Trusted Contributor

Re: Tuesday 9/15/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I am VERY happy for the way things went down today, and I will be ECSTATIC if Vanessa goes tomorrow!!  If you see a crazy woman dancing in the streets of Tucson, AZ, that will be me!!!

Respected Contributor

I watched the rob has a podcast and one of the guys talked about Austin going out without his shoes he said even though it was a surprise eviction they give them time to get ready.  He said does he really think les moonves is sitting there going yeah that's good tv.  And he'd like to be there to when Austin sees how popular he is.    And I never knew that Austin thought Liz would be voted Americas favorite player.

Respected Contributor

Winning the veto is crucial.  Johnny Mac or Steve needs to win. If Vanessa wins the POV...johnny Mac will most likely be evicted.  Steve needs Liz to realize that she is not the target.  If she wins the POV and Johnny Mac goes up....Liz needs to vote out Vanessa and I don't know if she will. That's why Steve needs to talk to Liz and let her know that she is not the target... the Vanessa...esque way!  LOL!

Gotta find that Link to vote for America's favorite!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CalMom wrote:

Winning the veto is crucial.  Johnny Mac or Steve needs to win. If Vanessa wins the POV...johnny Mac will most likely be evicted.  Steve needs Liz to realize that she is not the target.  If she wins the POV and Johnny Mac goes up....Liz needs to vote out Vanessa and I don't know if she will. That's why Steve needs to talk to Liz and let her know that she is not the target... the Vanessa...esque way!  LOL!

Gotta find that Link to vote for America's favorite!

Go to cbs.com, click on Big Bro, and it will say something like "vote here".  You can vote up to 20 times per day until 9:59PT Sept 21.

Not happy with who just won the veto.

Contributor

I was very happy John and Steve were in there. I don't like that John was on the block with Vanessa. The worst person to win veto, Vanessa. She will have the vote. It looks like John will be gone. 😞
Valued Contributor

when Austin left the show tonight he told Julie that Vanessa could not win because she doesn't have enough "votes" in the house.  How would he know that ...  does he think everyone confided in him before they were evicted ??   Just wonder if I heard him correctly ...  Thanks for your input ...