Honored Contributor

The Unreal marathon of Season 1 starts tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. ET on Lifetime.  It looks like Season 2 starts on Monday, June 6, at 10:00 p.m.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I missed the first few episodes last year so am going to catch up this time.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, isn't this such an entertaining show?  and gives such insight to the behind the scenes of the real reality shows!  Thanks for the heads up.

Honored Contributor

Yes it is @Wsmom.  I just love it!

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much for the heads up!  I loved the show and had no idea when Season 2 was starting.  

I have not watched The Bachelor since season one but I watch other reality shows, and knowing an Executive Producer actually worked at The Bachelor and so did some others makes it so much more fun.

I love the beginning with the girls in the limo and the producer on the floor hidden out of sight.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info.  lOVE this show. I can't wait for season 2 to start.

Honored Contributor

Re: Unreal On Lifetime

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

Thank you so much for the heads up!  I loved the show and had no idea when Season 2 was starting.  

I have not watched The Bachelor since season one but I watch other reality shows, and knowing an Executive Producer actually worked at The Bachelor and so did some others makes it so much more fun.

I love the beginning with the girls in the limo and the producer on the floor hidden out of sight.  

@LoriLori    I didn't know that an Exec. Producer from The Bachelor works on this show.  Thanks for the info.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack, her name is Sarah Gertrude Shapiro.  If you google her you'll find lots of info about her.  

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to the return of UnREAL, too!

According to IMDB, Sarah Gertrude Shapiro, currently one of the executive producers of UnREAL, was a writer, a field producer, and an associate producer on The Bachelor, but not an executive producer on The Bachelor.

She created the short film Sequin Raze, on which UnREAL is based.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1332232/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@NickNack, her name is Sarah Gertrude Shapiro.  If you google her you'll find lots of info about her.  

Thanks @LoriLori.  I just read about her on Wikipedia.  Very interesting, especially how she pitched her idea to Lifetime about Unreal.  

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Last Monday, my DVR recorded a half hour special of UnREAL because I have the series set to record all episodes.  Part of the special was a "catch up" on season 1, and the rest was a preview of what to expect in season 2.  Wait until you see how Chet looks.  Smiley Happy  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥