Respected Contributor

Y&R MONDAY NOV 16

[ Edited ]

Nikki is told what Victor has over the Moxley’s – seems the Judge had an affair. What Nikki wasn’t told? The affair was with Victor … At Katie’s party, Victor surprises all by accepting the Abbott’s offer. Phyllis and Billy shake hands on a deal to bring down Victor … Ashley continues to insist that Ben forget about her and marry Abby. Ben continues to insist that it’s Ashley he loves.

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/friday-november-13th

Next: Ashley addresses Phyllis (with Jack) – I wonder who we should be watching, Victor or you and Billy … I can’t go home, Nick frowns. To your house? Dylan’s puzzled. No, to Sage ….
Chelsea is surprised to find Sage seated on Adam’s bed. Am I interrupting something?

Honored Contributor

Thanks javala.  Good work as always.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Java.  The mustache had an affair, how shocking  ha ha

Jessa
Honored Contributor

They continue to try and make Ben a main, relevant character.  Not working for me.  He's slept with Abby, Victoria AND Ashley too quickly for me.  What's special about Ashley over Abby?  I don't see their special connection.  Ben needs to go find his ex wife and son.  Does he pay child support even, lol.  Visitation?

Thank you, @javala.  Hope you're doing well.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I agree Foxxie.  I sure hope Ben doesn't go through with the wedding to Abby.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I'm watching it now (DVR).  Can I say that is one ugly top Phyllis has on.  It almost looks like something a homeless person would wear (it's probably designer).

So, are we going to get a new Billy?  Anyone know the story on this?  This Billy now couldn't be much different from Billy Miller.  Don't hate him just don't think much.  I wonder what we'll get this next time?

So, Victor has been busy 'doin' the deed with someone other than Niki....hummmm....can you imagine him whispering in your ear (Ugh!).

Honored Contributor

So I'm sitting here watching Y&R and I've always thought about how weird it must be to be pregnant (like the real Chelsea is) and be passionately kissing another man.

I wonder how weird it must be for the man.  Her stomach is really beginning to show so I don't know how pregnant she is.  I know they are actors, etc.  But I still think it must be weird.

I've had 3 children and been pregnant several other times and I can tell you your hormones go all wicky whack.  It just must be weird.

Honored Contributor

Niki is carrying a coach purse.  I know because I have one exactly like that in a different color.  I would think they'd put her in a much more expensive purse.

Honored Contributor

Ohhh, is the actress playing Chelsea pregnant in RL?  Good for her and her husband.  I think it's been about a year since she married.  Here we go with big purses and pillows and other things to camouflage her growing stomach, lol.  So happy to hear that.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Sweet foxxii, I posted that I thought she was maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago (time flies).  Then I went searching.

I thought for sure she tweeted that she WAS pregnant.  I misspoke.  I just went searching and as of September 2015 her big announcement was she was taking out her 'belly button ring'.

She said she was NOT pregnant, as of then.  She has been wearing larger clothes though.  I have noticed that for the past few months.  Look at her outfits!