Honored Contributor

Wednesday 7/27/2016 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And yesterday was largely a quiet day in the old BB 18 house. Frank did some quiet campaigning to stay, but knows he might only have a couple of votes and the rest of the house is lying to him. Nicole is worried that Frank will turn the house against her while Davonne is frantically working to turn the house against Nicole. James wrote his HOH blog and the HOH camera appeared. 

A few of the house guests went back to the Parisian park to hang out in the new room. Nicole thought for sure she got in trouble for doing it, but she didn't. Michelle was upset to find that the blankets up there were considered props because one was nicer than the blanket she's using and she wanted to take it, but BB refused to let her.  (Which strongly implies that BB has plans to use the room again since they don't want stuff taken from it and they haven't torn it down after the envelopes were taken. In a typical season, once a room is done, it gets sealed up and forgotten. 

Rumor is circulating that there will be a BB 19 starting almost immediately after BB 18 ends. Casting has already started which is very quick. We'll have to see what happens there, but with POP and CBS All Access, CBS needs a lot of programming, so there's some logic to it. CBS All Access loses a lot of subscribers when the BB season ends and the live feeders go back to their normal programming, so keeping them subscribed makes sense for CBS.

By and large nothing much is changed. Frank is going home, likely by a unanimous vote. Davonne is out for Nicole's blood. The couples seem to have regained the trust they had in one another before Phone-Gate (where Corey refused to tell Nicole the code to get into the tunnel and Paulie didn't wake up Zakiyah.) Zakiyah is back to making marriage plans since Paulie told her he'd likely date her outside the house. Nicole's happy because Corey said she was his closest ally in the house. (Though if it came down to Nicole or Paulie, I'm pretty sure Corey would opt to go with Paulie.)

Today should be another quiet day in the house as everyone kills time waiting for tomorrow's show. Word that Frankie Grande will be on the British Celebrity version of Big Brother may damage diplomatic relations between our two countries. They'll start seeing him on Thursday night I believe, so Washington should be bracing for the diplomatic fallout to come from that.

We have a show tonight. Expect to see more of Michelle on tonight's show than we've seen before. (Not that it's hard , since we've hardly seen Michelle on the show.) Her winning POV will make her something of the star of the show. We'll likely see her being mean, then the fight with Bridgette, then her breakdown realizing she was being mean. We should see the houseguests finding the hidden room complete with Paul's frantic insanity as he tried to lure everyone else away. That'll help set the stage for Frank's triumphant return tomorrow night if he has the right envelope. (I'm betting he doesn't though.) It should be a pretty good show. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Wednesday 7/27/2016 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Who took the envelopes? What was in the envelopes?  Or was that not on the live feeds?  Sorry--I've been traveling for work and just sat down in front of a computer about 10 minutes ago.

Respected Contributor

Thanks gardenman.

To add to @DrKelli question are they allowed to open the envelopes? 

Honored Contributor

Ah, the envelopes! Each houseguest took one numbered envelope from the hidden Parisian Park room. Inside each envelope is reportedly a ticket, but one envelope has a round trip ticket that lets the person holding it back into the house. The envelopes must remain sealed untilt the houseguest has been evicted and then Julie will open it on the stage to see if it has the round trip ticket in it. If it does have the round trip ticket in it, that house guest will immediately rejoin the game. (BB already knows who has the ticket as the envelopes are all numbered and the houseguests had to hold the envelope up to the camera to let them see which envelope each house guest chose. They need to do this to know whether or not to include an extra spot on the HOH comp for the returnee,)

Any envelope that's opened before Julie gets a chance to open it will be deemed invalid. This is how they're sneaking another player back into the house. Speculation is that Davonne will come back in if evicted as she took envelope #8 and one of the clues had Ocho Rios in it. Ocho being Spanish for eight.

I had to go out early this morning but it sounds like things got interesting while I was gone. Paul apparently tried to stir up trouble between Frank and Bridgette, but it seems to have calmed down.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Yes, Paul is constantly stirring up trouble.  He is my least favorite and when he comes onto the camera, I switch it fast.  I noticed that when he gathers info from Frank & Bridgette, he will run to the other side, go from room to room with the little info he's acquired and precedes to embellish the conversation adding remarks he made (that he didn't) and just causes more chaos.  Why doesn't Paulie see that someone who is so volatile is not a good choice game wise to trust.

So glad to hear that there might be another Big Brother season because I am one of those people who would cancel All Access when BB was over.  This season as far as I am concern is over for me.  I can't stomach any of the houseguests or listening to their immature dialogue any longer.  Don't care who wins after Frank leaves who will be my Favorite Houseguest choice for this year.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks as usual Gardenman.  I enjoy your updates.

I am ready for Paulie, Z,  Michelle, Da'Vonne and Paul to go, in that order!

I could have tolerated Frank a few more weeks, but Paulie and Z get on my last nerve!  Especially with the revelation of what Z did in front of everyone in the food room and the yukkiness of it.  (is yukkiness even a word??)  LOL

I surely hope Da'  is NOT the one with the round-trip ticket. 

I saw a bit of BBAD last night, and Z seemed to be cooking in the kitchen - be wary of eating anything that she touched!  My son tells me all the time that I am a germophobe, and I agree!!

Honored Contributor

I think CBS knows all too well how many All Access subscribers they lose at the end of the BB season. Most of us only subscribe for the feeds then cancel. With POP and All Access they've got a lot of airtime available so if they can put out another season of Big Brother, keep the subscribers, and then have their new Star Trek Discovery series in January, they can lock in subscribers year round.

Getting $6 a month from each subscriber can add up pretty quickly. I dare say more people watch BBAD on POP than their normal programming which would generate additional revenue.

I'm just not sure how the houseguests would feel about missing the fall holidays. Would you want to spend Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, most of the NFL, college football seasons, the NHL and NBA early season, and more in the BB house? Production could have fun decorating the house for the various seasons, but I'm not so sure the house guests would like being there through those holidays, especially those in the jury. I think a winter season starting in January makes more sense. We'll see what happens, but I think January makes the most sense.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor

To air during the holidays would be quite dicey.  All of the shows that would get interrupted, etc.  I agree with Gman, January would seem much better all around.

Trusted Contributor

Gardenman, I definitely would not be locked away without TV during college football season!!  That is my favorite 4.5 months of the year!! 

But I am sure they will find SOME folks who don't mind being locked away during those Holidays for a chance to win big money!

I am ready to see Z, Paulie, Paul and Michelle GO.  I can tolerate almost all of them except those 4!  And I hope Da'Vonne does NOT have the round-trip ticket.  I don't want her to win either!

Honored Contributor

I just did a little more snooping around and the fall season is rumored to be 70 days long which if it started in early October would have it ending around mid-December. That might be doable. We'll have to see what comes out in the future. There's not a lot of solid information out there just yet. Those doing the casting seem to be different (not Robyn Lass) so they could be targeting a different type of cast.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!