Honored Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/21/2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

It would have been interesting to see how Victor would have come back into the house if he hadn't gotten Natalie's original goodbye message where she said he was disrespectful to women. That message rattled hm and altered his gameplay but we still saw glimpses of the less nice Victor, like when he destroyed Michelle. (Not that it's hard to destroy Michelle.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Victor worships his mother.  He even set up a Twitter account for her.  I think he was so embarrassed by Nat's message and so worried what his mother thought seeing that message.

Luckily Victor was able to reenter the house and reclaim his reputation.  There was a buildup to that scene where Paul and Paulie were actually trying to  get him to relax and not show any anger but I guess then they thought game and okay do it.  But most of that was just his frustration with Natalie's goodbye message and really directed towards her. And he really did get a bad CBS edit on that scene.  I don't know if anyone who feels a certain way watches the feeds.

and isn't it some Mardi Grad tradition to throw beads...

Honored Contributor

A few of the house guests have now had time to watch a few episodes and talk to friends and family and Davonne is among the first to issue an apology to another houseguest. She's apologized to Tiffany for not trusting her and blames it on the paranoia she developed in the house.

She won't be the last to apologize. Lots of others will be exchanging apologies in the coming days/weeks.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@gardenman

I still don't understand why they chose that message to show him. 

Natalie had said she left positive messages also.

I think when Victor reentered he was very cautious in his social game and only started to feel comfortable after a chat with Natalie.

I am just happy we got to see the genuine Victor. 

Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Jeff and Jordan are probably the most loved couple from any reality show. They're just real people and that's hard to find in reality TV. They aren't the brightest couple you'll ever find, but they're arguably the most beloved.

@gardenman, maybe -- only because Rob and Amber have left the spotlight.  They're busy raising their four beautiful daughters with such pretty names:  Lucia, Carina, Isabetta and Adelina.  

Every two years Amber has another girl.  If they're trying for a boy they could end up with twelve kids LOL.

We watched them fall in love pretty much at first sight, they got engaged on a finale show, CBS paid for their wedding which was a one-hour prime time special.  They're magic.  

Since they're out of the limelight I'll give it to Jeff and Jordan.  But they're not in the same class because Jeff has not always been nice to Jordan and IMO it was embarrassing to her that it took him so long to propose.

JMO, if Jeff hurts Jordan he will have a hard time showing his face in public!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori I forgot Rob and Amber. They'd be right up there too. I still think I prefer Jeff and Jordan, but Rob and Amber would be close.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Also want to add,,,if Paulie thinks it was smart to ridicule Natalie for having breast implants boy is that boy dumb as dirt.   Most women in the entertainment industry - stage and film have had enhancements to their body and face.   If he too was thinking that all this exposure of his young nice looking body and handsome face would land him work,,,,,his next boss will more than likely have breast implants!   Good luck with that Paulie.  Maybe in your next life your momma will teach you better and you are best friends with Nicole and her parents??  Unbelievable and how terribly embarrassing for you!!!!  You had your one shot in front of the world and you chose to put down women with breast implants.  Dumb, dumb, dumb! 

Valued Contributor

No excuses for Paulie's vile and disappointing behavior. All the guys made comments about her implants including JAMES early on. It all started when Paul asked her if she had implants and she denied it. Paul, not Paulie came up with the FT nickname. They all called her FT for days. Paulie gets all the blame because he made the "You're as fake as the things on your chest." comment. They were all immature. Paulie took it to an extreme.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKali wrote:
No excuses for Paulie's vile and disappointing behavior. All the guys made comments about her implants including JAMES early on. It all started when Paul asked her if she had implants and she denied it. Paul, not Paulie came up with the FT nickname. They all called her FT for days. Paulie gets all the blame because he made the "You're as fake as the things on your chest." comment. They were all immature. Paulie took it to an extreme.

I did not know any of this.  Was this revealed in the after hours feeds?  I've never signed up for those.   Thank you for the information.  I never did care for Paul but did somewhat like James.  Corey was not part of it??  @KKali

Valued Contributor

Yes, it happened on the live feeds. Yes, Corey and all the guys called her FT. She won't be very happy when she sees James laughing right along with the rest of them.