Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R December 2016.. SPOILERS!!!

@SharkE wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Big Vick talked Chelsea out of telling Nick about Christian actually being Adam's... Who knows, maybe he knows he really isn't... After all, he was the one pulling Adam's string with that secret... It'll all blow up at some point and Nick (and possibly Adam) will lambaste both Victor and Chelsea for staying mum... When it gets right down to it, Chelsea has as much right to be raising the kid as does Nick, since neither of them are his parents but both of them were married to his parents... Maybe that'll be next on the agenda... Chelsea will decide she wants Adams kid... Weren't they talking about having another one when he went kaboom... Maybe it'll all come out with a skip of the tongue, if and when Nick and Chelsea become a couple, which I hope they don't... They don't exactly ignite when they're around each other...

Yeah, looks like neither have any affection for one another . Could be an off the screen thing too. Fred Mertz of I Love Lucy couldn't stand Ethel off the screen either. Vivian Vance hated William Frawley. It happens !

I'm so tired of Dylan sitting around moping around whining about how his mama favors her other kids over him. H*ll, he didn't even know she was his biological mother till he was 40. Man up !

Nick never seems to really cook with anybody... He should probably just be a loner... Heaven only knows, he's been unlucky in love...

Funny story about Ethel and Fred... I read once where she was working on the set of one of the Lucy shows while he was working on My Three Sons. When word spread around the studio that he'd bit the big one, she came out with "Champagne all around..."  They couldn't stand each other...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Think I put this up already, but, here it is again. Poor Mariah LOL

Looks like Hilary is gonna get raped or something.

Mon 12/26

Nick moves on with his new life; Hilary is back in control; Sharon thinks Dylan is shutting her out.

Tue 12/27

Jack must make a deal with Victor; Neil is thrown a curve; Mariah moves toward the truth.

Wed 12/28

Things reach a boiling point between Nick and Chelsea; Mariah plans her revenge; the people of Genoa City celebrate New Year's Eve at the Abbott-Winters Foundation's charity gala.

Thu 12/29

Victoria gets a surprise on New Year's; Phyllis seizes the future; Hilary pays a price for receiving so much attention.

Fri 12/30
(First Aired: Apr. 13, 1984)

Nikki and Victor's wedding day features romance, surprise guests and danger.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb

Did Sharon say something like "I have an announcement to make" at the end of the show today?

my **** phone rung *******

Valued Contributor

I hated the part when a woman was singing in the park - oh Christmas tree!   On Christmas Eve singing about a tree!   I know a lot of people all over the world and not one of them would have been offended by a real Christmas. Carol.  I am not offended by other religions why is CBS so sensitive?

Valued Contributor

Merry Christmas!

Honored Contributor

That was her 5 minutes of fame I guess. LOL

If that park ever burns down or gets condemned what will those folks do in that town ?

^abb.gif

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@stevieb

Did Sharon say something like "I have an announcement to make" at the end of the show today?

my **** phone rung *******

Don't know @SharkE, if she did, I missed it too... I do remember she and Dylan both had 'confessions' that they'd each kept a picture of Sully...

Honored Contributor

@Nicecupoftea wrote:

I hated the part when a woman was singing in the park - oh Christmas tree!   On Christmas Eve singing about a tree!   I know a lot of people all over the world and not one of them would have been offended by a real Christmas. Carol.  I am not offended by other religions why is CBS so sensitive?

Seriously... Of all the songs... and if the reason was their 'sensitivity', the song is still about Christmas...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

That was her 5 minutes of fame I guess. LOL

If that park ever burns down or gets condemned what will those folks do in that town ?

^abb.gif

@SharkE

So true about that park... At least we haven't been witness to any roadside vigils lately...

By the way, this is a really pretty image...

Honored Contributor

You know, all the, um, trash talking aside... I really do miss Adam/Justin. It just seems odd that he isn't around for Christmas... It's a shame they couldn't work something out so that he could at least recur from time to time... I see Victor is still looking at his picture of Adam and it's still Justin, which leads me to think that they're not going to recast anytime in the very, very near future, or they'd stop showing the picture.