow. Nick tells his mother that Faith has been pushing for him and Chelsea, so it’s a relief not to disappoint her. After Nick goes, Faith asks Nikki to show her pictures from when she was little. As they page through an album, Nikki gently acknowledges how much Faith enjoys the photos of her mom and dad. Faith eagerly urges her grandmother to take a long nap after she stifles a yawn.

In the penthouse, Chloe is amused at Chelsea agonizing over her look for her date with Nick. Chelsea turns serious about her feeling ready to move on after Adam. Chloe wipes away a tear. Chelsea becomes flustered and decides her outfit is wrong. After, Chloe lets Nick in and chides him about his burgeoning relationship. Chloe smirks as he insists they’re keeping things low-key. Once alone, Nick turns to see Chelsea smiling on the staircase.

Nick and Chelsea arrive at the Club, awkwardly reassuring each other that the date is no big deal, but later they agree to trust their instincts and share a smile. Suddenly, Nick gets a call from a panicked Faith, who chirps that something’s wrong with Grandma and begs him to come right away. Nick apologetically abandons Chelsea.

Billy’s eyes shine and he smiles as he tells Chloe how good she is with Bella at the coffeehouse. They share a little laugh over Johnny’s kiss before talk turns to Jill, and then reminiscing fondly about Delia. Chloe seems to turn somber for a second. Talk turns to Colin and his weird power over Jill. Billy is certain there’s nothing he can do to get Jill to trust him again.

Nick enters the ranch hollering and Nikki shushes him. Faith appears and claims she couldn’t wake her grandmother and panicked. Faith adopts an expression of sincerity and apologizes for ruining Nick’s plans. Nikki looks knowingly down at her. Nick leaves, and Nikki calls Faith out on her fib, and wanting her mother and father together again. Faith feels she’s a terrible person. Nikki embraces her warmly, but also warns her not to try anything like that again.

Chelsea starts to undo her zipper when the penthouse doorbell rings – it’s Nick. She assures him coyly there will be a date four.

At the Club, Colin receives a huge check for the ring from Jasper. Colin enthuses that he could kiss him and then smugly opines that Jill will soon be kissing him.

Esther lets Murphy into the Chancellor mansion, where he remarks with satisfaction that Jill finally has everything that Katherine wanted her to have. “The letter, the key, the whole shebang.” Jill looks confused and asks, “What key?” She gestures to the letter. “This is all I have.”

A Look Ahead to Friday, March 3rd:

Ashley informs Jack, “When I said I was planning on having a bigger role in this company, I meant it.”

Chelsea asks, “How are you going to be able to clear things up if your daughter has a problem with you and me being together?”

Lauren says, “Tell me the truth, Victor.” Victor replies, “I cannot promise you that your son will come back safely.”

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Actor Michael Fairman reprises his role of "The Young and the Restless'" Patrick Murphy when the character arrives at Genoa City's Chancellor Estate on Thursday March 2.

The character of Scott Grainger, as played by Daniel Hall, will first be seen on March 6.