Honored Contributor

Re: Where's Ross Poldark? The Second Season

ATTN:  Poldark Fans:  The new season is starting now (Sunday 25 Sept 2016) 8:00PM Eastern - 

Respected Contributor

I watched it last night. Ross Poldark is as handsome as ever!  I wish the seasons weren't so far apart - it was hard to remember everything that went on in the first season.   The trial part was a bit long and drawn out for me. 

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I watched it last night. Ross Poldark is as handsome as ever!  I wish the seasons weren't so far apart - it was hard to remember everything that went on in the first season.   The trial part was a bit long and drawn out for me. 

@itsmagic   Especially since it was obvious how it would turn out.

After all, "Poldark" wouldn't be around without....well, Poldark. LOL

And Demelza Poldark wouldn't be carrying the whole series by herself.

Looking forward to the rest of the season!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Frequent Contributor

I knew that he would somehow get off but I wasn't sure how. It was a bit of a cliffhanger but in the end he gave that rousing speech and all is well. I guess...

You are right about Ross as a handsome devil. His friend, the apothecary, isn't bad either.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it Sunday night for the two hour premier

Regular Contributor

So happy that in my area of the country, it aired Sunday night. Now I have a great show to watch.  Forget how sexy Ross can be.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the first episode of the new season.  I guess there has to be a villan....don't you just want to slap that mean guy?

I agree Poldark's Dr friend is good looking.  Wow!  I really think he's mighty fine....

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the first episode, this soon to be 65 yr.old, loves the bedroom  shots, and my oh my don't you just think the lovely surrounding scenes are just breath taking?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Senual

Esteemed Contributor

Watched the premiere and my husband came along and sat and watched.  He really liked the show.  We are looking forward to next weeks installation.  I enjoy the dialog (not street lingo of our current culture), the costumes, sets, location, etc.  My kind of entertainment.   

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust