Trusted Contributor

Top Chef Season 14 Episode 14 Finale *Spoilers*

[ Edited ]

The top chef is revealed in the Season 14 finale. Before that, the final two chefs face off by preparing an epic four-course progressive meal that must impress their families, the judges and distinguished chefs. Appearing: Joachim Splichal; Jonathan Waxman; Martha Ortiz; Jonathon Sawyer; Daniel Boulud and Nilou Motamed

Respected Contributor

Re: Top Chef Season 14 Episode 14 Finale *Spoilers*

My favorite was eliminated last week (Sheldon).  I do like both the finalists though--just not as much as I liked Sheldon.

Trusted Contributor

Sheldon was my favorite too.

I am not really a fan of Brooke or Shirley, I have to say I am not invested as I was all season in the finale. This is probably the first time in all the seasons of Top Chef that I just have no interest either way. Smiley Sad   

Trusted Contributor

I love Top Chef, and am still interested in seeing who will win tonight.  I don't have a favorite, and will be happy if either chef wins.  This season seems to have gone by so quickly for me.

Honored Contributor

In my time zone this hasn't aired yet but I already know I'm going to just skip to the end to see who wins.    Agree about Sheldon being a favorite.   Can't stand Shirley.   Nothing to see here.   Smiley Happy     So, I guess I would root for not-Shirley.

Honored Contributor

count me in as being upset that sheldon wont be in the finale.

if the spoiler that gardenman provided last week is true, then i already know the winner.

still looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.

i will be hoping that sheldon wins the fan favorite vote.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I'm definitely pulling for Brooke tonight!!!  She's been my clear favorite since the first episode.  I think Sheldon is the hands-on favorite for the fan choice vote.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

My favorite was eliminated last week (Sheldon).  I do like both the finalists though--just not as much as I liked Sheldon.

He was mine too and even though I watched the whole season if I don't see the finale tonight I won't care.

Honored Contributor

it seemed like it was a close matchup..... they both worked hard with seemingly only minor problems. interesting that shirley chose katsuji as one of her sous chefs....i do think he is a strong chef and has a lot of skills.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Not sure why, but I felt a little "meh" throughout the finale. Maybe because I looked at the spoiler that gardenman posted? My own fault for looking.

I will say that I would love to eat in any one of their restaurants. Everything looked good.