Honored Contributor

I watched it last night, first time. It's different, not a favorite, but has its moments. Anyone watch it? If so, what do you think about it?

Honored Contributor

It makes me laugh a lot. I think the lines are hilarious and I love seeing John Lithgow in a comedy again.

I wasn't sure about the first episode, but it's already grown on me.

Honored Contributor

It put me in mind of British humor and I'm fond of British humor. I suspect it will grow on me as well. I hope NBC gives it a chance rather than cancelling it too soon.

Honored Contributor

Big fan of John and only saw the Pilot. I don't know how they long they can drag out this one storyline without it being GroundHog Dayish. Kill the wife, did he or didn't he. Not a Sherri fan and her character is grating on me. 

Super Contributor

I'm watching it on HULU and will continue with it.  I love John Lithgow and it's a feel good quirky comedy.  Good after a stressful day.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched the episodes yet, but I opened the thread to see what others are thinking.   I love John Lithgow, so that was the draw for me.  He's awesome in comedy, yet he kills as a really bad guy (Dexter, Ricochet).