Respected Contributor

Chris is NOT happy, neither are Jack and Phyllis – when Victor manages to bail Adam out … A touching tree planting memorial to Delia is derailed when Adam comes out of hiding (determined to see Chelsea and Connor)… Someone else is watching from afar – Chloe!

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/friday-october-9th

Next: With Cane and Dylan, Devon’s on the phone – please tell me where I can find my wife …. This has got to end – wait here with Hilary until Devon and the police show up, Neil instructs Gwen… If you’re so determined to do the right thing, walk the hell away and let us honour my daughter’s memory in peace! Billy tells Adam.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, javala.  Boy, I'm glad that Hilary is coming back from her leave soon.  If for no other reason than to shut Devon up.  How dare he ask Dylan to drop the money off for him and then complain when it doesn't go well.

You'd think Dylan would be wondering why Sharon can't take her meds at home by now instead of that place.

You'd also think that everybody should be wondering why Sharon doesn't even have a baby bump yet.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Wonder what's up with S doc? I guess it will be a way to help Patty

rejoin the outside world by saving Sharon.

Respected Contributor

Ian belongs in the psycho ward he is so delusional...

Now if the police were in on the money they would have put a tracer on the money...

Honored Contributor

@javala

javala, I'm wondering the same thing about Patty.  She sounding saner than Sharon.  Might end up a hero and get out of that place or end up dead, getting rid of that character.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I wonder if Dylan will find Hillary.  Wasn't that him snooping  around outside of the boat house?

Devon is dumb...he should have let the police handle the drop in the park.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

@jessa wrote:

Devon is dumb...he should have let the police handle the drop in the park.

Too dumb to inherit 3 billions dollars he has no repsect for money

Respected Contributor

The night Delia died Chole and Kevin were out on a date, it is so strange why Chole and Kevin did not go to Delia play whom they all claim to love? and than go out afterwards.

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R MONDAY, OCT 12

[ Edited ]

details, details Y&R

It was mention that brown eyes Delia give Connor a gift...

blue eyes!Smiley Happy

I sometimes wonder in a twisted way now days forget about doing things right, just do something for ratings...

So instead of Brown eyed child or what ever errors they make, it might be intentional to see how many are watching?

We live at a time where there seems to be no honor, or trying to do a good honest days work.

Honored Contributor

Oh, did Delia have blue eyes?  I don't remember.

I did notice on B&B the other day that they had Ridge's bruise on the right side of his face instead of the left.  It was corrected the next day, though.