Honored Contributor

Wonder why the channels that show old t.v. shows. don't show Northern Exposure.

I'm going to need to keep my eyes open on Netflix. If you see it somewhere, please yell. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wonder why the channels that show old t.v. shows. don't show Northern Exposure.

Good question!  I'd love to see those reruns.    

Also ... American Gothic, Twin Peaks and Lost are three others that I'd love to see.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Wonder why the channels that show old t.v. shows. don't show Northern Exposure.

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Also ... American Gothic, Twin Peaks and Lost are three others that I'd love to see.  

On Netflix you can see American Gothic and Lost. That's where I've seen them. Twin Peaks I don't know about. @ALRATIBA

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

On Netflix you can see American Gothic and Lost. That's where I've seen them. Twin Peaks I don't know about. @ALRATIBA

Thanks ... That may be why they aren't on cable ... royalties from Netflix, which I don't have. 

Honored Contributor

You can request it on the sites of ME TV, Antenna TV , Laff TV, Get TV and Decades.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal

According to WIKI....

"In the U.S. television industry, 100 episodes is the traditional threshold for a television series to become viable for syndication."

NE just barely made it - 110 episodes.  So maybe one day it will pop up on Netflex and/or HULU.  Or even YouTube?  Have you checked the latter? 

Place your request on Netflex forums if you have not already done so.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

you can watch TWIN PEAKS on tv.com (you have to sign up and create a user name and password.) for some reason, the PILOT of the show is not available, but you can begin on episode one.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I'm going to need to keep my eyes open on Netflix. If you see it somewhere, please yell. Thanks.

@qualitygal

Northern Exposure can be viewed on TV.com

Regular Contributor

Good question. THat was a great program. I enjoyed your Roy Rogers and Dale Evans reference. When I was a little girl, I went to see them in Macy,s in Manhattan. Macy,s had stars there several times a year. It was set up like going to see Santa. Roy and Dale and Trigger were the stars. I was star-struck by them. They Were so friendly. But, Trigger stole my heart. I had never seen a Palomino horse in person. He was so big and the most beautiful horse I had ever seen. I treasure the memory of that day. Happy Trails to everyone.

Honored Contributor

Wow!  That was a very good show!  I wonder what the problem is?