Respected Contributor

Y&R MONDAY NOV 23 (why all at once?)

[ Edited ]

Nick’s not happy that his Dad plans to get Adam out to help him save NE (and doesn’t want his help) He’s also not happy when Dr Anderson continues to disrespect Sage and his family …. Freaking out about her flat belly, Sharon’s sedated – and wakes up holding her new son! … Gwen forces Neil to tell Devon everything. It goes as expected …. Cane tries (but fails) to have Joe arrested.

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/friday-november-20th

Next: Victor visits Adam – Your loving wife convinced me to change my mind … You have to remember how much I love you. How much you love me. All I remember is that I cheated on Neil.. Mrs Hamilton? Is that you? Dylan busts down the door to Dr Neville’s motel room.

Fast food soap opera!

Why all at once? It would be nice after all this time to savor the moments instead of bouncing all of the place.... IMHO

Trusted Contributor

Re: Y&R MONDAY NOV 23 (why all at once?)

Thanks Jave.  A lot going on at one time.  Somebody please kick Lily in her behind.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

@jessa wrote:

Thanks Jave.  A lot going on at one time.  Somebody please kick Lily in her behind.

@Jessa9

I agree a spoiled princess

She really is dents or thoughtless, if Cane hung around another women while Lily got her act together she would be busting B^lls

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting! I will be sure to watch on Monday.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

It seems Victors roll now is act and than do asked questions later...

Trusted Contributor

Clearly the writers on Y&R aren't familiar with the HIPAA laws since they have Sharon's therapist telling Nick and Sage what Sharon has said during therapy sessions. 

I've watched Y&R since almost the very first episode (I was very young when I started watching -- summer before 6th grade) but the storylines are just getting so monotonous and terrible!!! Ugh!!

Honored Contributor

I thought the same thing when Dylan was all over Hillary's medical records.  He's not even an official lawman.  Neil is begging for access to help his "wife" while Dylan is like "Hey, look what I found!"

Honored Contributor

SMH at today's show, especially Dr. anderson handing over Christian to Sharon.  Did she walk down the hall with the baby?  Did anyone wonder where the baby came from?  Especially the man that just gave Sharon a shot in her room.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@akaburtonfan  I totally agree with all of you.  This is really asking us to overlook the obvious, stretch the limits of our imagination, everything!

We all know when we watch soaps we have to overlook what would make sense (like how was the child born, did she just magically pop it out).  However, I'd say in the past year, this show just gets beyond believable, even TRYING to pretend doesn't make it.  

I think out of everyone (even Victor, etc) I cannot stand Lilly!  She makes me want to throw up!  I keep thinking 'when is she going to get put in her place'?  Yet, like Victor, she just keeps on and on making wrong choices.  At least Victor isn't dumb.  This woman is dumber than a door knob.  It's really sad.

Maybe second (OK, third) would be Hillary.  There is no one on this show worthy of my compassion.

Trusted Contributor

They really need at least one character who has some intelligence coupled with common sense -- like Mrs. C. Someone who will call bs when they see or hear it. It amazes me how gullible some of these people who run multi-million dollar corporations are.

I preferred this show when it was the Foster and Brooks families..........just saying!!