Honored Contributor

I just finished watching Vicki (Real Housewives Orange County) have a one on one with Andy Cohen.

She answers many of the questions we (the viewers) had about Brooks and his cancer.  She was very forthright.

Andy said many viewers want her gone from the show.  She's been on since the beginning.  Not much new was said but it kind of puts the lid on this Brooks scandal.

If you're interested, it was just on this past week.

Valued Contributor

Re: Watch What Happens Live!

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I just finished watching Vicki (Real Housewives Orange County) have a one on one with Andy Cohen.

She answers many of the questions we (the viewers) had about Brooks and his cancer.  She was very forthright.

Andy said many viewers want her gone from the show.  She's been on since the beginning.  Not much new was said but it kind of puts the lid on this Brooks scandal.

If you're interested, it was just on this past week.

Was it a new one Annabelle? There had been one on a while back where she criticized Megan a lot and admitted a good amount as well. For ME...I've kind of had it with BRAVO all together. There are only one or two shows I still follow and I truly wouldn't miss them if they were gone.

i miss the good old days of The Actors Studio and old classic movies. I think Actors Studio is still on but I haven't remembered to search it. 

I agree with you about Vicki. 

Honored Contributor

@Gemspirit  No, it wasn't old it was brand new.  She kept apologizing to everyone (they weren't there, just she and Andy).

He ran down the list on the women and she apologized and even Shannon for her (Vicki's) sister-in-law coming out with the divorce stuff when the baptism happened (remember that fiasco).  She said she'd just told them at breakfast that day because they were talking about something else.  She apologized to Shannon for that and to each woman separately.

I won't tell you anymore in case you want to see it.  It was boring but she did explain a few things.

The one that was amazing was what I saw there yesterday or the day before!!

It was unseen footage with the producers explaining what went on behind the scenes the first year!  Remember all of that stuff about Kelsey Grammer and the divorce and it playing out and the two sisters going at each other at the hotel?  There were parts (much of it) not shown.  

I'd recommend you look that one up.  It is worth seeing and kept my attention.  It wasn't boring because some of it hadn't been shown and it was interesting hearing the producer explain how he tries to go so far and then pull back on what they show.

Honored Contributor

@Gemspirit  The Actor's Studio was just on yesterday or the day before (I forget).  It had Brian Cranston interviewed.  I didn't watch it because he's a good actor but I figured he's lead a good life with the same wife and (forgive me) but it was probably boring.  Ha!

Anyway, I don't know if it was a repeat.  I don't think it was,but I'm not sure.

I can't figure out the schedule either.  One of my favorite times was Al Pacino (I adore him) and Robin Williams.  There have been some favorites.

Valued Contributor

@Gemspirit  The Actor's Studio was just on yesterday or the day before (I forget).  It had Brian Cranston interviewed.  I didn't watch it because he's a good actor but I figured he's lead a good life with the same wife and (forgive me) but it was probably boring.  Ha!

Anyway, I don't know if it was a repeat.  I don't think it was,but I'm not sure.

I can't figure out the schedule either.  One of my favorite times was Al Pacino (I adore him) and Robin Williams.  There have been some favorites.

I remember an old episode with Robert DiNiro ~ Bradely Cooper was then a student at Pace and was chosen to ask him a question. It was so cool, they replayed it when Silver Lining came out. I'm glad to know it's still around! I'll find it and set it to record. Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

-------------------------------

One of my favorite shows...thought the moderator was so good at getting the guest/actor's to share info.  The Robin Williams one was my favorite episode!!

Honored Contributor

@corita  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I saw this the other night, she says she hates Brooks and they will never get back together, but as she stated, she cannot be without a man!  Which, IMO, is interesting, since she is so successful in her business and really doesn't need a man to support her!  She needs to be loved, well she has two good kids and two adorable grandsons, what more love could she have!  It wouldn't bother me if she was let go!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty  I think that was the entire purpose for her one on one with Andy.  He's trying to do damage control.  You heard him say many viewers want her gone!

I think he's worried about viewership going down if she stays in the show.  However, she is the lightning rod for these women.  If you think about it, this group is a bit boring.

Hooty, did you see the show that was on a day or two ago that I referenced?  It was new (I'm pretty sure) where they talked about the first season.  I enjoyed it because they had the first year producer on it and showed clips not on TV before and they explained things.  I especially liked seeing the commentary with Camille (Kelsey Grammer's x-wife).  He sure s, crew.ed her over.  Good grief!  It was the way he did it.

If you haven't seen it I think you'd like it.  I like seeiing behind the scenes stuff anyway.  I also like it when there's commentary from people who were 'there'.

I keep hearing that Kyle's sister IS going to be on the show (I think she's crazy for doing it if it's true).  However, my guess is she really needs the money.

Hooty, have you seen the advertisements for Housewives of Potomac by Bravo?  I was just talking to my oldest daughter about it. I live in Northern Virginia and it is a joke about Maryland in the first place.  Most Northern Va's think of Maryland as the armpit of the area!  Ha!

I googled something like which areas in the US have the richest people!  I THINK it was US News and World Reports,one of them that says Potomac Maryland has the richest people!  It said something like, "too bad California".  

I owned a large piece of land in Potomac Maryland.  It was right next to LeVar Arrington's house.  My business partner owns a mansion there and he wanted it so I sold it to him (he was leasing it as a tax free exchange anyway).  Now based on what I learned maybe I should have kept it.  Ha!  Maybe they would do something like "Grandma's who are chubby from Potomac Maryland".  Sorry, I just think it's so dumb, especially when you know most of these people (even on these shows) are all so deep in debt.

I don't know on what show Andy said it, maybe during the "Behind the Scenes" but he said when they wanted to do "Housewives of Hollywood" he was against it because he said, it's redundant.  What's the difference between Hollywood and Orange County.  He said he found out quite a lot of difference and he's glad he decided to do it.

Have a wonderful day Hooty.  I enjoy your posts and thanks for putting up with my long posts!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I have mentioned several times, but you may have forgotten, my DH was stationed in the Washington DC area for a total of 5 yrs., we always lived in VA, when he retired we lived in Prince Wm. Co., Montclair/Dumfries, earlier times, we lived in Alexandria!  I am well familiar with not wanting to live in MD!  I'm glad we were not stationed at Andrews, we were at Bolling AFB and the Pentagon!  Miss the area so much, but not the snow!  I don't do snow so that is why we retired to the South!

The ladies of the Potomac, I think will be boring, JMHO!