Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R February 2017... SPOILERS!!!

Found this....go here...it's kind of cute:

https://www.facebook.com/youngandrestlesscanadianspoilers/

Super Contributor

I live near Ft. Worth, Tx.  It's. 81 degrees here today and I'm  lovin'  it!  Can't wait till Summer.

I like Viki and Billy together, if she would stop being so silly.  Also like the chemistry between Phyllis and Nick -  not Sharon or Chelsea, please!

Honored Contributor

@Txblond wrote:

I live near Ft. Worth, Tx.  It's. 81 degrees here today and I'm  lovin'  it!  Can't wait till Summer.

I like Viki and Billy together, if she would stop being so silly.  Also like the chemistry between Phyllis and Nick -  not Sharon or Chelsea, please!

@Txblond I'm with you on Phyllis and Nick, but I just wish Victoria would take a job out of town... 

Smiley Surprised

I know it sounds nuts, but you know, I'm just plain sick of looking at her...

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I wonder if soaps ever do surveys.... You know, like those "Q Score" things they used to do with celebs and media types to see what viewers actually think about them... They might be way surprised to learn that some of these characters they assume viewers hold so dear actually aren't considered remotely dear at all...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb So right!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme, let's hope we don't get pre-empted today! 😞

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

@eddyandme, let's hope we don't get pre-empted today! 😞

Yea, it's getting to be a bit too regular of a thing... and I don't always know in time to go over to Pop to tape it... Maybe I'll just start taping it there...

Friday's show was actually not too bad... but I thought Colin was only back for a few shows... It looks like we're going to have to endure him and his marble-mouth son for the duration... That's just wrong, so very wrong.

Honored Contributor

Summary for Tuesday, February 21st from soaps.com:

Phyllis greets Ravi at Jabot and thanks him for keeping her company last night. He reveals he came back to work afterward. Ashley appears as he promises to take a break soon. She snaps at Ravi and initiates a bickering session with Phyllis, who calls her out for treating Ravi as Jabot property. Ash insists she cares about him.

At the Club, Jack leaves a warning message on Jill’s voicemail for her to return his calls about the counter-offer. Hilary appears. She saw him coming out of a room earlier but he claims she’s mistaken. Talk turns to her divorce – she doesn’t want Devon’s money. Jack wonders what she does want, and points out how it looks from Devon’s perspective. Hil just wishes she could go back. Jack snarks that now she sounds like Phyllis. Hilary turns the tables, saying she saw Jack creeping from the room of a certain jet-setter that came ‘thisclose’ to slandering him on television – he’s playing with fire. Jack likes a little danger sometimes.

In Crimson Lights, Cane tells Lily he hopes Colin slithers back into Jill’s good graces. Lily wonders what if Jill has other ideas, and mentions Colin encroaching on their limited space. Cane reassures her. Talk turns to Lily’s interview. She’s relieved Hilary has a co-host now. Cane crows about the sales since Lily joined the campaign. Lily assures him he is important to the company too.

At the Chancellor mansion, Esther enthuses over Billy changing the locks to keep Colin out. Billy declares he will never bother his mother again. The doorbell rings and Esther brandishes a golf club to hit Colin, but it’s Jack. Esther leaves. Billy enlightens Jack about Jill’s heart attack. They discuss Jill’s plan to buy Jack’s share in Fenmore’s. Billy says the deal is off for now. Jack hopes for Jill’s fast recovery.

Colin lurks outside Jill’s hospital room and enters when the coast is clear. Jill isn’t conscious, but he expresses his profound regret and his love. “Please forgive me.” Esther discovers Colin and goes to get security. Colin leaves. Billy arrives and Esther updates him before he checks in with Jill. The doctor talks to Jill alone, and explains her heart suffered significant damage – she must make a major lifestyle change. Jill is ready to accept that. Billy joins them and gets up to speed on the drugs Jill will be on. Jill is appalled to learn she has to stop drinking completely and cut back on work. After, Billy informs Jill that he kicked Colin to the curb. Jill snaps that he had no right! She demands to see her husband…now.

Devon arrives at GC Buzz for the Brash & Sassy interview. Mariah says Hilary’s not there, and worries about him being around her. Hilary arrives. Devon tells her he’ll be around more often. They spar about the divorce and signing of the documents. Devon wouldn’t feel right leaving her penniless. Hilary doesn’t need it. Devon concedes she’d be a success at anything she puts her mind to. Lily arrives during the close moment and informs Devon she won’t let him have second thoughts about the divorce. He says divorcing her isn’t simple. Hilary joins Lily and tries unsuccessfully to find common ground. Devon chats with Lily about Cane, who has been desperate and cutthroat. She assures him they’re solid, but looks uncertain. Nearby, Hilary greets Jordan who gushes about Lily. After, Hilary remarks to Mariah that Jordan and Lily seem cozier than colleagues.

Colin abruptly enters Jack’s office at Jabot, apologizes for his previous blackmail attempt, and asks for more time on Jill’s behalf. Jack asks if Jill even knows he’s there. Colin pleads that he’s about to make a killing on the market, but Jack knows Jill threw him out. Colin admits to what he did. Jack understands why he wants the deal to happen – to keep his gravy train on the tracks. Colin figured Jack would understand his risk-taking.

Elsewhere, Ash apologizes to Ravi for acting like a hall monitor, and admits she is worried that trusting Phyllis will get him hurt. Ash heads to Jack’s office as Colin leaves. Jack explains that was a desperate attempt to save a marriage. Ash is all for Colin buying the Fenmore’s shares. “Let’s see what he can pull off.” Meanwhile, Phyllis stops into Ravi’s office to tell him he deserves better than how Ashley treated him. He flashes to hugging Ash.

At the Club, Cane warns Colin that Billy is prepared to have him arrested for draining Jill’s accounts if he doesn’t stay away.

A Look Ahead to Wednesday, February 22nd:

Jill asks Billy, “Do you really need to remind me every hour, in case it slips my mind what Colin did to me?”

Jordan tells Hilary, “I hadn’t seen Lily in ten years. It’s great that we’re getting a chance to work together again.”

Victoria informs Cane that she’s very impressed with Jordan’s work and is thinking of hiring him exclusively for Brash & Sassy.

Honored Contributor

Tuesday February 21:

Jill has an unexpected reaction to Billy’s actions

Ashley puts Phyllis on notice.

Jack questions Hilary about what she wants from Devon.

Esther learns Billy changed the locks to keep Colin out.

Colin lurks in the hospital wearing a disguise.

Jill must face reality where her health is concerned.

*********************************************************************************************

Wednesday February 22:

Devon struggles to resist temptation.

Hilary questions Lily about her history with Jordan.

Victoria tells Cane she intends to hire Jordan exclusively.

Cane takes charge.

Jill is irritated with Billy.

*******************************************************************************************

Thursday February 23:

Nikki and Sharon call a truce.

Reed is in the spotlight.

Colin pleads to be forgiven.

*******************************************************************************************

Friday February 24:

Jack and Gloria are caught in a compromising situation by Michael.

Lauren desperately wants to reach Scott.

Sharon makes a confession.

Honored Contributor

So tell me, are we all supposed to be in awe of Reed's supposedly prodigious talent...? I hope musical entertainment doesn't become a regular part of the show.