Respected Contributor

Y&R MONDAY Oct 5 FREE FOR ALL

**** continues to hit the fan. It’s basically a free for all – everyone’s pissed at everyone…. Nick grills Sage … Jack snaps on Chelsea …. Kevin barks at Adam … Billy flips a table on Adam – and Victor is furious with just about everyone – ending with Adam!

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/friday-october-2nd

Next: Sage juts her chin out at Nick – I switched the paternity results. You’re not the Father….Jack’s news stuns Billy – I knew Gabriel was Adam – he told me when he came to town … You want me dead? You’re gonna kill me now? You gonna do it? Adam challenges. Victor stares down at Adam – don’t you tempt me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R MONDAY Oct 5 FREE FOR ALL

Wow!  I can't wait for Monday!  Thanks Java, a wonderful job as always.

New Contributor

Saw the previews, can't wait either. I still do not believe that Adam is the person that hit Delia. Talk about the fur flying!!!! 

Respected Contributor

@Love2craft wrote:

Saw the previews, can't wait either. I still do not believe that Adam is the person that hit Delia. Talk about the fur flying!!!! 

I keep seeing this from posters, but I remember that Adam's car had a damaged headlight, along with something about a scarf.  He found the damged light himself and quietly ordered a replacement.  How do so many think it wasn't him who hit Delia when his car was damaaged in the right place?  Just curious.

Respected Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

@Love2craft wrote:

I keep seeing this from posters, but I remember that Adam's car had a damaged headlight, along with something about a scarf.  He found the damged light himself and quietly ordered a replacement.  How do so many think it wasn't him who hit Delia when his car was damaaged in the right place?  Just curious.

I just happen to think about this the broken light was I believe the taillight you don't hit people with your taillight when you are going forward. When he pulled off the road to avoid hitting a dog no child was there and the scarf could have caught onto his wheel because if it was in the field.

Perk we been over this umpteen times sorry you missed it.....

Honored Contributor

Poor Adam.  He should have brain damage by now.  Ian hit him, Chelsea hit him, Victor hit him and tomorrow Billy is gonna hit him even worse.  Now why doesn't Victor get some hurt for things he's done?

I thought today's show was pretty good considering how it's been. I would have liked to have seen Ian arrested, hopefully for the last time.

Chelsea is really judgmental considering how she came onto the scene.  Billy must have forgotten, too, how she came in pregnant by him after drugging him in whatever country that was which essentially was rape.  They've forgotten how Victor had Billy set up for Chelsea to kidnap him.

I don't know how to feel about Sage.  She's telling a sob story now that makes her almost squeaky clean.  She left out the part about Adam not having any choice in the matter.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Foxxii, I totally agree with you.  I would like to add (along the lines of Victor not having clean hands) Victor brought some stranger in all of their lives, let him 'live' with his daughter-in-law, have a hand in killing several people and bla bla.

No one on that soap has clean hands, yet they all continue to point to everyone else and act all high and mighty!  It's just stupid!

Every now and then one (1) person might pay (a little) for what he or she did (Patti), but even then considering what she did where is she now.....at a place that's almost like a resort!

I like Adam (he's nice to look at too).  He tried to live up to what is father wanted in a son (and was ignored).

I hope, hope that they will find someone else is guilty, not Adam.  No one has dared look 'down' on Billy even though he left the little girl in the car alone at night.  

Everything I've said and we've all said happens on Soaps.  That's just the way soaps are.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I think that Adam called Billy out on leaving Delia in the car alone but all of them should instead of just feeling sorry for him.

Speaking of dirty hands, nobody's hands are dirtier than Victor's. The old Phyllis would have been a close third with Adam being second.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)