Respected Contributor

As Nick seeks guidance from the Minister, Chelsea’s not quite onboard with Adam comforting Sage …. Noah’s bummed when Marisa leaves with Luca (to go get their daughter) … Ashley tries to sway Adam over to the Abbott’s camp – then has a heated exchange with Ben, in front of Abby … When Billy’s arrested for drinking and driving, Vikki goes to the station to read him the riot act (and vow to keep the kids safe from his self destructive ways)

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/thursday-november-3rd

Next: I can’t let you see her, Adam says. Nick doesn’t remember needing Adam’s permission to speak to his wife… Because of Victor, Phyllis spend our honeymoon in the arms of a ruthless psychopath … Vikki tells Victor to come with her – I have a little surprise for you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R FRIDAY Dec 4

[ Edited ]

I am so please you Y&R fans now have enough coverage on Y&R and it is senseless for me to post this when it always ends on page 2

It has been my pleasure to share and I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and safe New Year.

I know I will enjoy reading all of your the coverage.

Cheers!

Honored Contributor

@javala, having more than one or two threads on our soaps forum doesn't mean you have to stop.  Each thread is a little different.  I personally love posting all over the place.  I respond to whatever/wherever I see a post that interests me, here or on other soap sites unless I don't feel comfortable.  

If you must stop starting threads, make it because you're busy (which you've told us you are), not because you feel unneeded.  I wouldn't want you to feel that way.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

I can see it coming - Sage is pushing Nick away. He will turn to the doctor, who is just waiting for this.  Blah Blah!  Where have I seen this before!?

Honored Contributor

Well I hadn't thought of that @Nicecupoftea.  I figured Dr. Anderson was going to make Nick and Sage think they are crazy.  I think Sage is going to end up at that place and she's going to counsel Nick.  I like your thought better.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@javala, having more than one or two threads on our soaps forum doesn't mean you have to stop.  Each thread is a little different.  I personally love posting all over the place.  I respond to whatever/wherever I see a post that interests me, here or on other soap sites unless I don't feel comfortable.  

If you must stop starting threads, make it because you're busy (which you've told us you are), not because you feel unneeded.  I wouldn't want you to feel that way.

Thank you @Mmsfoxxie

You are right in way everyone adds something different but I been watching this thread slip sometimes I fine it deep down on page two.

I appreciate the few of you who do visit and I know it is nice to join others I am glad that Hooty is doing good and that the Pet folks are on T&M...

Yes I am busy almost finish with this semester Dec 17th,  start up again Jan 2, 2016.

The problem I am having is keeping this thread on this page or it gets so buried.

Things I learn in life is change  

Respected Contributor

@Nicecupoftea wrote:

I can see it coming - Sage is pushing Nick away. He will turn to the doctor, who is just waiting for this.  Blah Blah!  Where have I seen this before!?

@Nicecupoftea

It has been my complaint for years there is nothing new here but re runs...

Honored Contributor

javala, you know I appreciate what you do.

It's so obvious that Chelsea is getting upset that Adam's paying so much attention to Sage.  She'll start to wonder.....

Something hit me upside the head like a rock!  OK, dramatic but someone needs to be dramatic on this show!  Ha!

When I saw the conversation between Ashley and Adam I started thinking 'I wonder if they are going to hook up?'  I know it sounds stupid and you guys know how wrong I always am, but I just keep going back to something I read that said, "Surprising hook ups will be made" early in the Summer.  That might be interesting.

Well, here we are at the end of the year and it doesn't look like Stitch is going anywhere.  Ugh!  I never cared for him although his main saving grace is that he always takes up for Adam (what's that about anyway)?

Over and over on this show someone dies and the spouse turns against the other and ends the marriage.  This is getting old.  There is really no reason at all for Sage to blame Nick.  These writers just pulled it out of the air.

Honored Contributor

OK, I have to say something.  I'm sorry.  I know this sounds mean!

That little boy who plays Adam's son is so fair it's crazy to think that kid belongs to Adam and Chelsea!

They don't have a problem changing actors I think they should put a kid in there that at least has brown hair and isn't as white as a sheet (fair).

At least he doesn't act like he's drugged anymore.  It must be difficult to find twins who continue to look so similar and be willing to let people handle them.

I thought I'd choke the other days when I saw how many people passed that little boy around.  First Chelsea's Mom and then Chelsea took him and then Adam took him and Chelsea took him back and phew!  I was getting dizzy.

I read that the Olson twins would get the scene according to what was happening.  One for action scenes and one for speaking and one for.......

In this case both of these kids are always chillin' out!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

OK, I have to say something.  I'm sorry.  I know this sounds mean!

That little boy who plays Adam's son is so fair it's crazy to think that kid belongs to Adam and Chelsea!

They don't have a problem changing actors I think they should put a kid in there that at least has brown hair and isn't as white as a sheet (fair).

At least he doesn't act like he's drugged anymore.  It must be difficult to find twins who continue to look so similar and be willing to let people handle them.

I thought I'd choke the other days when I saw how many people passed that little boy around.  First Chelsea's Mom and then Chelsea took him and then Adam took him and Chelsea took him back and phew!  I was getting dizzy.

I read that the Olson twins would get the scene according to what was happening.  One for action scenes and one for speaking and one for.......

In this case both of these kids are always chillin' out!

lol @Annabellethecat66!  You got jokes, girl.  My first laugh of the day.  And so early, too.  I hope this is a sign of a good day ahead.