Honored Contributor

Tuesday 11/29/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Finally! Something happens again today! We have our final comp of the season tonight as Morgan takes  on Justin for the right to advance to the final three. The last real comp was way back on last Wednesday, so everyone, the fans and house guests, were all going a tick stir crazy waiting for something to happen again.

Tonight's comp design, if it's just recently been designed, will give us some idea of who production wants to win between Morgan and Justin. If it's a purely physical comp, it'll favor Justin. If it's a mental or combination comp it'll favor Morgan. I suspect it'll be a combination comp again as we've had many of them this year. That's typically what you see towards the end too. 

Morgan continues to be the most popular active house guest in both the polls and among her fellow house guests. Other than a few minutes during her "Bath time with Bikini Girl" segment last night, she's had someone with her pretty much nonstop since Shelby left. Jason and Kryssie are spending the most time with her, but when she manages to separate from them, Justin tracks her down and takes over.

The Justin bashing continues and yesterday Kryssie told Jason her view of the game and her role in the game which has Jason a bit worried that he could end up having taken the wrong player to the final three with him. (Too late now.) He pondered whether it would have made more sense to take Morgan or Justin after hearing Kryssie speak about how she'd played the game. I tend to think Justin might be the easiest to beat as he's far from eloquent. He'd stammer on about loving New Orleans and couldn't really articulate why he should win. Kryssie and Morgan are both quite articulate and comfortable in front of the cameras. Jason's a little shaky in front of the cameras. Those final three speeches could be quite a contrast.

I think if Jason doesn't win he'll likely look back at the decision to evict Alex over Morgan as the bad move that cost him the game. That kept Morgan alive for the Care Package and Morgan's the better social player and speaker. Alex was never comfortable in front of the camera and her bumbling of her eviction speech gave a preview of what might happen when asking America to vote for her. 

Today will be a long, nerve-wracking day for the house as they wait for that final comp. Then the speeches will get practiced and practiced some more before tomorrow night's live appeal to the voters and then Thursday we have the finale. BB finales are typically rushed as they cram a lot in and we don't hear much from the past house guests or the winner. This format largely lifts the time constraints and we could see the finale go on for some time with each former house guest given some time to chat. I'm cautiously optimistic we'll see more on finale night than we typically do.

So, one last comp tonight followed by one more eviction and then just another 48 hours after that the whole season wraps up. Will there be a BBOTT II over the winter? We'll likely find out Thursday night. We know the regular BB has been renewed for two more summers.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Tuesday 11/29/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I really think BBOTT should take some sort of break ~ and they shouldn't have rushed the season at the start.

burnout is a distinct possibilty at this point, right?

I could swear BBCAN starts in January ~ but I'm wrong. Late February or early March.

Of course, there's always CBBUK ~ and that does start in January.

I still haven't decided who I'll vote for though ~ if Morgan makes it, I'll probably be voting for her.

Valued Contributor

Re: Tuesday 11/29/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Not a fan of America's influence on BB OTT so with a few modifications on that issue, I might be in favor of a winter version as I'm not watching BB Canada or BBUK.  However, with America nominating every week, it prevents these houseguests from playing their own game.  Even the DRs are geared toward these houseguests manipulating America to vote their way so I never believe what they're saying.  I don't have an issue with America picking the winner at the end but that's about it.  Leave the rest of the game to the houseguests to play as they choose.

Contributor

So glad there will be something exciting happen tonight. Thanks again Gardenman for all of your hard work and keeping us up to date.

Off topic for a moment.... if you are inclined to pray, please send up prayers for our Smokey Mtns that are on fire. Much of Gatlinburg, homes, hotels, and some business are gone. The fires threatened Dollywood but so far no damage. I live abt an hour from there and we all are heart broken. Its our treasure here in Tn.

Contributor

I wanted to add that we have not lost any human lives. But we have lost many animals. Twelve people were injured with burns. Please remember them as well.

Contributor

I am sorry to add this but we have lost 3 souls.

Trusted Contributor

@zoso  I hadn't heard about Gatlinburg and sorry to hear it.  Been there several times and I love it.

@gardenman  I've been out all day - did I miss the comp?  If not, what time is it on?  TIA 

Honored Contributor

Out of control fires are a very, very bad thing. The amount of energy released in an out of control wildfire is something equivalent to a nuclear bomb going off every hour or so. The rain may help to slow things a bit and God willing the fire fighters will get control. 

There was the Qunton fire here in Salem County (New Jersey) back in my youth. We had gone through Quinton on our way to shop in Bridgeton/Vineland that morning and on our way home that afternoon you could see the smoke from far away. Then as you drove into and through the town you could just see the devastation that had taken place. My mom had grown up in Quinton for much of her life and most of the town she knew had disappeared in just a few hours. Fires are a very, very bad thing.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Out of control fires are a very, very bad thing. The amount of energy released in an out of control wildfire is something equivalent to a nuclear bomb going off every hour or so. The rain may help to slow things a bit and God willing the fire fighters will get control. 

There was the Qunton fire here in Salem County (New Jersey) back in my youth. We had gone through Quinton on our way to shop in Bridgeton/Vineland that morning and on our way home that afternoon you could see the smoke from far away. Then as you drove into and through the town you could just see the devastation that had taken place. My mom had grown up in Quinton for much of her life and most of the town she knew had disappeared in just a few hours. Fires are a very, very bad thing.

it is a horrible situation. We are supposed to get rain so that will help. Its the winds that are causing the major problems. It is heartbreaking to see a town disappear.

Honored Contributor

And Morgan won the third and final spot! She almost died doing it, but she won!

The final comp involved collecting all nine pictures of the house guests and then putting them on the right spot on a board. They had to run through fences to get it done and there was a lot of running. Morgan had a really good strategy in that she retrieved the photos first then put them in place afterwards.

So, Justin's now a goner. Morgan's still huffing and puffing. That was a lot of running.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!