Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R January 2017..SPOILERS!!

No worries @Laura14... I have zilch interest in, uh, 'Down Under'... Can't abide the way they talk... So please, take Colin too... and I just KNOW you're going to really embrace having Dour Dylan back in Port Charles...

Hugs and Kisses...

Woman LOL

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb  In case you don't follow the GH thread, Sonny and I are like this and Dylan will be shot and drowned on site.  Sonny's currently on house arrest.  He's bored and just looking for something to do....

Make sure you give Nicki some tissues and I'll send a pamphlet on how to deal with grief.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Now you get right back over here.....You don't need to be messing with GH...(the dark side)....Ha!  I'm just kidding.  I tried and used to watch it but don't only because I don't have time.  

I do wish Billy Miller would come back and get rid of the skinny Billy Miller.  He just doesn't fit!

I don't like Collin (the character) at all either.  I don't have a preference on the actor.  I guess he's fine, I don't know.  I just don't like the way the OLD writers put him and Jill together and made her a blubbering idiot when it came to being in love with him.  She's finally acting more like her old self and for that I'm appreciative.

So come on over here @stevieb Let me put my chubby arms around you, give you a hug and tell you things (hopefully) will be looking up and ...think good thoughts....like Adam...maybe they'll find a similar appropriate replacement for Justin....think positive...all will be OK.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@stevieb  In case you don't follow the GH thread, Sonny and I are like this and Dylan will be shot and drowned on site.  Sonny's currently on house arrest.  He's bored and just looking for something to do....

Make sure you give Nicki some tissues and I'll send a pamphlet on how to deal with grief.  Heart

Works for me @Laura14... Sonny can have at him... Nicki, eh, we'll give her a gallon Smirnoff and she'll be just fine...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not to worry @Annabellethecat66... don't tell @Laura14 but of all the soaps that have ever been on television, General Hospital is the lone one in which I never could get interested... I tried several times and always found it lacking... A close second would probably be One Life to Live (although I loved Dorian... and they always had some seriously hot men on this show)...

But yes, they really NEED to bring us some man-flesh onto Young and Restless... I mean come on, we can only get by for so long watching the kiddies grow... and enduring the contest between Hilllary and Lily to see who can cry the most convincingly... I don't care if it's a new Adam or not, but a pretty blonde hunk of man in sorely, sorely needed... to fill the enormous void created when Justin left... Sniff, sniff... Sorry, but Kevin is just not doing it for me... Hahahaha... Hehehehe....

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched yet today... Please, somebody tell me the show is about something OTHER than Hillary chewing the scenery... again...

And you know, I've reached the point where I'm not sure how much more I can take of boring Jack, either... He's boring when he's good and he's boring when he's not... He's just plain, well, a snooze...

Honored Contributor

YR Pic.jpg

Are you listening to this?  She wants this one gone and and back to GH, my son Cane is not good enough for her, and I have a sneaking suspicion @stevieb is behind your car accident, Devon.    

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I haven't watched yet today... Please, somebody tell me the show is about something OTHER than Hillary chewing the scenery... again...

And you know, I've reached the point where I'm not sure how much more I can take of boring Jack, either... He's boring when he's good and he's boring when he's not... He's just plain, well, a snooze...

@stevieb

I can't stand Helliary and her phony tears (actually, no tears, kust tht cackly voice) and Jack's acting like an idiot - sure he's going down.

If you watch it, who was that watching Jack in the parking garage?  Got a big prime pantry box - not even half full - so it was stuffed with tons of air pillows.  My little Eddy loves to pop air pillows.  So, I found watching him run around the house, dragging and popping air pillows much more entertaining than today's episode!  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

YR Pic.jpg

Are you listening to this?  She wants this one gone and and back to GH, my son Cane is not good enough for her, and I have a sneaking suspicion @stevieb is behind your car accident, Devon.    

Oh honey... Had I been behind behind that accident you can bet Hillary would've been in the passenger seat, not wearing a seat belt and the air bags would've been removed in advance... Either that or, given her penchant for needing to see and be seen, she could've served as the hood ornament...

@Laura14

Say welcome back to Stevie, now Laura... I just know how you've missed him... Cane should be dropping in soon, too... He and your man can practice their garbled 'G'days' together...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb

I can't stand Helliary and her phony tears (actually, no tears, kust tht cackly voice) and Jack's acting like an idiot - sure he's going down.

If you watch it, who was that watching Jack in the parking garage?  Got a big prime pantry box - not even half full - so it was stuffed with tons of air pillows.  My little Eddy loves to pop air pillows.  So, I found watching him run around the house, dragging and popping air pillows much more entertaining than today's episode!  LOL

@eddyandme Woman LOL

Too funny... I bet little Eddy had a big time...

I did the 'Pantry' once and am trying to decide whether to do it again... The prices didn't strike me as being as good this time around and I have to keep adding things to get free shipping... NOT, mind you, that they're things I wouldn't use... The other thing is, instead of delivering the Pantry boxes to my door, they deliver them to the concierge desk so I still have to get that big awkward box upstairs...

Don't even get me started on the worthless Helliary (good name for her)... She's just pointless every way a woman can be pointless...

Still haven't watched today, so no idea who's spying on Jack, but hope it's someone who can arrange to send him over to Port Charles too... or settle him down, possibly teaching him another expression aside from disgusted... I'll be watching later and see what I can see...

Woman Wink