Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wednesday 10/26/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

That speech Neeley went out with was really uncalled for. I guess it's not the first time someone lied to try to persuade the jury to keep them but it really wasn't a good look for oldest player in the house to act so childish. If Morgan have even the tiniest sliver of doubt about who to vote for that speech made her decision. Not that she did have a doubt, just saying it was a bad, bad, choice by Neeley. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Wednesday 10/26/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Neeley's whole speech was based on a lie Kryssie made up too which didn't help matters any. The old house is imploding while we speak. The battle lines have never been clearer. As divided as the house has been, it's more divided now. Whitney and Justin are more or less floating in the middle though Whitney is more with the girls while Justin is more with the LNJ. This is going to be a very big HOH comp coming up.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

THe HOH comp involves memorizing the details on ten baseball cards of the house guests on the memory wall. They have ten minutes to study them before heading to the yard.

Shelby's all but climbining into the memory wall to study every detail. Morgan stares down one photo then closes her eyes and recites back what she saw to herself. My money's on Shelby in this one. She's memorized pi out to twenty digits. Danielle is almost totally ocused on the photos featuring her and Shane. Justin's just having fun. The girls are very focused. Kryssie's standin in teh background cursing being outgoing HOH. She'd nail this comp. (At least that's what she's telling herself.)

Time to head outside now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And they're in the booths while BB tries to sort out the audio. They finally got it working. And then they didn't. Now they're experiencing some technical difficulty. Their internal audio is bleeding out to us, but not the house guests. And this is why comps take so long. It looks like it'll be a true/false comp if it ever gets started. 

And the audio is finally fixed. (More or less.) The comp is called one strike you're out.

Scott, Alex, and Shelby are eliminated. (So much for the three big guns for the girls side.)

Morgan is eliminated. It's now Whitney against the entire LNJ.

Jason and Jsutin are eliminated. It's down to Whitney and Danielle.

Whitney is eliminated. Danielle is the new HOH! That should liven things up.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

This pretty much sums up my feelings Cat Sad

Respected Contributor

Wonder if her HOH room will have a picture of Shane.

Trusted Contributor

ugh. This is like so bad.  So now I am down to five favorites.

Here is hoping the nominations are dumb and this care that is a powerful one helps Scott and his girls.

Esteemed Contributor

We helped send Neeley home on Kryssie's HoH. Which misfit should we help evict on Dani's? 

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

We helped send Neeley home on Kryssie's HoH. Which misfit should we help evict on Dani's? 

Kryssie!

Trusted Contributor

The care package is the big one this week. "eliminate 3 eviction votes".

That makes this HOH totally useless. Whoever America gives this care package to is huge. It has to go to someone playing this game strategically, so they foreward think on who's vote to nullify.

I seriously cannot watch this week. Dani winning HOH almost made me cry. I just can't listen to her any more.

Anyone notice how positive and upbeat the plastics were after that crushing blow after the HOH comp? They were in the bedroom talking about all the ways this can be overcome. I was impressed with their behavior. No sulking, no bashing, just game talk.

Until Shelby and Whitney crashed and started crying from all the house stress that happened earlier. It was SO tense in there, I think all their tears were just a release from being in the middle of some whopping fighting and not getting involved in it. High emotional night, stress got to everyone in there.

Jason/Scott fighting, Dani coming out to join in, screaming and playing her victim card, as if she has not been a bully in that house. When it cut to fish (or whatever it cut to), I was just thinking to myself "production needs to stop this, they are out of control". I was glad they stopped it.

So, this is a good week for the eviction care package, so Dani can't get far with her HOH if the right hg gets it.

I feel like Justin is going to win this by accident lol. He is the peacekeeper, the mood stabiliizer, he really does not have a strategy, yet America loves him. I would not want to be next to him at the end. They have to take people America would never pick the winner to the end.

Not sure I like America choosing the winner. People are voting with all sorts of reasoning. They like someone, they don't like someone, they feel bad for someone, they just want to throw monkey wrenches in for the fun of it. The decision should be based on game play.