Honored Contributor

Watching the young Psychic show. He interviewed former model once married to Rod Stewart

[ Edited ]

anyway, of course I can't remember her name, but she's beautiful.

But this is my question: She had on the prettiest multi color top. Wish I knew where she got it. It looked sort of Boho looking. Any chance anyone has a clue? There's only a million places SHE might have bought it from, I know. But it was so pretty and feminine.

Thanks it's Rachel Hunter.

Honored Contributor

Re: Watching the young Psychic show. He interviewed former model once married to Rod Stewart

Rachel Hunter?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Watching the young Psychic show. He interviewed former model once married to Rod Stewart

Alana Hamilton?  He never married Britt Eckland but she would do modeling from time to time.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Was that phsychic guy Tyler? He is awesome in my opinion. I love that Boho look and sometimes I see that vibe in One World brand? I like that TV Show too

Honored Contributor

Love Roses wrote:

Alana Hamilton?  He never married Britt Eckland but she would do modeling from time to time.

had the chance to meet britt ekland at a nostalgia festival last weekend. she is so petite and super skinny! she didnt look like she had had any work done and is aging gracefully.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

had the chance to meet britt ekland at a nostalgia festival last weekend. she is so petite and super skinny! she didnt look like she had had any work done and is aging gracefully.

I always loved Britt..such a beauty! Rod sure picked beautiful women, Rachel is still lovely..pretty young still..always loved Rod and his music!!!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom Hello!  Told you before I love your name, that's one of my granddaughter's names....I haven't seen your posts in awhile....good to see you posting here.  You always give good insights....don't stay away so long......

I almost forgot what I wanted to post....I used to always dance with my late husband to Rod Stewart...Also wanted to say, it always seemed to me like (even though he married younger beautiful women, it seemed to me like they really loved him.  He always seemed to get along well with women, I think he understands women better than a lot of men his age....I've seen interviews with him and he's always a gentleman.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@emmysmom Hello!  Told you before I love your name, that's one of my granddaughter's names....I haven't seen your posts in awhile....good to see you posting here.  You always give good insights....don't stay away so long......

I almost forgot what I wanted to post....I used to always dance with my late husband to Rod Stewart...Also wanted to say, it always seemed to me like (even though he married younger beautiful women, it seemed to me like they really loved him.  He always seemed to get along well with women, I think he understands women better than a lot of men his age....I've seen interviews with him and he's always a gentleman.

Thanks so much for your sweet comments..I love the name Emmy too! I agree about Rod..he does seem to love women! I had a major crush on him and loved his music! Remember Hot Legs?? Maggie Mae?? He's still going strong..married again with more kids..those Brits are prolific..Mick Jagger has a young girlfirend and expecting another baby, and he's over 70..lol! Love you Annabellethecat!!!!!! xoxo

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West