Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/16/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Vanessa and Liz went into the bedroom and spoke as quietly as they could so it was hard to hear but I think Vanessa was telling Liz she would take her to final 2 if she wins veto.

Then they started talking about John again and how loud the clapping was for him from the audience. They can't understand it and feel like he has to have been America's Player for the audience to like him so much. One of them said the audience let out a sad groan when he was evicted. They can't figure out why. Then they begindiscussing AFP and Steve says it probably won't be one of them. Liz can't believe it and doesn't understand why. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now, as Liz changes clothes, Vanessa whispers to Steve about her and says she promised her nothing. She's trying to convince him she (Vanessa) has no chance with the jury. The woman never stops...I'll give her that. 

ETA ~ just as I was about to sign off I heard Van say to Steve "Are you sure we're going to have a comp right now?" Then fish. Yes, it's still a mystery. 

Good night BB fans! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another exciting episode!

Liz's dress was wrong for her body type, was too tight on her and she had the wrong bra on or maybe had no bra on but the girls looked like planes doing nosedives. Other than that she looked great (eyeroll).

And seriously, she doesn't know the meaning of "Asian fusion"?  No doubt she's heard the term bandied about in South Beach. Liz, the backyard wasn't decorated in Asian fusion, Liz. It was merely Asian or to be more specific, Japanese.

I'm wondering if we've been giving Steve too much credit for being such a genius. He hasn't done well on mental comps. He just doesn't seem super smart, so why does he seem that way? Is it maybe because he's a geek?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you. I am watching the debates. Another reality show.

I hope Steve and Liz go to the final 2 and Vanessa is kicked to the curb.

At this point, it doesn't matter who wins. Steve is a smuck.  Liz is an airhead. Vanessa is a miserable person.

I would never vote for Vanessa for the principle of it. I can honestly say I dislike her so much. It is either Vanessa or Austin as the mosted disliked guest. I shouldn't say this but I am.

Where is the justice. James should have won. End of Rant.

Trusted Contributor

Shockingly they are (so far) showing the HOH comp on BBAD.  Wonder how long we'll get to watch it.

Trusted Contributor

Sabra, is it an endurance comp?  And who seems to be doing well so far????

Trusted Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

Sabra, is it an endurance comp?  And who seems to be doing well so far????

It is!  They are sitting on a seat on top of a ball, holding onto a rope, and being swung back and forth against a wall.  Then they swing back and get dropped into water.  Steve says it's the same comp they did in season 14.  They all seem to be doing fairly well.  Doubt it will be over by the end of BBAD.  Of the 3 Vanessa seems to be doing the worst because ramming into the wall is hurting her back.

Trusted Contributor

Well, we all know that Vanessa is a big faker, so she might be faking that it is hurting her back.  But thanks for the info Sabra!!  It is not even 10:00 PM yet where I live, so hopefully they will still be competing when BBAD begins here!

Trusted Contributor

Vanessa seems to be doing better now.  She said she has a strategy - as expected.  She said she was tense before hitting the wall so now she is relaxing.  The seat is a disc and the rope is between their legs.  Vanessa asked Steve if it was hurting his "package" and he said no, it's off to the side - lmao.  This comp started before BBAD so it's been over an hour now.  Trying to stay up until 2 but don't know if I can.

Trusted Contributor

BBAD is over and all 3 are still in it - no talk of deals.  Liz is doing the worst right now.  She's doing a fair amount of moaning and groaning.  I'm off to bed.