Valued Contributor

Re: Wednesday 10/26/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

My job is really interfering with my feed watching. Well, that and 2 little ones. Thank goodness for the hubs and flashback! Lol I watched Neely's rant and she wasn't even making sense. I thought Scott handled himself well. I really want the camera on Kryssie's face if Neely is evicted. Karma, sweet Karma.
Honored Contributor

Re: Wednesday 10/26/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@KKali wrote:
My job is really interfering with my feed watching. Well, that and 2 little ones. Thank goodness for the hubs and flashback! Lol I watched Neely's rant and she wasn't even making sense. I thought Scott handled himself well. I really want the camera on Kryssie's face if Neely is evicted. Karma, sweet Karma.

The fun part is Kryssie as HOH will be reading the card with the vote on it. She'll be the first to know what the vote is. The camera will be on her as she (hopefully) sends her best friend in the game home.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Justin is not going to turn on Kryssie, so it is going to be America's vote.

When does the voting end?

I just scoured Twitter BB update accounts, and based on tweets, even America is split now. This is nerve wracking Smiley Happy

AND, I have seen a number of posts/tweets convincing people to give Danielle next week's care package. Next weeks CP is the "eliminate 3 eviction votes". Good gosh, that CP is going to turn this house upside down.

HOH is going to be useless if there is that much power in a care package. Yikes!

Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

Justin is not going to turn on Kryssie, so it is going to be America's vote.

When does the voting end?

I just scoured Twitter BB update accounts, and based on tweets, even America is split now. This is nerve wracking Smiley Happy

AND, I have seen a number of posts/tweets convincing people to give Danielle next week's care package. Next weeks CP is the "eliminate 3 eviction votes". Good gosh, that CP is going to turn this house upside down.

HOH is going to be useless if there is that much power in a care package. Yikes!

If you go by popularity, Shelby should get the next Care Package. She's been second most popular for a while now. Alex has been first but Alex already has a Care Pacakge, so I'm thinking Shelby will get the next one.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Okay - I will make one of my wrong predictions again I think Justin will vote out Neely. But actually may be better if he does not because there will be no obligation to protect Kryssie.
Honored Contributor

@untitled wrote:
Okay - I will make one of my wrong predictions again I think Justin will vote out Neely. But actually may be better if he does not because there will be no obligation to protect Kryssie.

Nothing with Justin would surprise me. He's a real wildcard. He's wanted Neeley gone but Jason keeps reeling him back in. We'll find out in about two hours who goes.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

BB had a nice sense of humor with Kryssie and the POV comp. When she called for production to go to fish, they did. When she complained about her hands bleeding they buzzed her.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The house split 3-3 so it's up to America. Kryssie gets the card and by a vote of 4-3 Neeley is evicted! Scott applauds loudly. Kryssie looked stricken.  On to the HOH comp at midnight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Did you notice at the highlights before eviction, Justin was in the kitchen (by himself) making pizza and he sang a song about cooking pizza. Tonight they played music & had a female backround singer. Suprised CBS did that.

Honored Contributor

There's more than a wee bit of tension in the house right now. Danielle and Jason are just sitting at the kitchen island staring straight ahead, creating an awkward situation while the girls snack. Kryssie has retreated to the Tokyo bedroom to sulk. You can cut the tension with a knife.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!