Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R January 2017..SPOILERS!!

Not seeing any video @Annabellethecat66, but agree. As younger actors go, they could've found a cuter one... Especially if they're going to try to develop him into a 'teen heart throb', though I don't give a rat's backside where he's from...

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

@stevieb@Laura14

LOL! LOL!  LOL!

Honored Contributor

Nick and Chelsea are 'discussing' that kiss to death....I'm already tired of reading about them discussing this kiss.  I hope they get hit upside the head and forget about the stupid kiss!

Honored Contributor

Niki's hair is a hot mess, but I wish I had that much hair on my head!

Just  yesterday the guy at Home Depot was telling me how I look like I'm 50 years old and I did my routine about the body saying no and the brain saying yes but he just wouldn't shut up and saying he shouldn't flirt with the customers (he was so gross, well anyway).

I tell you I came within seconds of taking off this wig and saying, "Now do I look like I'm 70 years old".  Ha!  I've done something similar before.  I think I'm just too wrapped up with Niki's hair and her hairdo's......jealous is the word!  It just seems like that hair of her's grows overnight, I'm telling you!  I think I dreamt about Niki's hair...it was talking to me saying, "Hey! "B"!  Betcha' wish you had all this...don't ya?"  What a nightmare!  I sat up in the bed!

Please refresh my memory:  I think the whole thing with Victoria and the teenager was when I wasn't watching Y&R.  There was about 1 or 2 years when I was busy with my girls and missed it.  Please refresh my memory how she's this kids mother?  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I just looked up Brenda Dickson (Former Jill). Said she was fired after secret love affair with Bill Bell. Does not seem like she has done anything significant since then except write a book.
Respected Contributor

I remember years ago seeing an interview on TV with Jerry Douglas (John Abbott) not long after Brenda Dickson left & he said the woman who had played Jill (for legal reasons, he didn't name her outright in the interview) was bat $h!t crazy & was always trying to distract him & get him to flub his lines.  He said she'd sit across from him in a dress with no panties on & open her legs to give him a little peekie!  

I never saw anyone overact as much as Brenda Dickson did & Jess Walton was a welcome change when she came in, though these past few years, she's gotten nearly as bad as Brenda Dickson was. 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

I hear what you're saying about me @stevieb and you're still going to learn to love me.  HeartSmiley Wink

TR.jpg

Oh Tristan, Tristan, Tristan... Really. I'm. So. Not.:

@Laura14

It's okay to say you want me @stevieb.  They know.  I can still pencil you in for 2017. Jill and my other lovelies won't mind.    Smiley WinkHeart 

Honored Contributor

I've read a couple of items about Brenda and they all more or less seem to imply she was a bit of a flake... I also recall reading that she was fired, per her, when she demanded some time off after having had to be on the set every day for weeks and weeks without a break... Who knows... It could be TPTB wanted her gone and set her up, but she does seem to be a little, shall we say, unique...

Woman Wink

Still, I loved her as Jill... I used to love her fantasies about how she would get revenge on Mrs. C... and, of course, her more, un, sensual... fantasies about pretty much every man she encountered... She was a trip...

By comparison, today's Jill is boring... Of course, that's not Jess's fault... She's playing the part she's given, but I'd love to see them spice Jill up a bit and let her do something other than try to manage Billy's love life...

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

I hear what you're saying about me @stevieb and you're still going to learn to love me.  HeartSmiley Wink

TR.jpg

Oh Tristan, Tristan, Tristan... Really. I'm. So. Not.:

@Laura14

It's okay to say you want me @stevieb.  They know.  I can still pencil you in for 2017. Jill and my other lovelies won't mind.    Smiley WinkHeart 

Yea Colin, you do that... Just make sure that pencil has a big, functional eraser... Got it...

@Laura14

Honored Contributor