Esteemed Contributor

Re: Will You Watch Dancing With The Stars Or The Voice Live

The Voice .....or maybe my DVRed movie "All the Way," which I have already watched. Really, really good movie. Bryan Cranston is amazing as Lyndon Johnson.

Honored Contributor

Goldengate8361 wrote:

The Voice .....or maybe my DVRed movie "All the Way," which I have already watched. Really, really good movie. Bryan Cranston is amazing as Lyndon Johnson.

I just watched this the other night.    Cranston was truly brilliant!

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I don't watch either show, but it seems odd to have two such popular shows air at the same time.  

Good thing for Tivos/DVRs, eh?  Smiley Happy

These days I don't even know how people can watch TV without these devices.   I counted at peak season one day and there were TWELVE shows that I watch airing on a Sunday at 9pm!    My goodness!  Good thing they were mostly on cable channels, so that there would be additional airings that the Tivo could pick up.

I find Mondays are a killer for me! I get the TV Guide and I go through it and write down my schedule for the week. If I didn't write it down I wouldn't be able to keep track of my shows.

Honored Contributor

I DVR everything I watch  ...... rarely watch anything in real time!

In this case, though, I won't be watching or recording either of them.    No interest whatsoever.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

I don't watch either show, but it seems odd to have two such popular shows air at the same time.  

Good thing for Tivos/DVRs, eh?  Smiley Happy

These days I don't even know how people can watch TV without these devices.   I counted at peak season one day and there were TWELVE shows that I watch airing on a Sunday at 9pm!    My goodness!  Good thing they were mostly on cable channels, so that there would be additional airings that the Tivo could pick up.

@chickenbutt

Ditto .... and before the DVR came along, I had a Dual Deck VCR that could record two different shows at the same time.  lol

Respected Contributor

Loved watching American Idol, but The Voice won me over after lots of years with Idol.

So,ehow Idol seemed kinda cheesy after watching Voice.  I tuned in now and then to see Harry though!  Like old Steve Tyler too!  😉

Honored Contributor

@Alsee

i will watch BELOW DECK (the second showing) after watch what happens live.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm watching both! I keep changing channels back and forth so I get the essence  & outcome of each. And tomorrow I'll watch each in full on line!

Honored Contributor

I just finished watching The Voice, I watched DWTS last night live. The Voice finale was much more entertaining, more star power. I did like DWTS too.