Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R February Thread.....SPOILERS!!!!!!

At Fairview, Sage is leaving Nick a message that she found something on Dr. Anderson when the orderly grabs the phone receiver. After, Sage pleads with the orderly to let her make a phone call. She grabs his arm. The orderly injects her with a sedative. Dr. Anderson returns. The orderly fills her in. Anderson joins the drugged Sage and asks what she wanted to tell Nick.

At Sharon’s place, she talks to Nick about changing Faith’s living arrangements. They argue. Nick says Sharon scared Faith by telling her about Sage. Sharon counters that telling her Sage would be home any minute would be a lie. Nick feels Sharon just doesn’t understand. Faith appears. She confirms she wants to live there. Nick agrees to it. He checks his phone and hears Sage’s cut off message. Later, Sharon leaves Dylan a message about Faith staying with them.

Nick arrives at Fairview. Dr. Anderson says it’s past visiting hours. He talks his way in to see Sage, who tells him about the books on paralysis. Meanwhile, Anderson confirms the orderly filed a report on Sage’s attack.

Honored Contributor

A Look Ahead to Thursday, February 4th:

Lily tells Cane, “If things are going to work for us in the future then you’re going to have to forgive me; you’re going to have to trust me again.”

Kevin muses to Mariah and Natalie, “Victor fought like hell for this, so why the ‘I’m just going to hop on my jet and get back to you whenever I can’ routine?”

Chelsea says to Adam, “Your big plan just blew up, didn’t it?”

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I'm not understanding Dr. A.  I thought she wanted to hurt Nick.  Now I think she just wants to get rid of everyone female that he loves.  I guess giving Sharon the baby keeps her with Dylan.  Now she has to get rid of Sage.  Next thing you know Faith will be sent away...for her health, of course.  Wonder why Faith wants to leave Nick's house.  I'm sure there's a reason for the sake of the plot.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

Yeah if Dr. Anderson wanted to harm Nick when she kissed him she would have had a nice needle waiting to poke him!

@Mmsfoxxie - your right I meant out of our misery!  I am so disgusted with this soap lately I can't spell or think straight.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

Foxxie, maybe Faith is afraid of Sage because Sharon has been telling her about Sage being in Fairview. 

I am also tired of Hillary...she loves Neil, she loves Devon, then she doesn't love Neil, it is crazyl.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

@Jessa9, I missed an espisode this week.  Maybe it's the one where Sharon told Faith about Sage so I didn't hear her exact words.  Sharon claims she didn't go into details.  I guess, though, as has been mentioned, Faith wants to feel safe and secure in a family setting.  Nick loves Faith but his house doesn't feel like a family.  

Poor Faith....little does she know that her childlike talking mother is getting ready to pop again.  Hopefully, Dylan will stand by her when he finds out he has no son and he's been duped.....again.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, February 4th from soaps.com:

At Crimson Lights, Mariah and Kevin are joined by an exhausted Natalie, who has been unable to get the bug out of her program. They learn Victor left Victoria in charge of her project. Kevin is puzzled – he thinks something big must be going down if Victor left town. He grouses that this is not Brash ‘n’ Sassy. Natalie tires of Kevin and Mariah’s talking and leaves.

At Newman Enterprises, Luca threatens Adam with turning Noah in for a hit-and-run if he takes the evidence against his father to the feds. He chuckles that Victor doesn’t share everything with Adam. Adam doesn’t believe Luca. Chelsea enters and questions Adam. Luca exits. Chelsea realizes Adam’s big plan just blew up. Adam heads for the scotch and works to dodge Chelsea’s probing. She won’t let it go. He dismisses her. Chelsea hisses that his transformation into Victor is complete. At the Top of the Tower, Noah explains to Marisa why he had to tell Billy he was sorry, while across the room Victoria asks Billy what he’s remembering. He just needs to grab onto one of the visuals. Billy states this isn’t the same as Delia. They make plans to meet up later. Meanwhile, Marisa urges Noah to please be careful. Luca appears. He tells Noah that, in a way, he was in on his plan with Adam. Luca leaves with Marisa. After, Noah is summoned to Victor’s office, where Adam wants to hear one thing – that he wasn’t driving the car that sent Billy to the hospital. Noah grimaces. “It was me.” He realizes Luca found out and told him. He informs Adam that Victor also knew and helped cover it up. He explains that he didn’t even know he’d done it; Marisa told him and Victor convinced him to keep quiet. Noah encourages Adam to throw him under the bus so Luca loses his leverage. Adam won’t do it. Noah thanks him and asks how he lived with it. Adam says there are days he can’t live with it, and points out that Delia died, that’s a big difference. He knows the secret keeping is hard for Noah, but it’s part of life.

Honored Contributor

At Crimson Lights patio, Marisa is upset that Luca sold out Noah. She slaps him and says he’s just like his father. She was wrong to give him a second chance. Luca stops her from leaving. He notes that what Noah did has so many uses…he’ll see her later. Inside, Mariah and Kevin debate about what Natalie is planning to do. Kevin is ready to do some digging. Later, Noah shows up to confront Marisa for selling him out to Luca. Marisa insists he tricked her. Noah’s going to the police to confess.

Luca returns to Newman to inform Adam he’s not going anywhere, and wants more power and control. Adam returns the dossier of evidence on Luca’s father. Luca will go draw up a new Newman-Santori contract while Adam calls Daddy to explain how bad he screwed up.

Honored Contributor

In a suite at the Club, Lily and Cane make love. After, Cane asks, “Now what?” They talk about how incredible the s*x was, and agree it felt right. Lily says he’ll have to forgive her, and trust her again. Cane’s not sure he can do that, so they will leave what happened in that room. Cane showers, and they remember that it’s the anniversary of when he proposed. Lily wonders if the party’s still going. Cane realizes it was a set-up by Jill. They laugh a bit and Lily heads to the door. Cane pulls her into another passionate kiss. Elsewhere, Natalie enters her suite and finds Billy waiting. She brandishes a wine bottle and orders him out. Billy wants to talk about the project. He says the deal means more to him than money – it’s his life right now. Victoria knocks on the door. Billy hides while Victoria demands a progress report. Victoria gets a text from Billy saying he misses her. She leaves. Billy emerges and assures Natalie he can get revenge on Victor without ruining things with Victoria. Downstairs, Victoria runs into Kevin and Mariah and asks to consult about the project. Kevin suggests she let Adam take it over – backstabbing and double-dealing is up his alley. After, Kevin notices Billy coming downstairs and points it out to Mariah.

At the penthouse, Chelsea rants to Anita about Adam lying and keeping secrets again. Anita thinks Adam’s cheating on her. Chelsea is exasperated. She thinks Victor is holding something over Adam. Chelsea tells her mother she wants Connor far away from Newman Enterprises when he grows up.