Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R January 2017..SPOILERS!!

Happy New Year ladies!

I guess I'll start watching again in 2017....LOL at least to say adios to Dylan and send the divorce papers via messenger.

I must say the original Jill was my favorite she kept things popping for sure and I thought her chemistry with Phillip (Mrs.C husband) was on point and he was a cutie too, now I'm wondering what he's been doing all this time if he's still alive.

Reed has resurfaced I guess now when they bring the offsprings back that no one has mentioned since we will have to watch the youngins drama like their crazy parents.

Honored Contributor

Haven't had time to watch yet.

Hope they're not planning on making it all a young people's soap.

what happened to All my children yrs. ago and I quit watching it. LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Happy New Year ladies!

I guess I'll start watching again in 2017....LOL at least to say adios to Dylan and send the divorce papers via messenger.

I must say the original Jill was my favorite she kept things popping for sure and I thought her chemistry with Phillip (Mrs.C husband) was on point and he was a cutie too, now I'm wondering what he's been doing all this time if he's still alive.

Reed has resurfaced I guess now when they bring the offsprings back that no one has mentioned since we will have to watch the youngins drama like their crazy parents.

I started watching in about 1980 (not regularly, either since I worked during the day & didn't have a VCR yet)  & Phillip Chancellor was long dead by that time & I think Jill was the only one of the Foster family left, so I never saw Jill & Phillip together.  When I started watching, I think Jill was either dating or married to John Abbott by that time.  I remember Jill & Jack fooling around in a cabin in a snowstorm & Jill got pregnant & not knowing if the baby was John's or Jack's, tJill hrew herself off of a ladder & had a miscarriage.

Honored Contributor

WOW!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

in the hospital waiting area, Neil reassures Hilary about Devon still being in surgery. Lily arrives, asks for an update, and then lashes out at Hilary – it is her fault he was in that car and if he doesn’t make it, it’s on her! Hilary and Lily have it out as Neil intervenes. Mariah appears. Hilary exclaims – another person who thinks she’s responsible for everything. Bickering ensues after Hilary tells Mariah she’s partially to blame for Devon’s situation. Stitch enters. Devon is out of surgery and headed to the ICU, but he is not out of danger; he had internal damage to his organs and a severe concussion. Stitch, Neil, and Lily exit leaving Mariah to ask Hilary about GC Buzz. Hilary snaps at her about putting Devon’s life at risk and suggests she do the show; she’s not leaving. Mariah begins to defend herself, but instead asks to be kept updated. At the ICU, Hilary is taken in to see Devon as Neil comforts Lily. At Devon’s bedside, Hilary cries. She’s so sorry. Hil tells him what happened and expresses regret – she wants his forgiveness and begs him to wake up. “I love you so much.” Hil rejoins Neil and Lily, who has just hung up from Cane. They go in to see Devon, and Stitch tells Hilary Devon is lucky to have her. At Devon’s bedside, Lily sobs that she’ll be Hilary’s best friend if that’s what Devon wants, as long as he makes it through. They are discussing him wanting to end his marriage when Devon moves his head. He begins to convulse. Lily and Hilary hold each other and watch as Stitch uses the defibrillator to try to save Devon’s life.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh gag me... 'Lucky to have her'... Only Stitch the drip could come to that momentous conclusion... And then, gag me again... if there's to be gobs of bonding surrounding Devon's sick bed between Hillary and everybody she ever stepped on... Fast forward is a wonderful thing...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

If they make Hillary a saint...I'm going to puke!....

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

If they make Hillary a saint...I'm going to puke!....

Seriously @Annabellethecat66... And all of a sudden she's front and center, all the time... and increasingly chewing the scenery... Batten down the hatches, though, because I think if we can endure watching it, we're in for the long haul with this Devon injury story... Like I said, sometimes the fast foward button is your best friend...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb Well, I have to admit I'm looking forward to another really evil (in business as in the game of just living) person.  I'm tired of just Victor being the evil one!  

Jack stinks as far as playing evil...it's already worn me thin (I wish....the thin part)....

I'm a thinkin' if Devon bites the bullet (or is in the writer's favorite pose....a coma) then Hillary can really go crazy with the money and the power....that might make things interesting...hard to chew on...but interesting.

Honored Contributor

He's holding her back he's to busy kissing the butts of his rich friends.

Get him out of the way and she can let loose of the ball and chains.

Hopefully, all is in her name, no kids to worry about from either side  showing up to claim their share. She can shine a light on all those cockroaches.  Write off all the Winters family and quit going to eat at that hotel and find another hotel when U have to have one.

Get with Jack.......

Week of January 9th
Gloria is up to her old tricks