Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R April Thread...SPOILERS!!!!

Oh, noooo!  I'm watching the show and just had a terrible thought.  Suppose Sage is not dead from the car crash but is taken to the hospital where that patient killer nurse is and she finishes Sage off to protect herself.  She'd depend on Sharon to jeep quiet about in order to keep Christian!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Did we not do this dance and stall over DNA results a few years ago with Sharon and Phyllis?  I'm experiencing deja vu.  Smiley Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

I just couldn't watch the show today when Sharon and Sage were on.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Guess the "rumors" were true!

Summary for Friday, April 29th from soaps.com:

At the spot where Sage’s car went off the road, Sharon finds her on the ground near the wreckage. She calls for an ambulance and tends to Sage, who regains consciousness. “I want to see my baby.”

At home, Dylan and Faith wonder where Sharon and the baby went. Dylan tries Sharon’s phone and gets voicemail.

At the lab, Hilary is miffed with Neville and Ashley for calling her there. They tell her a patient nearly died because she rushed things - they have to suspend testing and make an announcement. Hilary disagrees and Ash accuses her of neglecting to tell Devon about the meeting. Hil won’t halt the trial. Ash reiterates that the protocol failed. Hil still refuses. Ash finally warns Hilary that as the face of the trial, her reputation will be damaged beyond repair is she doesn’t pull the plug. Hilary agrees to handle it. After, Neville tells Ashley she dealt with Hilary brilliantly. Ash marvels that Hilary heard nothing they said until they made it about her. Neville worries about Hilary’s announcement. They watch her press conference, in which she makes it sound like Neville and Ashley rushed the testing and she was wise enough to make the decision to pull the plug. Ashley is furious.

At the Club, Jack is ticked that Billy stole something out from under the Newmans again. “I never would have released those funds…” Phyllis says Billy wants to make his mark. Jack thinks it’s about getting back at Victoria. Phyllis retorts that if there’s anybody Billy wants revenge on, it’s him! Jack puzzles over why Victoria put the division up for sale, and then realizes Victor did it to punish her. Phyllis wonders what they can do. Jack thinks it’s a little late for her to be concerned. Phyllis leaves. Later, Hilary joins Jack at the bar. They commiserate about being misunderstood. Hilary tells Jack he has a friend in her that understands.

At Newman Enterprises, Victoria complains to Billy about him stealing Brash & Sassy. Billy reminds her about Passkey. Nick appears and informs Victoria that Victor put Brash & Sassy up for sale to get under her skin – she’s playing right into his hands. Billy doesn’t care about Victor’s games. Nick scoffs that Billy is Victor’s pawn. Billy thinks it’s a good deal and has big plans for the company. Nick orders him out. Billy says it’s just business. After, Nick talks to Victoria about their father’s vindictive behavior. She muses that prison hasn’t taught him anything. Nick says Victor sees her as weak. She realizes Victor wants Nick to take her place. Nick advises her to brush this off and they’ll stick together. Victoria rants that he’s not the one in Victor’s crosshairs.

At Billy’s house, Phyllis lays out the theory that Victor set him up. Billy feels Victor couldn’t have known he’d have the cash, and doesn’t care. Phyllis notes that he’s going to keep Newman Cosmetics, even knowing Victor’s motivation was to hurt Victoria. Billy wonders why Phyllis is so surprised. Billy observes that he and Phyllis are people who grab what they want in life. He moves close. “Starting now.”

At a bar, Victoria orders wine and the good-looking bartender helps her get her song on the jukebox. She listens to All the Shiny Things and cries. He says, “I thought you liked this song?” Victoria leaves.

At the station, Paul phones Dylan to tell him Sharon phoned in an accident. They agree to meet at the scene.

At home, Dylan reassures Faith everything will be fine. Sirens grow closer as Sharon steps away with Christian.

At the accident scene, Sharon brings the baby to Sage, who tries to extract a promise from Sharon that she’ll tell Nick the truth. Sage tells Christian she loves him and will always be with him, and dies with him in her arms. Dylan appears, and then Paul, who confirms Sage is dead. Dylan worries about telling Nick.

At Newman, Nick takes a call. “Hey Paul, what’s up?”

Back at the scene, Paul questions Sharon, who lies that she didn’t see what happened; she just came upon the wreck. Paul wonders what made her lose control of the car. Sharon snaps, “I don’t know!”

At home, Dylan asks the sitter to take Faith upstairs. Sharon worries Faith will be devastated about Sage. She tells Dylan she can still hear Sage, and looks at the baby. She needs to tell him something, but he hushes her. He talks about what Nick must be going through – he doesn’t know what he’d do if he lost her and Sully.

At the hospital, Nick joins Paul, who breaks the news that Sage was in a car wreck and didn’t make it. Nick sobs. “Where is she?” He goes into the room with Sage’s body and laments letting her go that morning. He thinks she’s at peace with Christian now. Nick rejoins Paul and learns Sharon was with Sage when she died.

Honored Contributor

A Look Ahead to Monday, May 2nd:

Nick asks Sharon, “You found Sage; did she say anything? What were my wife’s last words?”

Paul tells Dylan, “She was initiating an outgoing call.” Dylan asks, “Was it to Nick?” Paul replies, “No. It wasn’t.”

Chelsea tells Adam, “There was a car accident. Sage is dead.”

Honored Contributor

One of the best kept spoilers.  Oh, well, lol.

Well, we know Sharon won't tell the truth anytime soon.  Maybe the nurse will spill it.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie, I know, right??? When they said four people would die at the Newman Tower, that never happened. They kept this secret really good!

Sharon will never tell the truth willingly. 

Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie, I know, right??? When they said four people would die at the Newman Tower, that never happened. They kept this secret really good!

Maybe, Patty will become lucid enough that people believe her or the nurse will do the right thing?

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

Maybe, Patty will become lucid enough that people believe her or the nurse will do the right thing?

Who wants to bet that Sharon will go after Nick to justify keeping  Christian.

Good point.  Patty or the nurse will spill the beans.  This is ridiculous.  No rhyme or reason for Sage to die.  I'd heard that she still had a year on her contract. Must have been her decision if that's so.