Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R January 2017..SPOILERS!!

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@stevieb Well, I have to admit I'm looking forward to another really evil (in business as in the game of just living) person.  I'm tired of just Victor being the evil one!  

Jack stinks as far as playing evil...it's already worn me thin (I wish....the thin part)....

I'm a thinkin' if Devon bites the bullet (or is in the writer's favorite pose....a coma) then Hillary can really go crazy with the money and the power....that might make things interesting...hard to chew on...but interesting.

I'm not sure that's how they're going to play it @Annabellethecat66... I think that at least for a time, they'll tone her down as she tries to win back the recuperating Devon... I don't think they're going to kill him off... Ultimately, yea, her true colors will probably show through and she'll revert to being the pitbull she is... Poor Devon, such a dipstick... and all he wanted to do was try to get her to behave as some semblence of a normal, decent human being...

True enough about Jack... This guy just can't play the bad boy convincingly... All he does is come across all angry and pompous and strident... There's no nuance or subtlety... If he winds up with Hil, I guess it'll be no more... or less... than he deserves, but you have to wonder what she'd want with an old guy like him... Unless, of course, she winds up broke... No matter... they both have lousy track records in the marriage department, so it wouldn't last anyway...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Haven't had time to watch yet.

Hope they're not planning on making it all a young people's soap.

what happened to All my children yrs. ago and I quit watching it. LOL

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I remember when Kelly Ripka started on AMC looking like Elvira-troubled indeed.

Esteemed Contributor

Jack can't come close to Victor when it comes to evilness he's too emotional.

Victoria and Billy again....we all saw this coming!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Jack can't come close to Victor when it comes to evilness he's too emotional.

Victoria and Billy again....we all saw this coming!

Well of course... and they're really trying to soften ole Billy up, clean him up and 'redeem' him... Which is probably a good thing, since we seem to have enough sleazy characters bumping around Genoa City these days...

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

If JT is headed for Warsaw then I guess, other than a quick guest shot, he won't be returning to compete with Billy for Victoria's favors... whatever they are...

Smiley Very Happy

It was pretty clear when Travis was quickly and unceremoniously dumped that the handwriting was on the wall for a Vic and Bill reunion... When it gets right down to it, Travis didn't do anything that was any trashier than pretty much every other character on the show has done... repeatedly... 

Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Week 1 Countdown....  

TR YR.jpg

(Only three and half weeks left until @stevieb has her moment with me.)  Smiley Tongue

In other news...

Bye Dylan.  Don't let the door hit you.  Didn't like you on GH.  Didn't like you here.  Don't even think of coming back to either place.

Is there a real reason we need Reed on the show other than to really age Victoria's character and give Billy a drinking buddy?  Didn't think so.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Week 1 Countdown....  

TR YR.jpg

(Only three and half weeks left until @stevieb has her moment with me.)  Smiley Tongue

In other news...

Bye Dylan.  Don't let the door hit you.  Didn't like you on GH.  Didn't like you here.  Don't even think of coming back to either place.

Is there a real reason we need Reed on the show other than to really age Victoria's character and give Billy a drinking buddy?  Didn't think so.

@ luvitorleaveit wrote:

LOL that's a good one I thought Victoria was looking long in the tooth next to Reed.

Honored Contributor

Boy needs to get a hair cut. Poor Victoria is so thin because she 's to stressed to eat. Now, she has to put up with that boy who Victor will try to get to take over and retire Victoria. Katy and Johnny should be at least 14 by now. Ridiculous.

Is Loveschoc still in the group?  Worried about her. Anybody heard from her?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

Week 1 Countdown....  

TR YR.jpg

In other news...

@Laura14... Oh yea, like THAT'S going to happen... Give me a moment... actually more than a moment... with Justin...

15823045_10154049182335812_7994774386942638740_n.jpg

But sorry, I wouldn't even need a micro-second with old Colin... God what a nasty thought...

gag.gif

And just for putting that out there, I'm going to start a campaign to bring Dylan's potrayer back to GH... and in a starring role...

Really, no need for thanks...

Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Boy needs to get a hair cut. Poor Victoria is so thin because she 's to stressed to eat. Now, she has to put up with that boy who Victor will try to get to take over and retire Victoria. Katy and Johnny should be at least 14 by now. Ridiculous.

Is Loveschoc still in the group?  Worried about her. Anybody heard from her?

Yes, I've noted that while she hasn't posted as often as usual, she is reading and 'hearting' posts. Didn't she indicate she'd picked up a bug? Maybe she's still feeling poorly or is otherwise tied up.