Esteemed Contributor
I normally really enjoy this show. Did anyone watch this last night. They did a franchise bar in Texas called bikinis. This owner was such a dog. He even offered to pay for the one womans breast implants at the end of the show.
Honored Contributor

I'm with you, he was a dog! Ordinarily it's a good show. I usually get teary eyed when the bosses are rewarding the employees, but the boob job and the way the girl was talking about herself and using her body, well, that wasn't for me. Honestly, I was a bit embarrassed to be watching the show because my son came down and sat to watch it with me. I should have turned it off. He is a man of character and wasn't impressed with the girl at all. The bartender who overserved the customer and did nothing but complain about her job, how could she expect anything else but to get fired? I wouldn't want her working for me either. The only other UB show that I wasn't fond of was the similar one when they did Hooters.

Respected Contributor

What a jerk this guy was so much into self and a tight wad his best worker got a 30% retro raised what from minimum wage? it was telling later the cook was able to save to buy a car etc.

He is trying to make money off of someone else body, I thought the Hooter show was much more classier he respected his help.

I am sure this guy will not get the publicity he wanted to increase revenue, now that many seen how selfish he is... not even enough room in his life to get married and have a family

Esteemed Contributor
I understand that no matter what job you have you should work hard and do your best. Yes that girl should of been fired. But to say her passion wasn't at bikinis was ridiculous. She was trying to make ends meet until a good job opened up in her field. And the woman who he gave the implants to is never going to go anywhere when she isn't using her brain and wants to make money off her body.
Respected Contributor

I don't think he'll get good PR either from the show. The bartender did over serve that customer but then we don't know if management at that location encouraged that type of practice.

The bartender that didn't have passion for her job but every employee at that location seemed liked they were treated bad and she was the only one who told the truth. I don't think she should have gotten fired just because she didn't like her job. Management should have corrected her first with a warning.

I thought the owner of that company was obnoxious.

Super Contributor

I actually watched the show, and thought he was kind of a creep! Him and his "breastraunt"! Please!! But, he was pretty upfront about what he wanted from the girls who worked there!

Respected Contributor
On 12/29/2014 ccassaday said: I understand that no matter what job you have you should work hard and do your best. Yes that girl should of been fired. But to say her passion wasn't at bikinis was ridiculous. She was trying to make ends meet until a good job opened up in her field. And the woman who he gave the implants to is never going to go anywhere when she isn't using her brain and wants to make money off her body.

Yes even if she was not thrill with his job she did put in the effort as far as being alert to her customer needs I wish she would have cut that guy off though...

It really seem like a set up no one drinks like that even if they want to get drunk... He did not look like he could afford that kind of a tab...

BTW the it did not bother him if she had a t-shirt on off, until the owner mention it...

What did the manager get for keeping her employees on the ball... I missed that...

Honored Contributor

This show follows (or at least it used to when I used to watch it) follow a pattern of the owner picks out a male or female to befriend, this person is usually a single mother or one where the person is caring for an ill or elderly family member. I won't go on, but you get the idea. It is a pattern that goes through every show.

The whole show must be a set up (the boss is told ahead of time where to go so they can film a person who qualifies for that specific part of the show.

I think it's nice that they help people (when I was young, living with my sister, a single mother of 4, I wish they'd had a show like this). However, it has gotten so predictable, I don't enjoy watching the newer (meaning last year) shows.

Just my opinion. I know it's a feel good show, but I wish they'd go back to the way the show was in the beginning. It's just advertising for that person's particular product.

I think it would be nice if the money from the advertisers was donated to maybe like a shelter for unwed mothers, or perhaps a 1/2 way house that is working to teach people how to lead a normal life (for instance, some people don't know how to even open a bank account or manage their money.

Just my idea. I think I'm becoming jaded. Maybe it's all of the overdone Christmas stuff.

Honored Contributor
On 12/29/2014 javala said:
On 12/29/2014 ccassaday said: I understand that no matter what job you have you should work hard and do your best. Yes that girl should of been fired. But to say her passion wasn't at bikinis was ridiculous. She was trying to make ends meet until a good job opened up in her field. And the woman who he gave the implants to is never going to go anywhere when she isn't using her brain and wants to make money off her body.

Yes even if she was not thrill with his job she did put in the effort as far as being alert to her customer needs I wish she would have cut that guy off though...

It really seem like a set up no one drinks like that even if they want to get drunk... He did not look like he could afford that kind of a tab...

BTW the it did not bother him if she had a t-shirt on off, until the owner mention it...

What did the manager get for keeping her employees on the ball... I missed that...

I know I've probably forgotten some of it, but I think there was a cash gift plus medical and dental expenses covered for her daughter, and maybe some money to put toward a car.

Respected Contributor
I thought that guy getting drunk was a set up because where would he be walking home to?