Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R April Thread...SPOILERS!!!!

@jessa wrote:

Oh Boy...I hope nothing happens to Sage before Nick and Dylan know they truth.  I can't wait until Thursday.

@Jessa9, nothing is going to happen to Sage. It was a rumor that took off....

Honored Contributor

Of course, with cray, cray Sharon she might go all looney toons on Sage and hold her hostage somewhere!!! 😮

Honored Contributor

@Jessa9, I hope she isn't killed off either.  I can't find any clue to say she will or won't.  It wouldn't make sense to kill her, though.  Sharon doesn't know that Nick isn't the father.  If Sage is alive to tell everyone Christian is her child, Adam and Chelsea will have a fresh SL.  We know that Sharon won't tell that it's not Sully.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I don't think they'll get rid of Sage because they will probably want to do the story line of the baby comes between Adam and Chelsea, leaving Chelsea to go to probably back to Billy....maybe?

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Dylan gets my vote for the dumbest guy on a soap!  That guy is soooo clueless.

Trusted Contributor

Well girls , it is sure something to look forward too.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@jessa wrote:

Oh Boy...I hope nothing happens to Sage before Nick and Dylan know they truth.  I can't wait until Thursday.

@Jessa9, nothing is going to happen to Sage. It was a rumor that took off....

@loveschocolate, I didn't see your post earlier for some reason but I believe you're right....just a rumor.  Sometimes I think the soaps puts them out to get us talking, lol.  Part of the fun.

It doesn't make sense to kill Sage off for the reasons I mentioned earlier.  If the nurse was going to kill her, she would have done it instead of or after she admitted that she stole Christian.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Wow!  I don't understand why both of my CBS soaps have been preempted because of the sentencing of this guy Tim Hasert who sexually abused some boys years ago.  An hour and a half so far. He only got 15 months!  I think it's local only so I can watch it later on POP.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie, not preempted here. 

Honored Contributor

Chicago official did something nasty naughty, @loveschocolate.

From 11 am to 1 pm, the news had to make excessive conversation about it.  Ugh!!

Oops, thanks for reminding me to watch in another hour.