Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R January Thread~~~~SPOILERS!!!

Good grief!  Everyone here is exactly right!  I really agree that I THINK Nick and Sage are working together (although it seems a bit drastic).  I went to the website posted here and someone rightfully posted there, 'Nick is rich, why doesn't he hire someone to investigate Dr. Anderson'?  That would make sense wouldn't it?

I'm glad they didn't make Sage go over the edge.  I think they handled that well (for a change).  We'll see what happens when she find out that her baby is alive and Sharon's been raising it!  Ha!

Then I guess we'll have Sharon back on the fruit farm.  Poor Sharon, she gets blamed for everything just because of her and her "MEDS".  You know she will get the blame for what Dr. Anderson did!

So, what doesn't make sense to me is why didn't she just give the baby away to someone else?  Why did she give it to Sharon?  She makes it seem like she's related to Sharon (the way she kisses up to her and protects her).  I wonder if Sharon even remembers that she went in there NOT pregnant in the first place?

Well, OK, don't beat me over the head for this.....but....here goes..."Come on people!  Let's give a Hallelujah that the baby won't have Dylan's brain cells/intelligence".  Ha!  I don't know that Nick's the brightest light bulb in the group but he MUST be brighter than Dylan (after all Dylan is the crack Police Chief's Kid)....#keystone cops!

Is this baby beginning to look like Nick and Sage?  Hey!  I need a slap upside the head!  What am I thinking....???  This is the same soap that has Little Billy still looking like Billy Miller.  If this was for real, wouldn't it be funny if Stitch had said, "Wow!  You can really tell that kid looks just like Billy (Miller).  Ha!

Where are all of those kids anyway?  Who's the lucky person taking care of them?  Who watches Connor while Mom and Dad do the deed 24/7 (although I'm not going to complain about seeing Adam in a reclining position (even if he is slobering all over her).  Really?  Where is the kid?  Isn't this the middle of the day?  OK, all of you parents out there you know how hard it is to even say Boo to your significant other much less 'get it on' for lunch?  Hummmm???  I think I'd make time.....enough....

Trusted Contributor

You are so right Annabelle.

Jessa
Super Contributor

Sage slapped the FOOL out of Dr. Anderson. Nick gave her a look like she went too far. But I don't think Sage was ready for THAT kind of response to Dr. Anderson's rant. Sage looked like, oops. Okaaay... it's done, lets go with it. Nick is so wishy-washy when it comes to women, you never really know what side of the fence he's going to come down on, on a good day. None the less, I think the writers are going to drag some of the story lines out for a week, could be more, for the Sweeps in February.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yesterday's show was worth the price of admission just to see Sage knock the stuffing out of the haggish, not-so-good doctor (as well as her scuzzy looking spouse) and, of course, to see sweet, partially clothed Adam in action... Otherwise, other than giving Phyllis back some backbone, this whole Internet software story line is yet another loser. My vote for the next candidate to get the stuffing knocked out of him goes to both Stitch and his brat. Honestly, I wish they'd ship all the kids off to boarding school. Seen and not heard works for me. They can bring them out for the holiday shows. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, January 28th from soaps.com:

At the hospital, Billy seems distracted as he flashes to Phyllis telling him about the deal with Natalie. Victoria talks about him getting out of there and coming home. He asks about Newman. Victoria rants about Natalie and her deal, which isn’t worth all the trouble.

At the Top of the Tower, Victor discusses the program with Natalie. Dylan approaches and asks Victor who the mysterious female investor might be. Victor makes his way over to Jack and Phyllis for some verbal sparring. Vic assures them the kidnapper will be caught, and warns Jack to stay away from Adam and the project. In Victor’s office, Dylan grills Natalie about the female investor and kidnapper. Natalie pleads innocence. Dylan assumes she’s scared to talk and warns her about going down with the rest of them. Natalie maintains she has no idea who the woman is. Victoria enters. She and Dylan step outside. Victoria thinks Natalie is working an angle. Dylan will find out what it is. Victoria joins Natalie and confronts her about being a con artist. Victor enters and defends Natalie to his daughter. Natalie leaves to work in her suite. Victoria argues with Victor about the deal. He tells her to convey to Billy Boy that he’s not part of this deal.

Honored Contributor

At the station, Kevin and Dylan brainstorm about the identity of the female kidnapper. They run down a list of possible suspects. Kevin enjoys the idea of Nikki getting one over on Victor. Dylan says the only one who wanted to get both Victor and Adam couldn’t have done it – Billy. Dylan suggests this could go back to Switzerland.

Jack and Phyllis visit Billy in the hospital. Jack wants him to return to Jabot when he’s better. Billy argues – nothing’s changed because he almost died. Jack says Billy wanted to stick it to Victor and they need to rebuild. Billy will consider it. Once alone, Phyllis tells Billy that Natalie is playing her part – it will be spectacular when Victor realizes he’s been screwed. Billy cautions, “Phyllis.” She realizes he’s having second thoughts and invites him to watch and cheer. He’s doing it with her. They talk about how alike they are; they enjoy the risk. Natalie enters – she wanted to see Billy herself. Victoria arrives. “What the hell’s going on here?”

At the penthouse, Adam tells Chelsea that Sage isn’t unbalanced; she’s grieving. Luca arrives looking to discuss their plan. Chelsea asks, “Your plan to do what exactly?” She assumes Adam is keeping something from Victor and warns him about endangering the family. He whispers reassurances, but she’s ticked off and leaves. Adam wonders what Luca was thinking. Luca says secrecy will soon be a moot point; he has lots of evidence against his father. Adam is impressed that he got it from Marisa. “This is good.” Luca wonders if Adam has held up his end of the deal. Adam reminds him he was kidnapped and warns he’ll only get one shot to take Victor down. Luca advises him to make the case indisputable.

Honored Contributor

At Crimson Lights, Noah talks to Marisa about his grandfather getting away with kidnapping her. Abby appears and defends Victor. Noah calls her Victor’s glorified lapdog. Abby takes a call and Marisa warns Noah about his anger. She assures him Victor will pay. Suspicious, Noah asks if the Santoris are planning a move. Marisa says it’s from the inside. Chelsea arrives and takes Marisa to the patio for answers about Luca and Adam. Marisa tells her they’re going after their fathers. Chelsea is appalled and infuriated. Meanwhile, Abby rants to Noah about how important her job is. Later, Marisa rejoins Noah, who guesses that Adam and Luca are the inside threat at Newman. Luca appears. Noah lets Luca know that he’s aware of his plan against Victor. “I want in.”

Chelsea returns to the penthouse to find Victor there assuring Adam he’ll be right there beside him on the Internet security deal. She makes sarcastic and cryptic remarks. Victor leaves. Chelsea tells Adam she knows about his plan with Luca. “You lied to my face!” Adam says he’s working with Victor to get the Santoris out of Newman. He warns her not to let Marisa know the truth. Chelsea says Adam doesn’t see what Victor’s doing to him.

At the Top of the Tower, Abby learns Jack asked Billy to return to Jabot. Jack asks her to come back too.

At Newman, Abby tells Victor that she’s going where she’s more respected – to Jabot.

Honored Contributor

A Look Ahead to Friday, January 29th:

Neil asks Devon, “Why don’t you just talk to me instead of shutting me out?” Devon replies, “So I can hear more of your bull?”

Hilary tells Nikki, “Why don’t you just drop the high-society act, we both know you were a stripper.”

Jack says to Ashley, “Neville is being funded by Devon, so why are you really still here?”

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate  I saw Eileen Davidson (Ashley) on "Watch What Happens" last night and she was asked directly if (since Ashley has been ill) if she is going to be written off of the show/and/or die soon.

She smiled (kinda laughed) and said adamantly, "NO"!