Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R February Thread.....SPOILERS!!!!!!

That was an interesting opening scene with Cane and Lily, but I'd much rather watch Adam.

Just started watching it tonight.  Thanks for giving me a heads up on what to look out for.

Honored Contributor

Several people from Y&R are going to be a few miles from where I live.  It says they'll be up on stage answering any questions.

It would be interesting but takes effort so I probably won't see them.

Honored Contributor

At a mall, @Annabellethecat66?  Nice for the younger people to go check out.  I stay away from crowds, if I can.

Or maybe a tv station.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Here's where they are:

http://lisner.gwu.edu/genoa-city-live-celebrating-over-40-years-young-and-restless

It's not at a Mall.  At 1080 on TV these women are so layered with makeup, I guess the men are too.

Look, I'm supposed to take my oldest (13 and 12 year old) granddaughters to a Mall to go to Charmin Charlies to use the gift card I bought her.  They sell costume jewelry and it's a lot of fun but it is at a Mall.

Based on what I just found out about my immune system my Dr said to stay away from crowds.  I said, "Good luck with that.  I spend a lot of time with my grandchildren and they are like petri dishes!"  Ha!

I just can't walk distances because of my back.  So, I definitely won't be seeing them.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Here's where they are:

http://lisner.gwu.edu/genoa-city-live-celebrating-over-40-years-young-and-restless

It's not at a Mall.  At 1080 on TV these women are so layered with makeup, I guess the men are too.

Look, I'm supposed to take my oldest (13 and 12 year old) granddaughters to a Mall to go to Charmin Charlies to use the gift card I bought her.  They sell costume jewelry and it's a lot of fun but it is at a Mall.

Based on what I just found out about my immune system my Dr said to stay away from crowds.  I said, "Good luck with that.  I spend a lot of time with my grandchildren and they are like petri dishes!"  Ha!

I just can't walk distances because of my back.  So, I definitely won't be seeing them.

Omg!  Prices are $55 to $125!  I wouldn't be going under any circumstances with those prices, @Annabellethecat66.

You know you can wear a (surgical) mask around your mouth in public these days without people looking at you too strangely

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Wow, while Y&R is on, I see little Faith in an Eggo commercial.  That little girl is busy!

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie  I'll post somewhere else.  I don't want to take up this subject.  Thanks for your concern foxxie.  You are so sweet.

Trusted Contributor

Patti cracks me up...Liar Liar Pants on Fire.

Jessa
Super Contributor

@jessa wrote:

Patti cracks me up...Liar Liar Pants on Fire.

It's so sad that Patty has been labeled "crazy" because in this case she is more observant and has more sense than anyone else. I believe Patty is calling her a lair based on Sharon's "pregnancy". Ol' crazy Patty still remembers what happened after all this time has past.

Trusted Contributor

The woman who plays Patti is a great actress.

Jessa