Honored Contributor

Wednesday 10/26/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Ah, just when I think I can't dislike the Late Night Jamboree side of the house more than I do, they find a way to make me like them even less. Last night at about 11:48 PM BB time on cameras one and two we got to hear their puppy raising techniques. Neeley had a flip flop with Sir Cameron's name on it that she used to hit him with when he'd do something wrong. Neeley excused this saying, "I'm a black mama." Justin would tie anything his dog chewed up to the dog so he had to drag it around with him. Apparently the LNJ had all discussed this earlier at some point as none of it was news to them and they were all laughing about it and found it all funny.

And back to the recap. Yesterday was a quiet day. The POV was used by Morgan on Morgan, and Whitney was the replacement nominee, leaving Scott, Neeley (Sir Cameron's beater) and Whitney on the block. Most of the house assumes Scott will get America's vote to evict, including the Ball Smashers which had Morgan earlier deciding to vote to evict Scott, keeping her promise to Kryssie, which would have guaranteed Scott going home. A few minutes later though she changed her mind and decided to vote out Neeley and said she didn't come there to go along, but to play the game. The Ball Smashers all agreed that they'd feel really stupid if they voted out Scott and America voted out Neeley so they're now voting out Neeley and begging America to help. (Neeley got all 40 of my votes to evict.)

Morgan is expecting to take a lot of heat from Kryssie and the LNJ after the vote for breaking her word, but the Ball Smashers are ready for that. If Morgan starts to feel overwhelmed all she has to do is say the word "pineapple" and the Ball Smashers will unleash the Kracken. (Also known by her human name Shelby.) Shelby will then go on the offensive and deflect attention from Morgan and draw the fire her way. One gets the impression Shelby is hoping Morgan feels overwhelmed and says pineapple, just so Shelby can go into attack mode. In fact, I expect Shelby to go into attack mode regardless of Morgan saying pineapple. She's been reasonably quiet for a while now and you get the impression Shelby is a volcano just waiting to erupt.

Today will find the house killing time until the live eviction tonight with lots of nervousness. Danielle will sleep the day away despite endless warnings from BB. BB may need to escalate matters with Danielle. She's not following the rules in any way, shape or form. At the very least the threat of a penalty nom should be deployed. Even her allies are tired of her ignoring the rules nonstop. 

The Ball Smashers are still hoping they can swing Justin's vote their way. Shelby will be using her crying ability to work on Justin while the rest of the Ball Smashers will let him know that Danielle, Kryssie and Neeley want him gone soon as they're afraid he'll flip to the girls. They also know that Neeley is at the bottom of the LNJ totem pole and if worse comes to worse and she survives, they'll try to flip her by letting her know what they know of how her side feels about her. Hopefully Neeley goes home tonight so we can get another epic Kryssie meltdown. Maybe this time she'll really walk out, what with her totally crippled hands and the massive blood loss she experienced in that last comp.

We'll likely see a big swing in the house tonight based on the vote to evict. If America votes out Neeley then the Ball Smashers will head into tonight's HOH comp with a decided edge as all five of them will be playing against only Danielle, Jason, and Justin. The Ball Smashers went through the house last night updating their counts on things in the house and going over the earlier sayings a few more times. They're prepping for the HOH. They don't expect it to be a physical comp after the wall climb POV. (By the way, BB is ramping up the comps. I was expecting all the comps to be very simple, but BB has been scaling them up lately.) Should Scott be evicted then the Ball Smashers will have their four girls going against Jason, Justin, Neeley and Danielle. That could be a problem for them.

It'll be another late night tonight as we see how the viewers vote and how that changes the game. Right now Neeley seems to be leading in the polls, but the polls have been wrong before. These HOH comps that start at midnight are kind of brutal for us East Coast watchers and I'm hoping if BB holds another BBOTT they modify the schedule a bit to make our lives a bit easier. With any luck staying up late tonight will be worthwhile with Neeley getting the boot and the Ball Smashers reclaiming the HOH. By the way, Jason is moving up the target list for the Ball Smashers. They've now noticed the other side is pretty easy to get along with until Jason shows up. They may just try to flush Jason out in the very near future.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Wednesday 10/26/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Wow--LNJ is a bunch of jerks--you're right.  I didn't think I could loathe them any more than I did, but talking about hitting a dog and laughing about it--that makes them lower than pond scum.

As for Danielle--did she not watch this game before?  Her behavior is really bratty and I wish BB would put the smack down on her.   I'm using all my votes for Neeley.  Mainly because she hits her dog.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wednesday 10/26/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The LNJ side of the house is so out of touch with reality and the way they're being perceived that it's incredible. Kryssie last night said she thought Alex would be America's nominee this week as she didn't show enough enthusiasm in her safety servant role. Sure. America's biggest problem next week will be narrowing the field of LNJ down to just one to nominate.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Kryssie should keep her mouth shut about how others play the game after her performance in the POV competition.

sheesh. She was absolutely horrible.

Can't wait for Neeley to be evicted ~ did anyone catch the short shouting match this morning? 10:46 BBT. Neeley attempts to call Scott a bully.

rough stuff. It's comical how Jason is tanking his own game. He had a chance to get off that sinking ship of losers... but I think it slipped away.

Trusted Contributor

What I find amusing is that they still do not understand that there is no "editing" for "episodes".

They say it all the time. "Oh that will be in the next episode", or as Jason said "oh, that will be just a quick montage in the episode".

They wonder aloud how they are being portrayed (via the usual editing) to America. Kryssie and Danielle talk about it.

They were sequestered before BB announced BBOTT, and BB explained on how it would work, so when Julie told them via screen time that America will be watching, I think the HG's that know the game figured "ya, some of them. The die hard feedsters". They truly do not understand, the cognitive abillity is not there, because all they know is the regular BB game.

There are no episodes, and America is watching their every move and hearing every word. That is out of the norm, since we got fish so much during the regular season, we really did not see and hear everything.

Jason is a feed watcher, as is Alex and Scott, and even they seem to think there are "episodes".

Danielle in the diary room sessions last night "I feel like America doesn't like me and I don't know whyyyyyyy (whine)". I hope America tosses her next if she is not on the block. Kryssie gave her a pass this week because she felt so bad for her being otb for 3 weeks. Kryssie has no idea this is not a game of "let's be friends".

Her and Jason are house toxic. Danielle has been since Day 1. Jason has only become toxic and mean since he picked his side with the misfits. Before that, he rode the middle of the house and was not as nasty as he is now.

I sure hope Neeley goes, because it might change up the house dynamic a bit.

I noticed last night that Justin is getting mind-messed up. He was sad, missing his home, and went to bed earlier than normal. He is in there by accident. He actually tried out for a cooking show and did not make it on. He was offered BB, and accepted without a clue what the show was. He really does not understand the depth of the game, which is why he has no game.

Honored Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

Kryssie should keep her mouth shut about how others play the game after her performance in the POV competition.

sheesh. She was absolutely horrible.

Can't wait for Neeley to be evicted ~ did anyone catch the short shouting match this morning? 10:46 BBT. Neeley attempts to call Scott a bully.

rough stuff. It's comical how Jason is tanking his own game. He had a chance to get off that sinking ship of losers... but I think it slipped away.

Neeley overheard Scott talking to America about how he would make Danielle's life miserable if we kept him and she went  off! Kryssie, Jason and Neeley were all gloating afterwards. I really, really hope we get to see Kryssie read Neeley's name tonight as the next person evicted. They can't understand what America sees in the other side. They think Shelby, Alex, and Scott are horrible, horrible people, when in fact they're all pretty good people.

It's very interesting to watch the divide in the house.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

There is sort of an episode that airs on Wednesday nights. It starts at ten PM ET and typically runs from 45 minutes to more than an hour. After that comes the live eviction and then we wait until midnight for the HOH comp. There is an episode, but we see a lot more on the feeds than we ever did in the real show. Kryssie's meltdown in the POV comp would have never aired in its entirety on the real show, but we got to see every glorious moment of it.

Justin's the only one on the LNJ side I can really tolerate. The rest of them make my skin crawl. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

There is sort of an episode that airs on Wednesday nights. It starts at ten PM ET and typically runs from 45 minutes to more than an hour. After that comes the live eviction and then we wait until midnight for the HOH comp. There is an episode, but we see a lot more on the feeds than we ever did in the real show. Kryssie's meltdown in the POV comp would have never aired in its entirety on the real show, but we got to see every glorious moment of it.

Justin's the only one on the LNJ side I can really tolerate. The rest of them make my skin crawl. 

Yes, a lot of people do only watch that Wednesday episode ~ and after the 1st week when they had too much lag time between the eviction & the HOH competition, I think they made the episodes longer.

Too funny though that those jerks think America isn't seeing the real story. Jason just can't figure out why Shelby wasn't nominated for eviction. Wait until he finds out her real story.

Highlight for me is Kryssie lecturing us about how fascinating their late night talks are. She's so delusional ~ I surely hope that she doesn't get her way and that Neeley is GONE. Can't wait to see that. They will lose their minds! And then right into the HOH comp ~ they'll be rattled and down in numbers. And their nemisis Scott will still be there.

Esteemed Contributor

It seems like a bit of a slow day today leading up the show & eviction. Neeley's outburst was crazy and I was lucky enough to be watching when it happened. I feel like Neeley's lack of control has been her worst enemy. 

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens tonight. I'm hoping that at some point between the show and the HoH comp I hear someone yelling "PINEAPPLE PINEAPPLE PINEAPPLE!!!"

How funny that little Shelby is the Krackle loving Kraken. I'd love to see her go at with Jason. Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

If Neeley leaves then Krissy is going to have a melt down. Also it's HOH comp at 9(midnight back east) It's going to be a night of fun for sure. The next CP that person can cancel 3 eviction votes. That's a powerful package to recieve. Don't know who I want to recieve that.